It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Boston, Mr. Rumsfeld, you are under arrest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It is no longer valid for one criminal to pardon another .....
These are the mad hatters of the world tea party they must be stopped from destroying the entire human race.
Too many people think itll all just be alright if they keep their heads down and stumble onward.
Dont cry to me whenyou hit the brick wall.................

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Don't forget about the 1.3 million innocent Iraqi children, women and men murdered
by these despicables.
And their beat goes on!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How cute!!!
Somebody wrote an article about someone being mad at another and ....
Someone is stirring the pot I think, nothing will ever happen to Rummy or his buddies.
Mark my words.
But it sure does anger folks to read that article don't it?
Only one way to handle rabid animals, and writing about it ain't the way.
Bring a pencil to a gunfight, LOL!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sounds like the author may have bitten off more than he can chew...

Perhaps there will be another article that is related to this one, except it will be about how the author died of mysterious causes....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I cannot believe this man walks the streets and has all the privegles of a citsen after what he did to the araqi people and even more so to our soldiers fight the war you have I still see him telling to the young soldier who askedx why he had to beg and steal parts to uparmor his vehicle the lies he told the troops and the danger he knowingly put them in hang the bastard

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Even if this creep slips through the slippery cracks, it still shows that there are people in the country at least trying to bring terrorists to justice.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the whole Bush administration should at the very least be behind bars, then tried, and hanged. That administration and their lust for world domination has forever changed not only the United States, but the entire world. I will stand alone with my family, and our weapons, if it ever came down to the U.S. as a militarized police zone. I say come and get me

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
RE Obama not going after any of the Bush regime for criminal acts, I always felt that there was some kind of blackmail going on. When there was talk of impeaching Cheney, no one wanted to even consider it, like there was something going on behind the scenes.Like that whole regime HAD something on everyone else in power. I will always believe this. There should have been hearings, investigations, of countless acts of malfeasance during those 8 years, but NOTHING has ever been done. It makes you wonder.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
We need a hero.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Im waiting for the day when they do get arrested...hopefully it happens.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
has this hit any major news sites yet? or just going to be swept under the rug?

Id love to be able to show others this without having to hear "lol conspiracy site"

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yeah, i never really liked Dumsfield. He always seemed liked a creepy pedophile type anyway, he was probably watching the video's of those kids getting raped and wanking off to it. Give these war criminals a "fair" trial and hang them the next morning. Godless times we live in for sure.

As the days of Noah, so shall the End Times be.

God save us all, were already in hell.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Considering they used to use stories like this to enlist people to fight Germans and other enemy nations, it's no wonder why enemy states are able to gather support.

If you don't prosecute them, and let your enemies know you are fair, you will never have their respect to lead them to a change. Be it democracy, freedom or whatever other ideological nonsense you make up.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
man, the bush whitehouse was such a nightmare. it's weird how peope forget just a few years ago around here people wanted the potus executed for war crimes and for 9/11, and then they try to make obama out to be some devel for having to clean the mess up and making up things about the BC and other such nonsense. obama is reagan compared to bush

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I sometimes have a sick feeling that our leaders are pulling us down a dark path, where we will ultimately be compared to Nazi Germany, and foreign soldiers will march our streets. I am beyond disgusted when I read these stories. I'm afraid that most of my fellow countrymen haven't the slightest clue.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
RE Obama not going after any of the Bush regime for criminal acts, I always felt that there was some kind of blackmail going on. When there was talk of impeaching Cheney, no one wanted to even consider it, like there was something going on behind the scenes.Like that whole regime HAD something on everyone else in power. I will always believe this. There should have been hearings, investigations, of countless acts of malfeasance during those 8 years, but NOTHING has ever been done. It makes you wonder.

Two people connected to some of the most powerful corporations in the world, which have their own private militaries and intelligence agents...

Yeah, even if they didn't have dirt on people, I think the writing is on the wall. They aren't people to mess with.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Rumsfeld is clearly one of the best public servants we've ever had in DC and the Pentagon. Can you imagine what the world would be like if he was working for somebody else??

His credentials are impeccable. Rumsfeld can look a Congressman square in the eye and say he never visited the parts of Abu Ghraib prison where CIA contractors and US Military were conducting torture interrogations. But he'll gladly and proudly explain what he saw when he visited the parts of Abu Ghraib where 'Saddam' had tortured prisoners.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Considering they used to use stories like this to enlist people to fight Germans and other enemy nations, it's no wonder why enemy states are able to gather support.

If you don't prosecute them, and let your enemies know you are fair, you will never have their respect to lead them to a change. Be it democracy, freedom or whatever other ideological nonsense you make up.

Now that you mention it... I can see quite a few parallels between the Nazi party and the American government in regards to foreign policy. Oh yeah, they hate our freedom, not our torture methods. You better not forget it! (I'd put in a laughing smiley if not for the lack of levity in my heart at the moment)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
wow...that was really a good post. S&F for the poster.

so when you going to Boston to arrest him?

what's that? just flapping off at the gums?

that's what i thought.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thats what happens in "war", every hear of the My Lai massacre? Everyone gets off, and nobody cares. Humans are pitiful little beasts. Humanity as a whole loves rape and destruction. They consume everything. Its still the dark ages, but with batteries. Just work here while they eat, building their pyramids.
edit on 21-9-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join