It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigma Amgine (correctthepast) Tweets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Direct access to the Enigma Amgine feed: Twitter Feed

This is the current list of tweets in chronological order, beginning with the earliest and ending with the most recent:

1. enigma-amgine.com

2. 11.4.2111 - a core attribute of differential CE9718 was modified today, and London has returned

3. ENIGMA-AMGINE Project Leader, Foster Tayler, from Northern Inc., declared the equation refinement to have no side effects

4. The next scheduled TPE adjustment is 11.9.2111 to refine the south pacific weather patterns. enigma-amgine.com for more information

5. Citizens with pre-equation memory fragments are urged to report their memories at: enigma-amgine.com

6. All citizens are urged to upload journals for 9.17.2110 to enigma-amgine.com to compare fragmentation reports

7. Use your citizen ID to log into enigma-amgine.com for information specific to you and your region.

8. Memory fragmentation is reported in Lisbon and other areas of the Mediterranean Incorporated Territory. enigma-amgine.com

9. enigma-amgine.com

10. Citizens in Athens are urged to go home as the archives are researched. enigma-amgine.com

11. enigma-amgine.com

12. TPE realignment for the Lisbon fragmentation issue is scheduled for 11.7.2111 @ 12:00 UznT. enigma-amgine.com for more information.

13. HCRG review of events corrected by the recent TPE adjustment at the Toroid Museum, 11.8.2111 @ 22:30 UznT, by curator Parker Richardson

14. msg: (enoegap)

15. AFA: an All Feed Announcement is scheduled for 20:00 UznT today. All citizens are urged to listen. Those in Athens, should use their radios.

16. msg: (transmission of first page successful)

17. msg: (journal)

18. AFA completed. Please visit enigma-amgine.com with your citizen ID for instructions specific to your zone.

19. Due to extraordinarily high demand, the NR for EnigmA-AmginE, enigma-amgine.com, is offline. Please be patient as we attempt to recover.

20. EnigmA-AmginE NR remains offline. Please contact your local ZFR office only for emergency fragmentation issues.

21. msg: (CE9718 is disaster)

22. Adjustment GN0019 will remain as scheduled. The next AFA will have more details in the coming days.

23. msg: (page corrupt)

edit on 9/21/2011 by HolographicPrincipal because: add info

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

Good job. I should have taken a screen shot cause at one point there were more messages than this. Speculation on the twitter messages go here, i assume?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

There were more? Hmmmmmm.
So, yes. Anything Twitter feed related can be discussed here

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

did a search on parker ricchardson and brought u this link somebody might have already found this im not sure
en.wikipedia.org...
and then it also says cotact your local zfr office dont no if it has anything to do with it but it might
when i did a search on it it brought up this link zfr has to do with genes
www.genecards.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Since we're also dealing with reverse or mirror images here, plus the fact that the message says "contact your local ZFR office for fragmentation issues"....here's a website dealing with Anti-ZFR Antibodies, they sell this stuff for medical research I think. Lots of info on the page, don't understand it all.

www.abcam.com...

Is the message talking about gene fragmentation, you think?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Enigma or amgine, you have 6 letters. If you decompose those and re-arrange them in another way you get the following which makes me wonder: in game or game in ( do the math : e, n, i, g, m, a -- i, n, g, a, m, e. ).

Maybe that does not mean anything but this is something I have come up with and I thought I should just share it with you ATSers.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
New Manhattan, Northern, Inc, USNA sounds like a new city in a new corporate-owned land/country within a larger zone/continent USNA or United States North America or such.

The password box is 50 characters long.

Just thinking out loud, didn't read all pages.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
oh and Temporia Corporation would be dealing with temporal-physics...or relating to time. Thus time-travel.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
2 new tweets

Enigma Amgine
@correctthepast Enigma Amgine
A new exhibit, "The London Crater," opens in the toroid museum today. Visit www.enigma-amgine.com... to request tickets.

Enigma Amgine
msg
transfer failed)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If I am reading this correctly, only one page was uploaded. All other attempts have failed, but 10+ page (less than 30) will eventually be available for review. More journal entries will be made available over the next few days.

Game runs until: October 21, 2011.

Just a guess.
edit on 9/21/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Enigma Amgine Tweets (continued):

24. A new exhibit, "The London Crater," opens in the toroid museum today. Visit www.enigma-amgine.com... to request tickets.

25. msg: (transfer failed)

26. msg: (p7-failure)

27. msg: (pages>10.pages

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
33. Adjustment GN0019 is scheduled for 11.17.2111: citizens experiencing fragmentation are urged to stay home that day.

34. msgfind.page4..aa.time.shift.cartography)

35. msgkill.feed)

36. Tickets for the London Crater exhibit are sold out. A second run will be available in December.

37. Advance tickets for the reopening of the Toroid Museum's "History of Incorporated Territories" go on sale 12.5.2111

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
for a list of the entire tweets to date

here's the post form the main thread from lynn112

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Marshall

edit: or read above in stormson's post for the latest
edit on 22-9-2011 by Marshall Twinie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
If I am reading this correctly, only one page was uploaded. All other attempts have failed, but 10+ page (less than 30) will eventually be available for review. More journal entries will be made available over the next few days.

Game runs until: October 21, 2011.

Just a guess.
edit on 9/21/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

A day before my Birthday!

I noticed the image earlier but didn't really look too much into it...
This site is so strange. click on the image on the main page of ATS, and it brings me to that grey page, and when I click the only thing there, it brings me to this thread.

*edit*
Nevermind.. Got in.. this is a giant puzzle.. I love puzzles... lets see where this goes hehee...

I found the hidden text box and access denied.

wtf? So confused.... going in circles and I don't know why lol.
edit on 24-9-2011 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Aghhhh I think Im catching on... a little.. lol. fun fun fun!

new topics

top topics

join