It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Possible CIA Beheading in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A CIA agent has possibly been beheaded in Iraq. It is not clear whether the photos are authentic or not. The Army of Ansar al-Sunna's site threatens the same fate for others caught spying in Iraq.

homelandsecurity.us
An Islamic militant group posted pictures on its Web site on Wednesday of what it said was the beheading of a man it called a U.S. Central Intelligence Agency spy in Iraq.

The Army of Ansar al-Sunna's site showed five sequential photographs of the apparent beheading and threatened the same fate for other people who it caught spying.

It was not immediately possible to verify the authenticity of the pictures.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I am trying to find more information on this story. I will update this as it develops.

[edit on 8-25-2004 by Valhall]

SMR

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Im not to sure about this.
If you visit a certain site (not putting URL incase it is not allowd here) you can see the video and all it is are stills,much like a slide show and nothing more.At no time do the images show of an actual beheading,but rather what looks to be a student type horror film effect.
If link is ok to post,I will,but will wait until told otherwise.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Curious they haven't posted the pictures or provided a link to them on their site. NEIN usually will do such things. Maybe they feel that the images are dubious, but it is there duty to inform the public.

new topics

join