It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base: NWO at War contra Its People & Whole Wide World

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
David Wilcock as a source???

I note the OP is rather new here. Purhaps he should be aware, this man (Wilcock) has made one prediction after another that doesn't happen. You'd think he'd hit it right every now and then, wouldn't you?

Do a Google search for "David Wilcock wrong" (235,000 results) and you will see just how uncreditable this source truely is.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

I note the OP is rather new here. Purhaps he should be aware, this man (Wilcock) has made one prediction after another that doesn't happen. You'd think he'd hit it right every now and then, wouldn't you?

Do a Google search for "David Wilcock wrong" (235,000 results) and you will see just how uncreditable this source truely is.

Just to humor you, i did a google search on "David wilcok Right" and got 266,000 results.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

"David Wilcock right" gives 500,000 results

Link
edit on 22-9-2011 by Brentnauer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brentnauer

"David Wilcock right" gives 500,000 results

Link
edit on 22-9-2011 by Brentnauer because: (no reason given)

i got one better...

Google Search "David Wilcock Nutz" 666,000 results

Link

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

same here! this wilcox guy, while having interesting information, is a joke at best. his "facts" are backed by fantasy...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

David Wilcox is a Platypus

8140 results.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am confused. Who killed those people? Which government entity launched underground nukes? How did the nukes get there? I just don't see the dots to connect here.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

IMO this is just disinformation to make us believe there is no false flag attack coming because there will be nowhere for the elitist to hide! If this was at all true and these so called underground bases were nuked it would leave a huge sink hole depending on how deeply underground the supposed detonations were and the amount of empty space excavated! Another thing is with a closed air ventilation system, like one would need underground, why would one have to use a nuke instead of say something like a poison gas or even a nutron bomb that would leave the structure untouched? Also why would they spend all this time and monies to build these protective bunkers and then just blow them up? Yes i feel this is a total hoax for either the reason i already stated or some other demented reason. Though it is important to consider any and all rumors we can't let ourselves jump to conclusions! We must be diligent in our reasoning as well as our research for any conspiracy theories that come from even trusted sources!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Does anybody care to discuss the seismographs? nukes or not nukes?that's scientific data that can reinforce or deny the account.

I am not an expert in seismographs, but I know that signal processing can classify nuclear explosions from seismic data with a high degree of probability.

-rrr

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

why no site locations, like towns with secrets to hide

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
I am confused. Who killed those people? Which government entity launched underground nukes? How did the nukes get there? I just don't see the dots to connect here.

If you are too lazy to listen to the audio clip, here is a link to the transcript, it explains what government agency and why, etc is happening. www.divinecosmos.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1
Are you grateful for the National Enquirer as well?

Yes I am grateful for the "hotsheets" as well, though my faculties of discernment are dialed up when I do!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

And in fact, it may very well be the workings of the Universe, in terms of karma, that the people responsible for those attacks have now had it happen to them.

Um, yeah. So the Universe, IE God is responsible for the nuclear attack. What a joke.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Uh...wouldn't these so called 60,000 "Americans" be working for the NWO??? And if those bases are destroyed isn't that a good thing?

Hmmm sounds more like David Wilcock is an agent provocateur if this event actually took place and he is not happy about it. I will read the transcripts. But to me isn't this a victory or defeat depending on if you want the NWO in power or not...
edit on 22-9-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Uh...wouldn't these so called 60,000 "Americans" be working for the NWO??? And if those bases are destroyed isn't that a good thing?

Hmmm sounds more like David Wilcock is an agent provocateur if this event actually took place and he is not happy about it. I will read the transcripts. But to me isn't this a victory?

I didn't get the impression he was unhappy about it?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Oddly we would not have known about it if he had not brought it to our attention, do you understand what I am saying? If they NWO wanted to know who knows anything, they would have to use channels other than the mainstream media to announce this...

He uses the words murdered instead of defeated or killed...all I am saying is trust no one. lol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker

Originally posted by userid1
Are you grateful for the National Enquirer as well?

Yes I am grateful for the "hotsheets" as well, though my faculties of discernment are dialed up when I do!

If you say so...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by gabby2011

Oddly we would not have known about it if he had not brought it to our attention, do you understand what I am saying? If they NWO wanted to know who knows anything, they would have to use channels other than the mainstream media to announce this...

He uses the words murdered instead of defeated or killed...all I am saying is trust no one. lol

I understand where you are coming from..

and I don't necessarily believe what they are saying..I just didn't get that he was unhappy about it..and they were indeed murdered.... if the story was true.

There are a few evil people out there..who have been "murdered" regardless if you think they deserved it or not..it's still referred to as murder.

It does bring to question the loud booms heard from different parts of the country... and the smell of smoke..
And if it indeed did happen, the NWO (or whatever you refer to them as) certainly would want to cover it up, so no questions are asked.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yeah, 60.000 little mermaids were killed. Idiots! In real life they kill people. US is best in this.

What are you searchng for? You are disgusting. Out in the real world people are dying and you don't care at all. Playing around with sea monkeys and stupid ideas.

Get awake, zombies!
edit on 22-9-2011 by Siddharta because: anger

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

I couldn't agree more, there is evidence (seismographs) that there were no primary waves (buildup) to the EQ's in Denver and Virginia. Evidence, not speculation is leading to this. However, I don't believe the majority of the people posting in this even followed through and watched the corresponding hour-long video.

reply to post by BIGPoJo

If you watch the video it fully explains it, basically a white hat (Japanese backed I believe) anti-nwo resistance known as "White Dragon" consisting US soldiers who are against the neo-cons. It is interesting to note that 87 countries are against the NWO (all that aren't part of G5), so I'm sure there are many secret societies are there that aren't pro-nwo.

reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

No telling what type of explosive device was used but when he speaks of "nuke" I think he is more loosely implying that the DUMBS were bombed. I either read it somewhere or it may be in the video, but I believe it was most likely scalar technology which, if true, attacked the DUMBS. My reasoning behind this comes from the third video on the first page which has audio of the multiple concussion blasts from the EQ in Denver. The "explosion" is not a single loud blast, but instead continuous "concussion blasts" in what seems to be an orderly interval. This gives me cause to believe that some short of scalar weaponry was used.

reply to post by BIGPoJo

You are putting words in the man's mouth. First of all, any of the 60,000 that would have died in the DUMBS would have been supporting the extinction of 90% of the Earth's population -- keep that in mind. Not exactly innocent people going about their job (9/11). What he meant was it may very well be karma which has finally turned the tables and caused our oppressors to be attacked.

reply to post by abeverage

Exactly, they should have known the risks of trying to further a genocidal cabal. If true, this COULD be a major victory, if not the turning point of the secret war.

Just giving my two cents, I have only summarized here but wanted to share some of my findings.
edit on 22-9-2011 by ascending12 because: Spelling

edit on 22-9-2011 by ascending12 because: added comments

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join