It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A compilation of the strange noises heard from all around the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I know we that we already have a huge thread on this phenomena but I thought that it might be worthwhile having a thread with these sounds compiled into the two videos.

Here is a compilation of the strange unexplainable sounds heard throughout the world this year. The sounds are downright freaky and haunting. The phenomena seems to be increasing and is not showing any signs of going away.

edit on 21-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Already got it going here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks though!

peace

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Already got it going here:

Thanks though!

peace

Cheers.

Seems that I am a little slow on the uptake

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Did you put those together?

If you did, nice work! Nice to have them all compiled into 1 (with 2 parts) video!

The thread Silo posted would really appreciate these, I believe.
edit on 21-9-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
Did you put those together?

If you did, nice work! Nice to have them all compiled into 1 (with 2 parts) video!

The thread Silo posted would really appreciate these, I believe.
edit on 21-9-2011 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

Nah, somebody else put them together. They certainly did a wonderful job.

I just thought it would be handy for other ATS members as a quick reference tool.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Agreed! If you wouldn't mind posting them (since you found it) in the other topic it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by summer5

Agreed! If you wouldn't mind posting them (since you found it) in the other topic it would be greatly appreciated.

Done.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

At first I didn't pay much attention to these reports. However they seem to be increasing. I played one for my son and the one he heard he said it sound like built up electricity in the atmosphere. Then they had an article in MSM just yesterday.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Veeeerrrry heavy machinery. Some of these sound like maintenance work being done on jet engines or huge boats, or even dragging dumpsters across the parking lot. I know for sure one of them is just me using a plunger on my toilet one dreary, sopping night. Ty for the sounds...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
cant watch the vid because those sounds really freak me the hell out. but if someone else has, how many reports of these have been made so far? what places are these being heard? i remember first hearing about this phenomena a littl while back but never paid much atttention. but now im seeing new reports of these sounds like each week. its getting quite weird.

Originally posted by redrose123

At first I didn't pay much attention to these reports. However they seem to be increasing. I played one for my son and the one he heard he said it sound like built up electricity in the atmosphere. Then they had an article in MSM just yesterday.

what article?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

It makes me wonder what is generating this 'electricity'. If it is the build up of electricity in the atmosphere then what happens when it discharges?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

First of all, thanks for posting these. This has piqued my curiosity lately.

Second, I don't know why none of these people didn't get into their cars and "follow" the sound. I would have.

Third, I think many of these videos are completely unrelated. Some sound like aircraft, albeit really LOUD jet engines. The ones in Florida I believe were explained by NASA testing new engines with an extended burn on the ground. That's the "flame" everyone heard.

The ones in northern Europe, however, have me stumped. The ones by the water make my imagination soar, and I think, "Release the Krrrrrrraken!!!" What a massive animal that would have to be in order to make that sort of sound that can travel OUT of the water and be that loud in the air.

I also think that maybe it's some sort of underground drilling activity using acoustic machinery of some sort.

MAYBE, (insert imagination again), dimensions are getting closer together, and we're hearing something from a neighboring or neighboring dimensions that is being distorted. Dinosaurs?? LOL! Or perhaps some sort of portal technology is being used or tested that utilizes acoustics as well?

Lots of ideas here. Some of those of sounds sound very metallic, while others sound like lifeforms. I don't think the air rushing sounds are related, unless the theory of the intercontinental tunnels that were opened up is true. If the barometric pressure between Florida and Europe were vastly different, then a rushing wind sound would be heard in one place, and large "organ" sounds would be heard on the opposite end, making the earth function like one massive church organ. If this is true, and these tunnels are open, then ANY time the barometric pressure changes quickly, this would happen and create the sounds. This could explain why it's being heard repeatedly? I don't know places or dates or times, but it would be neat if someone could watch out for this, then check for high/low pressure systems between the two places to see if there's any correlation.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Some of these sounds remind me of booster re entry into the atmosphere. You can find similar noises like blowing across the top of a beer bottle on here. Jump ahead to 14:20 and listen to the wails and moans of tumbling boosters. It gets really creepy about a minute or two into the plunge.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

And here....mine...I have almost all videos of this sound here
Hi Gracie! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

We are making a map of the sounds combined with earthquakes. It's not finished yet but will be posted soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have experienced the same sound as we are hearing in many of this clips from a terrestrial source.

Picture a parking lot full of the big trailers that trucks haul goods to market in. Each trailer has a rear bumper that is constructed from a square hollow pipe that runs the full width of the trailer at the back. I was amongst a large number of such trailers on a very windy day. Yup! You guessed it. There was most eery sound as each and every one of those hollow bumpers howled in its own note.

The combined effect was almost exactly the same sound as on these clips. I am not saying that this is the source of the sound on these clips, but the same principle might be in effect; that is, air passing across something hollow, just like blowing across the mouth of a bottle.

What the hollow thing is in these examples is anybody's guess. It does seem to be something in the sky and not on the ground. I've also heard these sky noises myself but my camera was not able to isolate the sound from the din of other morning sounds in the inner city where I live now.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The reason for all of this? What happens is that when a reaction vessel is immersed in an ultrasonic bath (or an ultrasonic probe is inserted into the vessel), ultrasonic waves cause what is called, “acoustic cavitation”. In these “cavities”, are generated (what can be) extremely high pressures and temperatures.

Here are a couple of “kickers” that relate to this:
■[Ultrasound] causes cavitation which causes local extremes of temperature and pressure in the liquid where the reaction happens.*
■It breaks up solids and removes passivating layers of inert material to give a larger surface area for the reaction to occur over time.

These are the beginning stages for what is to come in the near future leading up to our entrance into the next phase of mayan calendar, the cycle of universal co-creation !

You can find out more about these ultrasonic waves here
edit on 22-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ongoing threads already on this topic, on the front page. Closing thread, please post in the existing thread.

new topics

top topics

join