It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Boston, Mr. Rumsfeld, you are under arrest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
That sicko might finally get what he deserves (well not really because he deserves much worse)...

Must read, epic article with lots of facts...
Welcome to Boston, Mr. Rumsfeld. You Are Under Arrest

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld has been stripped of legal immunity for acts of torture against US citizens authorized while he was in office.

The 7th Circuit made the ruling in the case of two American contractors who were tortured by the US military in Iraq after uncovering a smuggling ring within an Iraqi security company. The company was under contract to the Department of Defense. The company was assisting Iraqi insurgent groups in the “mass acquisition” of American weapons.

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham told reporters in 2004 of photos withheld by the Defense Department from Abu Ghraib, “The American public needs to understand, we’re talking about rape and murder here… We’re not just talking about giving people a humiliating experience. We’re talking about rape and murder and some very serious charges.” And journalist Seymour Hersh says: “boys were sodomized with the cameras rolling. And the worst above all of that is the soundtrack of the boys shrieking that your government has.”

Rumsfeld resigned days before a criminal complaint was filed in Germany in which the American general who commanded the military police battalion at Abu Ghraib had promised to testify. General Janis Karpinski in an interview with Salon.com was asked: “Do you feel like Rumsfeld is at the heart of all of this and should be held completely accountable for what happened [at Abu Ghraib]?”
Karpinski answered: “Yes, absolutely.” In the criminal complaint filed in Germany against Rumsfeld, Karpinski submitted 17 pages of testimony and offered to appear before the German prosecutor as a witness. Congressman Kendrick Meek of Florida, who participated in the hearings on Abu Ghraib, said of Rumsfeld: “There was no way Rumsfeld didn’t know what was going on. He’s a guy who wants to know everything.”

And Major General Antonio Taguba, who led the official Army investigation into Abu Ghraib, said in his report:

“there is no longer any doubt as to whether the [Bush] administration has committed war crimes. The only question is whether those who ordered the use of torture will be held to account.”

Lots of blood :
Torture Room, Abu Ghraib :

A few reminders :
Kids sodomized at Abu Ghraib, Pentagon has the videos - Hersh

Seymour Hersh says the US government has videotapes of boys being sodomized at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

"The worst is the soundtrack of the boys shrieking," the reporter told an ACLU convention last week. Hersh says there was "a massive amount of criminal wrongdoing that was covered up at the highest command out there, and higher."

Yep.

Testimony from prisoners at Abu Graib. (sorry about the bad words, but it's the testimony)
Washington Post PDF

1. They stripped me of all my clothes, even my underwear. They gave me woman's underwear, that was rose color with flowers in it and they put the bag over my face. One of the them whispered in my ear, ``today I am going to # you``, and he said this in Arabic. Whoever was with me experienceed the same thing. That's what the American soldiers did, and they had a translator with them, named Abu Hamid and a female soldier, who's skin was olive colored and hits was on October 3 or 4, 2003 around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. When they took me to the cell, the translator Abu Hamid came with an American soldier and his rank was sergeant (I believe). And he called told me ``faggot`` me ``why are you wearing this underwear``, then I told them ``because you make me wear it``. The transfer from Camp B to the Isolation was full of beatings, but the bags were over our heads, so we couldn't see their faces. And they forced me to wear this underwear all the time, for 51 days. And most of the days I was wearing nothing else.

2. I saw BLANK #ing a kid, his age would be about 15-18 years. The kid was hurting very bad and they covered all the doors with sheets. Then when I heard the screaming I climbed the door because on top it wasn't covered and I saw BLANK, who was wearing the military uniform putting his dick in the little kid's ass. I couldn't see the face of the kid because his face wasn't in front of the door. And the female soldier was taking pictures. BLANK, I think he is BLANK because of his accent, and he was not skinny or short, and he acted like a homosexual (gay). And that was in cell 23 as best as I can remember.

And all this is a big reason why I hated Obama from the start. Obama never said anything about this nor started any investigation against those war criminals and human rights abusers of the Bush administration, Rumsfeld, Cheney, John Yoo, Alberto Gonzalez and all those SOBs who should have been hanged on the White House lawn.

Wouldn't surprise me if those camps are still up and running, torturing innocent people all day long.

That SOB Rumsfeld must be shown to the world for what he really is, one of the worst human beings of the 21st century.

How can ANYONE speak to him, let alone not beat the hell out of him or at least arrest him, is beyond me. The guy is evil. Whoever gets within arms reach of him and does nothing about it is guilty as well.

But eh, when I see this kind of thing :

Rumsfeld was awarded the "Defender of the Constitution Award" at the 2011 Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C., on February 10, 2011.

I'm losing hope in humanity.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Were it up to me, we would try and prosecute every last one responsible of crimes such as this from both Obama and Bush's administrations, but alas, I am a simple nobody from a backwoods town in the mountains. S&F for your post, sir. Good find.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Rumsfeld, also brought us Aspartame. Even after it had failed FDA tests ....via his connections under the Reagan administration.

Obama hasn't Obama is bought and paid for.
And in actuality is only a figurehead and isn't actually calling the shots. Timothy Geithner recently admitted this...

Obama said anything concerning this because he is doing his job which is to protect the CIA and the Bush administration , Rummy included and their involvement with 911...

Problem, Reaction .....Solution.

Obama was simply the temporary (Democrat) solution to the problem, that being the previous administration.
The solution a new face selling "Hope and Change"....which were all falsehoods...by design.

Obama is merely doing as he has been instructed....by his handlers.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Chances are his big attorney will end up bailing him out just like they do with the rest of the elites, unless they ignore the situation and let Rumsfeld take the fall. The problem with covering this story in mainstream would shift eyes and focus on him only and not the big picture.

I smell a scapegoat in this one. but nice find OP
S&F

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sodomized as in anally raped or forced bestiality?
edit on 21/9/2011 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
say hello to your little friend

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The general public needs to keep the pressure on these humanless souless criminals. They have gotten away with too much If they manage to complete their plans there is more demented things to come this time nearest you. I truely believe the military and criminal courts will deal with them properly if they believe the people are behind them.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
how did you find that washington post pdf? I cant find a story on this anywhere on that site. if you can Id love to read it

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
and you think your military won't turn their guns on you???????? if they would do that to these little kids they would do it to you in a heartbeat........could you imagine this happening to you????????? i know some on here probably have wet dreams about stuff like this, but for the rest of us, how could anyone do this

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Chances are his big attorney will end up bailing him out just like they do with the rest of the elites, unless they ignore the situation and let Rumsfeld take the fall. The problem with covering this story in mainstream would shift eyes and focus on him only and not the big picture.

I smell a scapegoat in this one. but nice find OP
S&F

Weasel Rumsfeld would sing like a Canary, so they would not dare allow him to be the scapegoat.

He would have the best attorney money could buy. He probably has 10 years Tops on this planet, so he will not allow that to happen without taking everyone down with him.

I say arrest him, charge him, try him and let the House of Cards come crashing down. But I don't think it will happen.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have read threads like this, shocking threads mentioning government names etc.

Loads of flags but few comments? Now we know, plenty of people are too scared to place a comment because they live in fear. It mainly happens on threads like these. Shameful

Why flag a thread like this and then run for cover? Cowards. Stand up and fight for once...but no...all talk and silent whispers but ZERO action.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This guys gonna end up face down in a river somewhere........ =s

Don't get me wrong good ole' boy RUMMY has it comin' to him......

But I really think he falls into the untouchable category....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Obama hasn't Obama is bought and paid for. And in actuality is only a figurehead and isn't actually calling the shots. Timothy Geithner recently admitted this... Obama said anything concerning this because he is doing his job which is to protect the CIA and the Bush administration , Rummy included and their involvement with 911...

Always wondered why after the democrats taking back the presidency, as to why they would have a photo shoot in the oval office with the last 5 presidents ... in the order that they had them standing...?

I guess a picture paints a thousand words , as to who really is still in charge.. I couldn't believe Obama let Bush Sr stand at the FRONT of the line...

(can't seem to find a link that goes straight to the pics..)

k..this is tiny pic..but it gets the point across...

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 21-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What a disgusting, shameful chapter in U.S. history... We once claimed a moral high ground in this world, and through these actions have shown the world that we are as bad or worse than our enemies.

I'd like to think there is a special torturous place in hell for everyone involved in these crimes against humanity. Because that is the only hope for justice here.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

That's a bit extreme don't you think ?

FnS and well deserved.
edit on 21-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

George Carlin
edit on 21-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Justice comes to us all, whether in life, or in death. No one can evade it when it is their time to be held accountable.

Being "untouchable" is illusionary.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Sweet, so Obama is next right? Since he has continued the horrifying acts?

Everything that was going on then is still going on now......and hes made it worse .....

P.s. hes putting secret drone bases on the horn of africa........

His Nobel "peace" Prize doesnt make him immune does it?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm no fan of Rumsfeld or Bush, but I have a question?

Now Soldiers have also committed crimes under Obama's command. Why are you not calling for Obama to be arrested? It's the same thing exactly?

Or, is this just politicking for Obama who is just as bad if not worse than Bush or Rumsfeld. I say worse because he pretends to be different, but we all now know for a fact it was all a lie. Why shill for a liar? What's in it for you?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Now Soldiers have also committed crimes under Obama's command. Why are you not calling for Obama to be arrested? It's the same thing exactly?

Excellent point and question.

The answer likely from many is the very reason the future of this country is in peril.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Obama was clear that his administration would not prosecute war crimes committed from the Bush era. So you can expect a presidential pardon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join