It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep ATS bs free..NASA awareness video IS NOT hinting to a disaster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I just wanted to start this thread in hopes that whenever someone brings up ELEnin/Nibiru/Planet X w/e the NASA family awareness/prepardness video IS NOT a conspiracy. The government/DoD/ARMY,NAVY,Marines,Air Force/More than likely NASA all have these awareness videos almost weekly. In fact, there are EO (Equal Opportunity), suicide, DUI, weather prepareness, traveling (TRiPS), and many more 'prepareness videos' as well.

Many, rather all, government awareness videos will not be made public simply because they are made for the workers. When you work for the government they are ultimately responsible for you and you are considered an 'asset' to whatever branch you belong to.

This video should have been written off a long time ago but people keep bringing it up on ATS. Also, the video was also created after the Joplin tornado, so it was most likely a knee jerk reaction to the uptick in extreme weather.

Here is a suicide prevention video that is shorter, but none the less, the same type of outreach to government employees. The guy is the Seargent Major of the Army.. pretty big figure head, and with anyone who has government experience (US Army/Marines etc.) know this guy.. so if he were to talk about preparedness instead of Administrator Boldan then it would go unnoticed completely.

See the similarity? I can post awareness videos all day but it doesn't mean they are gearing me up for anything different than every day life, guys. All government lies.. but they also have mandatory 'I care about my employee's health and welfare day'.. for gods sake please stop talking about this pointless, idiotic, insignificant video.. it holds no water.

ETA: Here's a few posts using this video as if it's a leaked video not to be accessed by anyone who DOESN'T work at NASA so you'll live and they won't video. Only a couple because I don't feel like posting this open and shut thread all day.

www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 20-9-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Similar to the ideas behind the FDA and EPA trying to kill everyone. If you speak to some CEO's and Contractors you will hear how they are on the ass of all the people they are dealing with to make them adhere to regulatory standards. I am not saying that slips don't happen, or that there aren't corrupt people on both sides, but the same rationality can be applied to both the NASA video and this example.

For the most part, things are what they are. These organizations are not trying to kill off your entire blood line and feed you to Reptilians.

(yet).

edit on 20-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Nice post but it will fall on deaf ears.

What you say was said several times in the original thread, I even started a thread with evidence that the preparedness videos and pdf's were nothing new... it got closed...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Planet X will own your soul and you will bow to the reptilian overlords you godless fools.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well at least two personally, and ATS widely respected members apparently use common sense.. I didn't make this thread to get stars or flags.. I'm just tired of seeing threads using this video as an exhibit.. pure bush league.

top topics

join