It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia, Radical Muslim cleric Abdul Benbrika escapes trial over bomb plot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Blood boiling.

Recently I posted this thread Double Standards which received an overwhelming amount of interest.

Maybe this will get the same treatment, WGAF.

R adical Muslim cleric Abdul Benbrika escapes trial over bomb plot.

"But Victorian Supreme Court judge Terry Forrest recently granted a defence application to permanently stay the conspiracy case against Benbrika, Joud, Sayadi and Raad, saying it would be "oppressive" to subject them to a second trial." from the article.

I'm going to reserve comment on this for a while cause I'm about to put my fist through my screen.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Australia is done for...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Having calmed down now I can say Wow wow wow wow wow, what an overwhelming discussion almost as predicted predicted predicted. Looks like it's just you and me aussie patriot.

I agree with you mate we are certainly doomed, and with this level of interest about something as significant as this I'd say we are certainly doomed.

To be honest I'm still in shock from reading about this this morning. This bloke could be out in about 6 years when he should really be doing 60 at worst or dead at best. Fairdinkum what is the legal establishment thinking about.

Cheers

P.S. If anyone else feels like diving into the lively debate, don't be shy.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

Very true, I wasn't going to come back to this thread to reply but the lack of interest in this just astounds me. However, I highly doubt Australia will become an Islamic state this is just another example of how the justice system is completely #ed up. What we need in this country is a revolution, one that will return Australia to its grassroots heritage and I'm not talking about race here. I think everyone can live in this country in harmony if we have but one culture, one religion, one law etc.
The possibility of that happening is very likely, many Australians now feel betrayed by their own government and feel political correctness has gone too far.
If there is going to be another depression soon coupled with public anger at governments who have been #ing us over since 1788, these conditions would make revolution necessary for the survival of Australia.
I would be the first on the streets lynching every pollie, muzzie, and multiculturist.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

Also I'm all for bringing back the death penalty, those who are traitors and betray this country should be shot.
No more political correctness I say.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
God. Another freakin' Cleric on the loose talking about following the ways of god to young men while they drink alcohol and eat Pork.

top topics

join