It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base: NWO at War contra Its People & Whole Wide World

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bottsrgeddon

I agree, If they are the good guys, then why does all the evidence point to the fact that their goal is to own everything, and literally everything?

They have betrayed the human race and signed treaties that we would not approve of just so that they can save their own skin. Disgusting.

As well, another pointer, if they are the good guys, why the secret? Why not just spread a small act of random kindness and help the people instead of hinder them?

If they are the good guys, then why aren't they suffering like the same as us? The good guys usually go through a very tough time to live due to all the bad stuff in this world or the world it was created to be.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Why why why?

Instead of asking that question, why don´t you look for the answer?

The link was in my previous post.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

I agree, If they are the good guys, then why does all the evidence point to the fact that their goal is to own everything, and literally everything?

They have betrayed the human race and signed treaties that we would not approve of just so that they can save their own skin. Disgusting.

As well, another pointer, if they are the good guys, why the secret? Why not just spread a small act of random kindness and help the people instead of hinder them?

If they are the good guys, then why aren't they suffering like the same as us? The good guys usually go through a very tough time to live due to all the bad stuff in this world or the world it was created to be.

Exactly. To be successful, a conman must present himself as a good guy with good intentions but as a famous teacher once said, by their fruit you will know them.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Jesus Christ and the Latter-day Prophets, nothing can beat them

I'm with you man. He's coming and every "Elder" (One that goes by the name of Christ and has only showed gratitude for all things and be of service) has changed every planet to the point where "Evil can no longer reign supreme."

I'll wait for him.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I know why. I was only asking the questions for you.

I know the answers. I cannot take what you say about the Illuminati and see them as good people until one has come up to me, say they are sorry, and offer their services. That is very unlikely to happen since they are on their high and mighty thrones.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

No rational person who's done their research can disagree with that.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

IMO this is just disinformation to make us believe there is no false flag attack coming because there will be nowhere for the elitist to hide!

Who here thinks the iLLuminati/Masons/Rothchilds will be hiding in America when the SHTF?

They and their money will not be where 300million armed Americans are running around looking for them...or their Nuclear War is started.

If I was iLLuminati/Masons/Rothchilds my hiding spot would be either:

--Back side of the moon
--A secret under ocean city
--South Pole

If there ARE lots of DUMBS, those facilities are for high ranking military / Israel.

I'm still curious if one was blown up. Even if it WAS, we'd never know. Israel will build another one. Well they won't build it...they'll use our money to have someone else build it for them.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Wow still no answer to this?

Does anyone work in life insurance? If so is there a way to check on dead people, or a list of policies taken out like a global list or something? i dont mind doing the leg work just need some direction, i dont know crap about life insurance.

IM pretty sure out of 60 thousand people, at least a couple thousand would have some kind of life insurance if not all 60 thousand. But probably the easiest way is to find out if any life insurance companies went bankrupt around the time this happened ,

LOL 60 thousand claims doesn't get paid out unless the government intervenes and they call those natural disasters, heh. i mean we are talking about half a giant stadium of people just disapearing and no word of it? i highly doubt this happend.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join