It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Boston, Mr. Rumsfeld, you are under arrest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
Thats what happens in "war", every hear of the My Lai massacre? Everyone gets off, and nobody cares. Humans are pitiful little beasts. Humanity as a whole loves rape and destruction. They consume everything. Its still the dark ages, but with batteries. Just work here while they eat, building their pyramids.
edit on 21-9-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

yea you sound like an off world being. well i will tell you mr. thing...if i find you, i will put a bullet in your ass. if i find you near Mr. Rumsfeld, I will put a bullet in your ass. and don't come anywhere near New Mexico, because I will find you and put a heavy gravity bullet right in your ass.

go back to your planet, or you will find out about human brutality first hand.

period.
edit on 21-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The title is a bit misleading, I was under the impression that Rummy had actually been arrested. BTW when Obama took office he cleared any investigations upon the previous administration and basically granted them clemency. Is it right? No. But since when has the annointed one done anything the right way?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinger94
The title is a bit misleading, I was under the impression that Rummy had actually been arrested. BTW when Obama took office he cleared any investigations upon the previous administration and basically granted them clemency. Is it right? No. But since when has the annointed one done anything the right way?

who is the "annointed one"? i only know of a man who was legally elected by the Electorial College. i also know of one who was elected by the Supreme Court. soo....which "annointed one" are you talking about?

did the one "annointed" by the Supreme Court clear the investigations of anybody who was on the way out the door?

just wonderin...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
Obama was clear that his administration would not prosecute war crimes committed from the Bush era. So you can expect a presidential pardon.

Well considering War Crimes Cases are tried at The Hague, in Holland, a Presidential Pardon won't do jack sh*t for Rumsfield.

I certainly hope this goes ahead, and the rest of the New World Nazi's, i.e. Bush, Cheney et al, are charged as well. It's about time that the bastards are taken down.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerribleTeam2

Obama was clear that his administration would not prosecute war crimes committed from the Bush era. So you can expect a presidential pardon.

Well considering War Crimes Cases are tried at The Hague, in Holland, a Presidential Pardon won't do jack sh*t for Rumsfield.

I certainly hope this goes ahead, and the rest of the New World Nazi's, i.e. Bush, Cheney et al, are charged as well. It's about time that the bastards are taken down.

i will be willing to bet you, in contract form if you'd like, everything i own, which is alot, that no agent of The Hague is ever going to set foot in the USA to arrest Mr. Rumsfeld.

i will be willing to bet you, in contract form if you'd like, everthing i own, which is alot, that if Mr. Rumsfeld sets foot in the tribunal at The Hague, he will not be taken into custody.

and if anybody anywhere in the world would be foolish enough to even try to take Mr. Rumsfeld into custody...well you can be sure that would be the start of WW3.

so let's all just be grateful that we live in This Great Country...and stop all the nonsense talk.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
I have read threads like this, shocking threads mentioning government names etc.

Loads of flags but few comments? Now we know, plenty of people are too scared to place a comment because they live in fear. It mainly happens on threads like these. Shameful

Why flag a thread like this and then run for cover? Cowards. Stand up and fight for once...but no...all talk and silent whispers but ZERO action.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

Why waste bandwidth repeating what others have said? They whole lot of them should be hung. Give them a military tribunal without benefit of a jury, the same thing they wanted to give to other terrorists.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

I have read threads like this, shocking threads mentioning government names etc.

Loads of flags but few comments? Now we know, plenty of people are too scared to place a comment because they live in fear. It mainly happens on threads like these. Shameful

Why flag a thread like this and then run for cover? Cowards. Stand up and fight for once...but no...all talk and silent whispers but ZERO action.

Why waste bandwidth repeating what others have said? They whole lot of them should be hung. Give them a military tribunal without benefit of a jury, the same thing they wanted to give to other terrorists.

you guys don't get it. you'll never get it...not in a million years. Unlike the Nazi, the United States was not engaged in annexing territories along it's borders. the worse it was doing was blindly supporting Israel. then it was attacked. and if no one in the world has noticed yet, The United States is not a country to attack. go ask Japan. they'll tell you all about The United States. Thereafter, Mr. Bush, Mr. Cheney, Mr. Rumsfeld all retaliated. why? oh i don't know...maybe to PROTECT THE LIVES OF AMERICANS. mistakes were made. nobody ever fought a perfect war. and as far as i'm concerned, if you don't like it, surrender your citizenship and go live in that perfect country or perfect planet you've been dreaming about. oh and just as a side note, there is not a country on earth that wants hot war with the United States, least of all China. Number One...if China was even stoopid enough to start a hot war with the United States, the US would have no choice but to rain all it's nuclear bombs on China. they have too many people. Number Two...we all know, (you me us and every country on earth) it was the United States that first made and maintains diplomatic contacts with off world governments. you just don't want to find out the hard way what weapons they have buried somewhere so deep not even the DoD knows about it.

'nuff said.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is so much bull, there is no way an American soilder would do this to a boys butt, and how would that help get any answers to the question they were asking..

One of those guys way up in the Government was saying all this talk of Comspiracies by the US Government is all bull, too.
He said it would hard to orkastrate such a thing and that the Government is like a big leaking boat, as it is, they could never pull off anything that took oganization such as that.

Are they saying Rumsfeild also doing this to the boys butts or did he just watch.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
you guys don't get it. you'll never get it...not in a million years. Unlike the Nazi, the United States was not engaged in annexing territories along it's borders. the worse it was doing was blindly supporting Israel. then it was attacked. and if no one in the world has noticed yet, The United States is not a country to attack. go ask Japan. they'll tell you all about The United States. Thereafter, Mr. Bush, Mr. Cheney, Mr. Rumsfeld all retaliated. why? oh i don't know...maybe to PROTECT THE LIVES OF AMERICANS. mistakes were made. nobody ever fought a perfect war. and as far as i'm concerned, if you don't like it, surrender your citizenship and go live in that perfect country or perfect planet you've been dreaming about. oh and just as a side note, there is not a country on earth that wants hot war with the United States, least of all China. Number One...if China was even stoopid enough to start a hot war with the United States, the US would have no choice but to rain all it's nuclear bombs on China. they have too many people. Number Two...we all know, (you me us and every country on earth) it was the United States that first made and maintains diplomatic contacts with off world governments. you just don't want to find out the hard way what weapons they have buried somewhere so deep not even the DoD knows about it.

'nuff said.
Man that whole thing was about OIl, the rason they didn't go in the first time is that Hussain was so good at controling his people they gave him one last chance, to roll over. He wouldn't rollover, they tried to send in the jackals to kill him but he was to well protected, the US did what they always do, they took him out.
Where were the weapons of Mass destruction, where were the conections to the Terrorist, there were none.
They needed away to get the pipe line fished in Afganisan.

And where is the 2 Trllion Rumfeild said was missing one day before 9/11 and wasn't it to bad the pentagon was hit right where the records of the missing 2 Trillion was kept.

Cheney takes millions out of the country and no one ask anything.
edit on 22-9-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i for one am willing to take this to the next level and organize a posse right here on ats.i do feel this whole thread may be goin against some t and c.would a mod step in and give some advice as to there interest.treading lightly here

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
This is all just too good. Are we sure of the source and is it legit? I would so totally love to see Rummy go down hard. Perhaps justice will finally be served.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

just curious..why are we fighting and torturing them??Oh yeah those evil terrorists..lol..wake up and smell the coffee or wake up and stop drinking the kool-aid..you must be a former military..as was i'but i didn't believe anything they said about stupid # they would say that i knew they were lying about but i guess you did.I am an independent and i think bush and his demon friends should all be put on trial for war crimes just like the nazis.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Good find good find OP.....things like these always remind me of why we need superheroes to straight s*** out. And I mean the kind of superheroes who would bring out absolute justice....'you pay for the blood that you shed with your own'. The kind who willing to become evil to deal with the devil himself because arresting or jail-time does not work against these kind of individuals.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
my grandfather who was a captain in the army special forces in Vietnam, he did three tours asking for more, afterwords he worked for the CIA, he had a meeting with top generals, and i believe if not mistaken the president he was asked at the time what he thought it would take for us to remain superior or "winning". all public relations aside and political correctness he said," as soon as we are not willing to use the same tactics as our enemy's we will loose". thats all i know about the story but i thought it applies

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Personally, I'd like to see all get the book thrown at them, to the full extent of the law. Those criminals (who claim to be our leaders) don't deserve anything less. They're gonna pay one way or the other. Good find OP. S+F

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
i googled arrest warrant rumsfield.no warrants showed up.i guess that the hague is a tool of tptb.this proves that the international courts are not legit.which shows that interpol is a tool too.i guess there really is no true justice in the world and anarchy rules.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Chances are his big attorney will end up bailing him out just like they do with the rest of the elites, unless they ignore the situation and let Rumsfeld take the fall. The problem with covering this story in mainstream would shift eyes and focus on him only and not the big picture.

I smell a scapegoat in this one. but nice find OP
S&F

Weasel Rumsfeld would sing like a Canary, so they would not dare allow him to be the scapegoat.

He would have the best attorney money could buy. He probably has 10 years Tops on this planet, so he will not allow that to happen without taking everyone down with him.

I say arrest him, charge him, try him and let the House of Cards come crashing down. But I don't think it will happen.

I would love to see all of that happen, but if he ever gets arrested he will never make trial, just like Oswald. Assassinations can happen to anyone at any time.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

That will work in the US, but not any other country, and before you say our allies won't prosecute because of it, do you really think we have much in the way of allies anymore.

Everyone else thinks we all condone these acts and the stereotype of the ugly American has come true. I just hope that someone will catch their a$$e$ traveling internationally.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

Originally posted by axslinger

'nuff said.

'Nuff said, huh, try studying your history and the principles this country was founded upon. We need to question authority. We need our leaders to answer to us for what they do, and if they break our laws or the conventions we, as a country, have agreed to, then they need to be called to task for these issues.

Our country has agreed to honor the Geneva Conventions and until we openly declare that we no longer follow them then the persons responsible for acts committed against them need to answer for those acts.

We must demand that those in power are held accountable for their actions, otherwise we all become the 'good germans' that just didn't want to become involved, and allowed atrocities to occur.

If you want to be a patriot, learn what a patriot is.

Now 'nuff said.
edit on 22-9-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
No,DA is gonna touch this.Especially this close to an election year.If Rummy is ever arrested you will hear howls of outrage from Obama to W. himself.Because like an earlier poster said if Rumsfeld is being questioned he will squeal like there is no tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join