It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS labels Ron Paul as Jet-Setter.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
As long as he isn't on the taxpayer's dime, who cares. But who is paying for this plane?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
As long as he isn't on the taxpayer's dime, who cares. But who is paying for this plane?

His supporters. Sorry for the one liner, but sometimes that's all it takes.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bojimbo
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

'Trailing?'...really...
2nd

'Gaining' would be the correct term here.

Simple words that turn people in whatever direction the MSM desires.

'Commandeer'? Hardly.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bojimbo

Yes, really. He's doing worse than Huntsman - and remember, huntsman is almost a Democrat.

ATS's self-inflicted propaganda and constant echo chamber has always been strongly disassociated from reality. This is just another example of it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

yeah as and example of "corporate media"

which time and time has proven to show the Ds and Rs are treated very differently.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here's a link to CNN to complain about the story if you wish. I did. I'm sick of this type of crap. Complete fabrication of a story by Mr. Hawkins here.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I can't believe anybody saw anything negative in that story. You have to be looking really hard to find sometheng negative on RP or looking really hard for something to pin on those against RP to see anything in that piece.

edit on 21-9-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by bojimbo

Yes, really. He's doing worse than Huntsman - and remember, huntsman is almost a Democrat.

ATS's self-inflicted propaganda and constant echo chamber has always been strongly disassociated from reality. This is just another example of it.

Better go back and read your own source. Paul is in the top four from the numbers that I can read, even sitting above Perry.
Huntsman is not even a contender at this point according to your link.... nice try though.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It's actually cheaper to fly in this manner vs. commercial travel. It is also more efficient when time is of the essence. He can land in a smaller airport closer to his campaign destination and travel by ground at shorter distances. When you have multiple stops and last minute changes to travel schedules small planes are the only way to go. That's why many companies Invest in them. Ever get the bill for changing a flight reservation at the last minute or try to book at the last minute? The costs are mind numbing when you consider what little you actually get for your money on a commercial air flight.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You seem to have missed my point entirely. Ron Paul is being treated poorly by every MSM outlet there is, his party affiliation is irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Its so strange that a country is so big that the peoples have to use aeroplanes to get from one point to another.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
D & R good cop & bad cop working together for the billionaires' agenda. How can some people be so brain washed to trust these sock puppets and their diebold voting machine is beyond mental retardation. Divided and conquered peasants fight amongst themselves over filthy crumbs. Deplorable!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, look on the bright side, the cup is still half full.

If he has his own jet, he won't feel the need to take a ride with those lobbyists all the time.

Plus one.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
you really believe RP is going to make it all better? He will be no different then any of the controllers. He will just do it his way. When will people learn that any way you vote you will get screwed. Ron Paul is no "common man" although he plays the part well. They all have egos the size of Texas. The biggest lie? That people need to be led! I don't need someone to tell me what to do....do any of us? The office of the president has over stayed its welcome. IMO

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So what? At least he isn't travelling around at taxpayer expense like some do.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Shameless reporting from CBS. Many other politicians use these private jets to be everywhere at once but do we hear about them? Barely. But Ron hits the MSM.

I'll say, yes. Disgusting what these so called 'News' outlets are doing with Ron Paul!

Has it ever been more clear that a mass MSM Joint plan to discredit someone is underway? They don't even try to be sneaky about it anymore.

They dont. Whats so ironic, they fell overthemselves with Barack, now he has such low ratings it would
be hilarious if there had not been such an undermining of the country itself!

I wonder what their tune will be when he wins?

That would be a great day, and I look forward to it!

Go Ron Paul!
edit on 21-9-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well, remember what Madonna showed us in the 80s. Today there is no bad publicity, and publicity is paramount for Dr. Paul. Long time gynecologist, longtime Texas Congressman who has supporters. I don't see a problem with any of this.

I mean if this is the best they can come up with... Well, I say "Git 'r done, Dr. Paul!"

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

you really believe RP is going to make it all better? He will be no different then any of the controllers. He will just do it his way. When will people learn that any way you vote you will get screwed. Ron Paul is no "common man" although he plays the part well. They all have egos the size of Texas. The biggest lie? That people need to be led! I don't need someone to tell me what to do....do any of us? The office of the president has over stayed its welcome. IMO

So... what is your final point here? Anarchy? Monarchy? Temper tantrum? I just don't get what you are saying.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Time to fire off a few emails to CBS, those pricks have some nerve.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join