It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the people of USA willing to stand up and fight?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tigermountain

Americans have been fluoridized. They have become Internet Warriors.
Peace.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

I know people who have been to a dentist have been fluoridised. I don't actually think it has to do with just Americans.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Nope. Most will just keep playing with their toys and wait for somelse to fight for them.

Me? As A FEMA 1st responder (no hate mail)...Im here to just pick up the bodies afterwards.

I do think about 30-40% maybe might THINK about fighting tho. We've gotten lazy as a society (my opinion only).

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
How bout anonymous fighting the cyber war against major corporations? Are they just hiding behind a computer screen?

The people behind the computers have the most power of anyone, you and your friends can go stand in the town square, but they are risking their lives every day doing the actual, for reals, no fake, real dirty work.

They put their livelihoods on the line to fight for what is fair, so that our generation can take over a world that the baby boomer generation have riddled with disease. My country is run by corporations. Americans can protest as long as they want, and the government may change, and the corporations laugh and keep pulling the strings. Wiping out the finical system and making money obsolete is the only way to put the power back in the hands of the mass population; farmers, doctors, teachers etc. This is when the revolution comes.

There is going to come a time very soon, where you won't have a choice but to fight. then you and your country, and me and my conspiracy theorist filled extremely boastful nationalist country will find out who is willing to risk their lives for freedom and who is just going to run from the bulls.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRiverCityAnswer

You feel good bout being an Internet Warrior.

Honestly it is better to be with real people rather than with a computer.
Real people care for each other.

People have survived and built communities without any money. Look for stories of people driven out by war and strife, who travelled thousands of miles and planted themselves in a far off place.

They could do it only because they looked after each other.
Computer cannot do that.

You can defeat the system if you develop a micro-society which is inter-dependent.
Man was not built for living alone.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
the system doesnt allow it, the threat of death from naming names or speaking out is very real.

Yes, we have seen what happens to whistleblowers. They are harrassed, ridiculed, jailed, killed, etc.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I can say with some certainty that SOME Americans will fight.

That being said IF some people do rebel it'll be pocketed. Texas for example has this...

www.txsg.state.tx.us...

Now this isn't the Regular Army, the Reserves or the National Guard. This Texas State Guard has a Army, Maritime, Air and Medical branch with a COMMAND TAKE OVER structure to take over the command of various units throughout Texas. Fort Hood for example, the largest US Army base could be taken over by the state guard. So can the Navy and by association the Marine Corps, the Air force and even the CDC and FEMA.

Imagine a State taking command of the largest federal military base in the States, way better than rock throwing rioters.

We fight to win, not to make a point. Oh and we don't give up guns without a fight.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join