It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4:25 AM EST 9/21/2011 Strange Sound in the Sky Over NYC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I've heard that three times in the past two weeks. Best I can describe it is non-persistent tinnitus. Your ears ring just once. Lasts for about 10-20 seconds. Sounds more like a higher pitched keening than a normal overpressure ringing would. I'd love to know what the heck it is.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I had wished I paid more attention to sound, but I can't recall any kind of noise when I saw what I witnessed. I can't account for a smell, either, but living with living in Brooklyn, I can attest that either of the aforementioned have their own kind of persistence in my area; maybe this is why I didn't pick up on smell or sound.

As for my sight, it was clear as day.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by Awen24

Awen24 - I've never known much about the Bible but I've become more intrigued than I ever imagined from reading all f the posts across the different forums and threads which cite biblical verses describing many of the recent events. I think we're all getting to the point where we need to know what's going on.

I have a theory on it...
I'm happy to share if you're interested, either here or in a new thread...?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Please share here...I am sure I am not the only one that is interested about the end of the world...right?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Will do. I'll create a new thread for it, and cross-post a link here.
I wrote a huge email to a friend about it a couple of days ago, so I'll start with that, then carry the conversation from there. I'll grab the email tomorrow once I'm back at work.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Looking forward to it, Awen24. Glad you were able to piece all the data together...

TG

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by Awen24

Looking forward to it, Awen24. Glad you were able to piece all the data together...

TG

Ha. I wish I was able to piece all the data together!
This, in brief, though, is my theory...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join