It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Tag Heuer Smart Phone Only £16,350 ,To You Sir.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Tag Heuer £16,350 Android mobile phone

It is, currently, the smartest ultra-luxury smartphone on the market. A new model from rival Vertu is coming in October, but for now this is the most modern device in its rarified price bracket.

Source

ts feel in the hand is slightly intoxicating. Angled corners and that leather back feel right, even if it does not look conventionally beautiful. The 3.5” screen is passably vivid, although it’s small and surrounded by a raised bezel that makes typing slightly difficult. The battery lasts the usual day or so of this generation of Android devices. Don’t worry that Tag give you just 256MB of ram and a 1GHz processor.

I was reading up on new mobile phones ,and came across the new Tag Heuer Android mobile phone ,for the small price of £16,350 or $26,000,576 ,now for this money you could buy a new car ,or a holiday of a lifetime.
I'm just shocked by the price tag on this phone ,it doesn't even have any good features or amazing technology really ,now i know there are other phones that cost more with gold encrusted diamonds and what have you ,but this is just your average smartphone with a unaverage price tag ,and really shows the different's between rich and poor now ,as this is just out of my price range

I'm sure rich Arabs ,spoilt' footballers will eat this phone up ,its another worthless item ,to show your wealthier than the next man.

Before any of you ask ,no you wont get this in your next phone upgrade ,by your service provider lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
WOW...over £16k for a PHONE?

I think I'll stick with my brick phone for now...It does what I want (calling & texting).

edit on 21-9-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

You know for 16 grand ,i want a phone that makes the tea ,and cuts my lawn.

But they must be selling these phones ,as there in full production ,that old nokia you posted ,dose exactly what it says on the tin and I've still got one of those in my junk draw.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
That's nothing, my diamond-powder encrusted toilet paper is $5000 a roll. I can't figure out where this diaper rash came from since I started using it though....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
wowzers!

The price probably includes some insane concierge service or the ability to hail planes like taxis.

I would be interested to hear their justification for such a price.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I'll buy three

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

my diamond-powder encrusted toilet paper is $5000 a roll. I can't figure out where this diaper rash came from since I started using it though

Sounds like you been sold fake toilet paper

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
That's nothing, my diamond-powder encrusted toilet paper is $5000 a roll. I can't figure out where this diaper rash came from since I started using it though....

Bonch, you're on the toilet all the time cause you are so full of it.

on topic: y u no has diamonz

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
They get worldwide concierge service with these handsets and can get tickets or bookings to practically anything they want, depending on how rich or famous they are so the cost isnt just for the handset. Would be nice to be that rich and take it from me if I had the money I would.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
that phone sucks and its already obsolete, IBM announced a way to stack chips onto one another, making the processors 1000X times faster, once thats done everything will change.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Maybe its a phone for the elite, if you can afford the phone you'll get a special call when they are about to idk wipe out the human race so you should get to your bunker or w/e lol, who knows.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Haha if someone cons you out of 20 odd grand for a useless phone, you get called a fool.

Willingly pay that number on a price tag, youre hip and groovy.

Lol

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

You and me both,ha ha
there probably selling these to the military,and of course we will pay for it.

top topics

join