It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does world hates Israel?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The world doesn't hate Israel, but studies show that Israel is viewed as the biggest threat to world peace after the usual suspects of America,North Korea,Iraq etc etc 59% of people asked in Europe across 15 countries. You also need to remember that the so called special relationship between America and Israel only really started after the 1967 war, most Jews and people in America didn't care or give much thought to Israel at all before, America then saw it as an important strategic asset and the idea that supporting Israel meant you were somehow supporting America and its values really started to become entrenched in the minds of Americans.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I believe it is, a, ploitically trendy to criticise Israel, b, it is the only true democracy in the area, more is expected of it.

The fact that self-immolation by Tibetan monks and others is on the increase due to Chinese oppression in Tibet goes unreported by the msm and ATS surely says something?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

By way of deceit

Says it all really.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

I believe it is, a, ploitically trendy to criticise Israel,

interesting point.
So, what else is "politically trendy" to criticize?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Im a dispensationalist Christian, and dispensationalists are notorious for being zionist supporters, but the truth is that the 12 tribes of Israel will be gathered by the returning messiah Himself (not the UN, NATO, UK, or the USA), and the this whole mess is a catch-22. If you dont support Israel, you're "anti-simetic", if you do, you're a warmonger. The fact is that the real Israel fell and was dispersed in 70 AD, and this idea that the jew need a place to call home is a load of BS. No Christian should support any political movement that violates the commandments of Chist, and I dont recognize the eccumenal authority of the UN (formerly the League of Nations). The mess that we are in now is a fabricated plot that is documented in the Protocols of Zion. The Protocols were written by the Illuminati, and the Illuminati is under the control of the Hebrew tribe of Dan. This does not make every Jew an evil person. This doesnt mean that you get your guns and go fight a carefully crafted war. It just shows that throughout history the Zionists have pursecuted the Jewish (really the Hebrew...Jew refers specifically the tribe of Juda) people. Lets see some examples: Sadducies & Pharisees vs Jesus (Tribe of Juda), Hitler (half hebrew) vs the non zionist hebrews of europe, Israel vs Saphardic hebrews, Anti Christ & False prophet vs Tribulatonal hebrews. the pattern is never ending. Its just satan confusing the nations through the invisible reign of the Illuminati. Dont polarize yourselves politically. Instead step back and observe. there is not fixing this mess.

ps
if you think that the protocols of zion were a forgery, then obviously you have not read them.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I just want to know how come they can't just live in the same area, without killing each other? I think all the sand and sun gets to peoples heads there in the middle east.

OT: I don't hate Israel, I'm indifferent to them. I don't care what their goals or motives are and I even give less a damn about Palestine. Nobody is innocent in that mess and picking sides is like picking between Bush or Obama.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
The world doesn't hate Israel, but studies show that Israel is viewed as the biggest threat to world peace after the usual suspects of America,North Korea,Iraq etc etc 59% of people asked in Europe across 15 countries. You also need to remember that the so called special relationship between America and Israel only really started after the 1967 war, most Jews and people in America didn't care or give much thought to Israel at all before, America then saw it as an important strategic asset and the idea that supporting Israel meant you were somehow supporting America and its values really started to become entrenched in the minds of Americans.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

I do agree for the most part, Israel can take care of themselves now and don't need U.S. foreign aid. Ron Paul and the others in Washington said this. Yet it was the Hamas and Palestinians kept on carrying out suicide and rocket attacks on Israel almost ten years and still to this day. I mean how can Israel protect themselves from rocket and suicide bombing attacks? I can't imagine as an Israeli citizen you would have to live through that. I mean Israel did had right to respond to that threat.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
why?

check the news.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

The Palestinians are under an illegal occupation and blockade, talking about attacks against Israel and not even mentioning why the attacks occur seems to be the norm when it comes to the conflict. Killing civilians is always wrong of course but the Israelis are much more efficient than the Palestinians at doing so.... why not address the illegal occupation instead of the response to said occupation? Or do you think Israel has a right to subjugate a people, throw them off their land, out of their houses and kill thousands of innocent men, woman and children?
edit on 20-10-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join