It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue UFO near the sun What is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
In the video posted below, there is a blueish object near the sun.
Does anyone know what this is.
Could it be venus? is it a lensflare? or a sun dog?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonicUFO

Our Sun looks so beautiful with that halo around it...

It definitely cannot be the morning star, "Venus", right?
edit on 9/21/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Well, its like the person recording that is not even aware of that object!!!

I would definately say lens flare.

vvv

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

What do you mean? hes totally aware of it, he even says what the hell is that, thats why he posted the video online...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

So why does he not focus on it the whole time, instead moving the camera around the whole time??

Why end the video so suddenly, instead of showing us more, ie, what happens to the blue dot, does it move, does it go away, etc etc.

vvv

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Nah sounds like he is focused on the halo, he follows the outline as he says what the hell is that. He doeent seem to focus on the dot..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Best part of the vid was the first 2 seconds.....

Don't worry, Phage will be along shortly to debunk.
edit on 21-9-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Agreed the chick is hot

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

yeah that makes sense, I guess I better delete the video off my channel then, after I let it get some more views and what not.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Doesn't seem like a lens flare to me.

IMO its just Venus but it seems to have a coloured tinge maybe because of the camera/settings used.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
its some kind of flare. I remember the video where the guy put his finger in-front of the sun and
that blue object disappeared.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

It could be the above?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
When it went around the 2nd time, it seemed to move with the camera. I don't know.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Looks the same as this one

It's interesting that the object appears in the same location, even though I theoretically debunked this.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Sorry, I had to register with ATS just to ask this...

ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS? Or is this a joke?

Can you not plainly see the object rotate with the camera at 0:12? Can you not plainly see this is a reflection? Can you not see it move exactly with the diffraction spike from the Sun? Can you not tell this not a physical object? Can you not tell that nobody, not even the girl laying down, cares? Can you not tell the guy filming is fooling you? Can you not tell this object is only visible to the camera and nobody else? Can you not tell this is a HOAX?

Are you people using your eyes and minds?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sundog with a halo or a similar type of optical effect, observed through a filter.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by K1771gnorance
Sorry, I had to register with ATS just to ask this...

ARE YOU ALL SERIOUS? Or is this a joke?

Can you not plainly see the object rotate with the camera at 0:12? Can you not plainly see this is a reflection? Can you not see it move exactly with the diffraction spike from the Sun? Can you not tell this not a physical object? Can you not tell that nobody, not even the girl laying down, cares? Can you not tell the guy filming is fooling you? Can you not tell this object is only visible to the camera and nobody else? Can you not tell this is a HOAX?

Are you people using your eyes and minds?

Yep, as i stated in my first reply, a mere lens flare.

Welcome though, you will see this type of stuff all over ats mate, lol, get use to it.

vvv

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Definitely count to ten because you will have to post the same type of response about a hundred times a year since your valid points do not seem to sink in.

Here is a prediction: In one week another video of a reflection will be posted and claimed to be anything from a new sun, a new planet, a rogue planet, an alien space craft, a new comet, an asteroid, Nibiru, planet X, an "ebil gummint" experiment, a Tesla experiment, Hercolubus, a tear in the magnetosphere, an earthquake in space, a tear in space, a fireball, ... whatever.

top topics

join