It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it in your opinion proper to use such a method as we use for motors; where an extended energy fo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
-rce is needed while effect of one to the other is not efficient and against levee logics?
edit on 20-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
I had kinda had put myself in a spot for a moment because I had had given this thought once a bit but was confident that it could be helped and or improved; so here is my best and last solution for it.
For instance if I may point ou that in order to be efficiant while using attraction; one must use it as that direction and with a dominating governing force that is short such as dynamite for instance is at it's purpase where in an un-logical way to become simular to this of an electric motor; dynamite could be used in a hole that is 1 metre cu volume while deflecting impacting of the walls so that a swirling twist would be created in within and not impacting anything where as in fact dynamite would instead be in a stick that is sealed and having a compression of pure oxigen or whatever it uses as an oxidant and if also if it was concreted in as to completelly occupy all of any space surrounding it ; It then would if adequate of it being precise or more size; have use of it's max potential. So as for electrical motors; these same would apply and there is factor of distance I imagine that is proper and more efficient when it comes to pulling or pushing from these north south poles where in instances that they are in activity. For one thing: I am confident that in a whole; it in all aspects is stupid to use a electrical emission that could potentially crank a spring or as such as of use of short consumption in comparison . Or for any matter; it is obvious to me that is pondered on; three gears side byside would be able to propel it's self; if thought out for a while. So in all and all; let's say that I were to humor you with my idea on electric rotory electrical;Then I would have to go with two side by side fines type paddle type wheels that have both types of electromagnitism fines on each and one is greatly heavy and the other light and they both spin to the opposite of the other ( the two wheel assemblies) and when the light ones create affect to their heavy other part of it's wheel ; it then has a tendency to backspin but that is why that the other one is opposite and they provide resistance on one another during that quick moment. It bothers me to solve problems with other problematics ; but I feel that I do must explain and could write on thes subjects for hours ; for example. levee is key to a rotary gaining and I will eventually get to that also. Good Night . Try to figure that out.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The real answer is that this thread makes just a little sense as any of the other threads you've ever created.

So... its not proper.
Maybe.
Or, yes.
Possibly.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Yes of course I babble and recognise it; but is it not an area where we sould enjuy ourselves as all whole?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichelJCardin
-rce is needed while effect of one to the other is not efficient and against levee logics?
I had kinda had put myself in a spot for a moment because I had had given this thought once a bit but was confident that it could be helped and or improved; so here is my best and last solution for it.

Wow...that made no sense whatsoever. Is English your first language? If not then I suggest that you might want to take some refresher classes.....Just advice, not meaning to insult you.
For instance you write "that is my best and final solution" without giving a solution. You don't suggest anything but an opinion....an opinion that in and of itself is almost impossible to decipher any coherent meaning from.....

Basically, from what I can tell..... all you are asking is if we should we continue to build inefficient engines, when a better solution may exist......(at least that's the most I can get out of that chaotic and illogical mess of a post)...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

I see you've added a long rambling paragraph of about 3 or so sentences which seem to suggest an incredibly vague and naive understanding of the concepts of engineering and scientific concepts. No offense, but you're obviously speaking way over your head and you are writing style is worse than a third grader. Are you perhaps a masochist that wants people to point out these things to you? If so then I'm glad to do it....but in all honesty I think you need psychiatric help if that's the case....Or at least a good course on both physics and some English classes on how to write coherent paragraphs that are not just strings of run on sentences.

You ask us to "figure it out" but what is there to figure out? There is barely any meaning apparent in anything you've written so far. IF you even have an Idea you are going to have to learn how to express it better than that....Though what I can see from what you've written seem to suggest that you may be a young child trying to sound like you know what you are talking about....and doing a rather poor job of it, to be honest.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Have read anyone shakespeare on apon some of occasion; but really; come on men and women; what do you want from me; I leave and am sure to be wished coming back without coming true.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

You are quite right; when it comes to electromagnetic energy; levee is most efficient because it can be subjected at any distance with levee apon a heavy weight ; but what I am implying within this text ; if I can recall ; is that every aspect that I improve in any way is pointless but an outside the box that you have been in with all those textbooks brainwashing you to limit yourselves to these properties as tools and nothing else and I wonder what really goes through one's mind when they feel an adaquate area has been explored just because an anscestor said so?At times I do try to explain my theories and don't like to label them as such; but in this instance that is quite relavent; I do beleive that if one uses a dirrect constant force to drive a constant; it would be more logic to multiply this same force at a distance where of course goes without saying governing a heavyer driving object where it would need in accordance to all of aspects of ratios be accumilated.
edit on 21-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I set out to reply to and maybe share my opinions on threads and realized that maybe many of us are just watching eccess media and am sometimes wrong and if I am; I do apolagize and if not; I haven't anything to say but that be assured that media will die as we know it because we no longer are subjected to any that we can not avoid thus the market will no longer be there. I give streaming tv another 10 and am not often wrong. Oj; I'll go back and check out the other threads for a while and maybe learn to write.LOL
edit on 21-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join