It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prophetic dream - Possibly concerning our little friend Elenin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats not even true. But then, the over 2000 still pics its rumored NASA took aren't being released to the public so, we don't know if elenin is the greater mass, it could just be a small insignificant comet they named revelations 9 11. Something is the greater mass?

Should it affect us? That depends on the Love Frequency of this planet.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

What you are saying makes sense but I don't know why the "comet" would fade out then return brighter
than ever. It would be hard to believe the earth would be destroyed since seems there is still a lot that has
to happen prophetically speaking..seems so but I don't know. There would not be much one could do about
such disruption but now if you hid in the earth or made your nest among the stars as is suggested or mentioned
somewhere in the bible and you were non christian it would not matter anyway..when ever you were taken or drew your last breath you'd probably not end up in heaven. That is your forever regardless of passing comets
and or asteroids affecting our planet. If the comet had to go around as it were and come back that period would
be way too long for us to see it so it must be something very peculiar.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For me, there are just too many coincidences going on within the next 6 to 8 weeks for me to dismiss this comet just yet.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The only thing that keeps wriggling in my mind about it disappearing & coming back is in the Hopi prophecies about the Blue Kachina doing it's "unmasking" for all to see. I always wondered how something in the sky would "unmask". But seemingly disappearing & suddenly reappearing might look like an unmasking or a peek-a-boo type of thing. Now you see me, now you don't...oh...wait for it.....here I am!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by XplanetX

What you are saying makes sense but I don't know why the "comet" would fade out then return brighter
than ever. It would be hard to believe the earth would be destroyed since seems there is still a lot that has
to happen prophetically speaking..seems so but I don't know. There would not be much one could do about
such disruption but now if you hid in the earth or made your nest among the stars as is suggested or mentioned
somewhere in the bible and you were non christian it would not matter anyway..when ever you were taken or drew your last breath you'd probably not end up in heaven. That is your forever regardless of passing comets
and or asteroids affecting our planet. If the comet had to go around as it were and come back that period would
be way too long for us to see it so it must be something very peculiar.

Elenin is not your typical 'comet'. It is exhibiting some very strange behaviour.

All will be revealed soon enough, NASA cannot block something that we will be able to see with our own eyes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join