It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wondering....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Text
Just a couple of quick questions for ATS'er...
I've been visiting this site for the past couple of years and became a member last year. This is my first post so please be gentle...

There's alot of talk about the third allignment (I think) of Comet Elenin durring the 26th and 27th of this month.
My question is, are / is there anyone doing any personal preparation for this/ these dates???
Also... If something is going to happen between late 2011- end 2012, how many of you are bulk buying everyday items???.....
The reason for me asking this is that I'm interested to see how many people are not taking these signs / warnings lightly. I myself am sitting on the fence. If anything was to happen on the 26th-27th then I will start to take action for myself and famiy.

Anyway, All the very best to you all, and it'll be great to hear some comments.
Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
speaking for myself, im more interested in the movements of elites and officials on those days.
im watching them very closely

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Ive read that post myself, which also prompted me tho make this post...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The 26th you say! Well i thought id start the day with a nice breakfast, pancakes probably. Then a spot of hoovering listening to simon and garfunkel. then 30 minutes with my ab pro plus. then as usual i think il spend the rest of the day hiding in the bushes in my lucky blue coat, waiting to see if there are any old ladies to scare.

new topics

top topics

join