It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right: No more slack on the grammar.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Okay, I've had enough.

Most of you sound like frackin' MORONS when you post. You seem to be too stupid to understand the differences between 'they're', 'there', and 'their'. Most of you seem too stupid to understand the differences between 'two', 'to', and 'too'. Many don't seem to know that commas (the character ',') is NOT the same as a period ('.') or that sentances start with a capital letter. Many don't seem to understand that when you capitalize random nouns in your sentances does not add a sense of grandeur, but, rather, a sense of absurdity to your claims.

And I'm done with it:

I am calling you out.

From now on, I will be quoting your posts in the most grammar-naziesque manner possible, drawing attention to your ignorance and stupidity as obviously as I can. Every darned time I read an original post that's filled with moronity, I will respond with corrections.

Your grunting idiocy grants credence to every false debunker. Your obvious flaws-of-mind tell everyone, within seconds of reading your posts, that everything you have to say should be ignored.

You are in service to everything you claim to oppose and denigrate (that means "to unjustly cause a loss of respect for", you clods) every time you use textspeak to try to communicate. 'u' is NOT a word. 'Your' is NOT the same as 'You're'.

This is not a matter of debate or personal freedom: when you choose to type like a retard, you SOUND like a retard. And you damage the cause of truth every time you address a controversial topic in your moron voice.

If English is your second language, so be it. That's a different topic entirely. If English is your first language, LEARN IT, already! CHRIST!

Every single time you type a comment or post that looks like it was written by a moron, you degrade the legitimacy of everything you are trying to communicate.

PLEASE: STOP SOUNDING SO STUPID!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stunspot sentances start with a capital letter.

Did you mean sentences?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

You spelled sentences, "sentances". That's wrong.

Just sayin...

ETA: You should have written LEARN IT already, not "LEARN IT, already".
edit on 21-9-2011 by The Baby Seal Club because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

This is going to be short and sweet, dude your an idiot!
Prepare to get trolled.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club

You spelled sentences, "sentances". That's wrong.

Just sayin...

ETA: You should have written LEARN IT already, not "LEARN IT, already".
edit on 21-9-2011 by The Baby Seal Club because: (no reason given)

Oh my bacon!

Hah hah this is toooo funny!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

This is not a matter of debate or personal freedom: when you choose to type like a retard, you SOUND like a retard. And you damage the cause of truth every time you address a controversial topic in your moron voice.

Tut tut, starting a sentence with 'and'.

when you capitalize random nouns in your sentances does not add a sense of grandeur, but, rather, a sense of absurdity to your claims.

Uppercase words?!?!?!

edit on 21/9/2011 by waveydavey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Epic Fail.

A rant about spelling and grammar, one would expect it to be perfect, yet....................its not..

Also, for some, like me, English is my third language, so get of you high horse.

Your frustration at this topic is not really justified, seems like nitpicking to me..

vvv

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Epic fail!!
You have also managed a double thread post!!

Double rant here!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Freedum of speech an expreshon! U fashist ass!..

But seriously, ATS should rename rant to 'troll'.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Since you made a double post, here's my double-reply:

Wow! I think you're being very unreasonable. While I can agree with you when it comes to one's first language, and the difference between they're/their/there and two/too/to, as well as on lingo (which in my opinion is a gross violation of any language), not every one is from the States and the UK or even Australia, I would be one of them, English is not my first language, and I do make mistakes.

How are you going to handle this exactly? Are you going to go on the attack first, and if they reply then that English is not their first language, then retract? How are you going to handle this? Doing the above, the damage is already done, and you are successfully discouraging anybody who's first language is not English from posting anything on ATS, which would successfully turn ATS a strictly American / UK / Australian website. If this is the case, could the moderators please change the website to be only viewable by these above countries.

You seem to have some sort of hidden desire to be a teacher of the English language, might I suggest that you go and do that, instead of coming on to an international conspiracy forum to live out this desire.

Whilst saying that, people should know, there are multiple add-ons available to help you check your spelling before you post replies, it won't help with grammar though ...

You should also know that not all counties that teach English as a second language, have spelling the same as the above said countries, for example; this spelling in my country is correct: 'realise', in my country we rarely use the letter 'z', and use an 's' instead. This is how we are taught, in which case, our spelling is not wrong, it's just not the same as yours.

To conclude, you need to understand as well, just because people have trouble spelling or with grammar, doesn't mean they are stupid (in your words morons), they could just be dyslexic (in my country dyslectic), which is in truth, not a reflection of their intelligence level.

You're being very unreasonable and judgemental

edit on 21-9-2011 by Pixie777 because: international

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Believe it or not, your post contains multiple grammatical mistakes--not just a few. Your writing reveals, in addition to the spelling mistakes, a consistent use of improper punctuation. I will admit that, in comparison with most people online, your writing is above par; however, there is room for improvement. If you really care about proper writing (and you certainly seem to) then I would suggest that you get serious about polishing your writing skills. While I can tell that you do have a knack for writing--which, as you already know, is more than most can say--I can also tell that you've probably never taken a college-level composition class.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

From now on, I will be quoting your posts in the most grammar-naziesque manner possible, drawing attention to your ignorance and stupidity as obviously as I can.

Busted. Im calling you out!

Where are you

new topics

top topics

join