It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base: NWO at War contra Its People & Whole Wide World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Are there any Mods on this Board anymore? Why is this in Fragile Earth and not Skunk Works or the Hoax section?

Deny ignorance, don't embrace it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Are there any Mods on this Board anymore? Why is this in Fragile Earth and not Skunk Works or the Hoax section?

Deny ignorance, don't embrace it.

LOL.......

Potty break maybe?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
On the other hand, maybe this exercise is to throw us off so that they can assess the damage to fix it or abandon the problem and that is why obama going over there to see the damage or something of that nature and then have a dinner and a movie. I would still think that the ELITES would want pay back and to find out exactly who did it, maybe thats why they silent right now.

edit on 21-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Okay, I need to know.....is it David "Wilcox" or David "Wilcock?" I hope it's the latter, as it would spice up this thread a lot for me.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Plumbduff

why do you consider David Wilcock an unreliable source?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

On the other hand, maybe this exercise is to throw us off so that they can assess the damage to fix it or abandon the problem and that is why obama going over there to see the damage or something of that nature and then have a dinner and a movie. I

An exercise to "throw us off" of what?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Maybe because this stuff is real?
Don't like the truth? Go back to your Good Morning America.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You want to make a workforce for the D.U.M.B.S.?

Let's take three countries, Canada, the US and the UK. The child missing stats are 66,000, 650,000 and 150,000 every year without a trace. Add to that missing adults between the three of another 500,000 per year. Now, where the hell do all these people go? Kids that are 4 to 12 years old generally don't have the smarts to manufacture fake ID. Teens between 12 and 17, well maybe some are runaways and others are exported for use in the sex/slave trade. Adults, some may just want to fall off the radar, but not all. Remember, that these people rarely if ever show again, kids, teens or adults.

If you wanted a trainable workforce, you start with trainable minds and I would expect kids between 12 and 18 would work out best. The rest I guess would be kept fed, housed and would be taught the basics until their necessary injection into the underground workforce.

But let's just say that they are being moved to other countries, what are the logistics of that little venture if say you ship 250 per 737/747. Seems to me with roughly 1.4 million people missing in just three countries that's about 5600 plane flights or about one every hour and a half, every day of the year. But, those three countries have less than 1/10 of the world population, so extrapolate the data... potentially 14 million people (9 million of which are children) go missing world-wide every year. Now how many flights is that? 56.000 or about 153 flights per day or one every 10 minutes. Does this sound feasible? What about the costs of moving that many people around, it's huge!

So people go missing and generally the number that go missing are proportional to the population of the country in most cases. But what's a bit odd is that the number that go missing is proportional to the number of D.U.M.B.S.

Now figure that one that out.

But more importantly, children are our future, why is there so little impetus placed on finding them? Something is not right here, the kids especially should be found.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/21.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
There is a lake up in Idaho called Pon D Oreille (Ponderay in English) That has a Submarine Base...I think it's called Garfield Naval Base...Anyways since they have huge submarines on that lake and there is places with no sonar bounce obviously they have mapped underground waterways to the Ocean for secret Sub Deployment (they have even had Octopus wash up on docks). Upon realizing this, one should think it's reasonable that there is underground bases/cities in lots of Areas. I don't believe they are destroying the cities with quakes but who knows, stranger things have happened.

My father leads this base and has been working there since early 1990s. He never tells me anything except his job is so cool he doesnt want to ever retire.
I ask him once about passages as such, he just gave me a funny look and asked how I have been.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I call for a 'National Day of Mourning', for the 60,000 dead Americans.
President Obama can lead us in a moment of silence in their respect.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Until there is a cross-referenced verified list of the dead. This is just a sci-fi fairy tale.

(Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of underground bases in existence throughout the world.)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Can we pinpoint the exact epicentres of the earthquakes? It would be a major
coincidence if suspected underground bases were anywhere nearby!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5andman
Until there is a cross-referenced verified list of the dead. This is just a sci-fi fairy tale.

(Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of underground bases in existence throughout the world.)

You make a good point but who would you trust to verify the list of the dead? The lawyers, justice system, census, police, government et al, military, charity organizations and NGO's are corrupt.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
reply to post by fah0436

Why would anybody think that 'insiders' would tell David Wilcock anything, when he's just going to exchange everything he hears for money? This is a line so many ranters - Jones, Icke etc - use, that they are given secret information by sources whose views they so publicly oppose. Why would that happen?

A lot of insiders about, including here don't you think? Funny thing though I had a listen to Wilcock and Fulford, and it didn't cost me a cent. As for the story, I don't have a real clue, though parts of Fulford's story remind me of a Bond movie, I forget which one, a ship offshore with dignitaries on board, black choppers, and rival aircraft...
That does not make the story wrong of course, just that the history was written in advance. Hollywood has it's own history of doing that.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
60, 000 people killed...

Ok. Let's do a little speculative math, shall we?

Perhaps 45,000 of them have two siblings................................90, 000
Perhaps they all have one living parent.....................................60, 000
Perhaps they all have at least two aunts/uncles......................120, 000
Perhaps half of them are married.............................................30, 000
Perhaps half of them have at least two chldren..........................60, 000
Perhaps they all have at least four friends................................240, 000

Potentially six hundred thousand family etc. out there missing these people and there is no massive public outcry?

Why do a lot of people think these people were randomly taken off of the streets? Who even said they were from this continent. For all we know those people could have been slaves from tribes in Africa. It won't be the first time people were taken from another continent and forced to do labor. Also, they wouldn't have knowledge of a lot of technology so they couldn't use it to contact other people. Perhaps, they might have even 'adopted' young kids or babies who have no contact with relatives.
Yes, it does sound harsh but I bet I wasn't the only one thinking it.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Ultinium because: weirdness happening when trying to quote

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

You want to make a workforce for the D.U.M.B.S.?

Let's take three countries, Canada, the US and the UK. The child missing stats are 66,000, 650,000 and 150,000 every year without a trace. Add to that missing adults between the three of another 500,000 per year. Now, where the hell do all these people go? Kids that are 4 to 12 years old generally don't have the smarts to manufacture fake ID. Teens between 12 and 17, well maybe some are runaways and others are exported for use in the sex/slave trade. Adults, some may just want to fall off the radar, but not all. Remember, that these people rarely if ever show again, kids, teens or adults.

If you wanted a trainable workforce, you start with trainable minds and I would expect kids between 12 and 18 would work out best. The rest I guess would be kept fed, housed and would be taught the basics until their necessary injection into the underground workforce.

But more importantly, children are our future, why is there so little impetus placed on finding them? Something is not right here, the kids especially should be found.

Cheers - Dave

^ whoaa, didnt realize that many American youth/people are missing, in the millions and over half a million more each year added onto that.

sept 27, 2010:

sept 27, 2011:

OBAMA and select elite officials are going underground on Sept 27th for another "DRILL"

meanwhilst NASA rubs in that ELENIN is just a WIMPY comet and won't even come near us;

although warns for same exact time window a 7ton will fall down upon America.

and get this, apparently even messages on the Swiss Currency all arrows are pointing to an event happening Sept 27th!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
nybody suggest that possibly these 60,000 people are simply missing persons from the years previous?
60000 kids alone dissapear every years in the usa....
It would be not that tough to recruit many of them id suppose......??????

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Can we pinpoint the exact epicentres of the earthquakes? It would be a major
coincidence if suspected underground bases were anywhere nearby!

If I remember reading about this else where correctly, both epic centers were on the 37th parraell.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What about the rest of the world? Apparently it´s going to be just the US that is going to be affected by this major "Extinction Level Event" since all we hear is this stuff about the US: That´s good. I almost got worried that something signifigant was about to happen, but apparently it´s just the US that´s going to wiped out by this huge "Celestial event", that has been predicted and now the governments are preparing for it?

This is the stupidest thing i´ve ever heard of.

And few months on, you are ALL going to feel pretty silly for a LONG time.

But just in case i´m wrong, then i´m going to be feeling pretty silly for a SHORT time.

Peace & Love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join