It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ok first of all, this has happened to me long before i can remember. its like all the time i have "dreams" where some are normal, and some are kind of like its actually happened. ok, just yesterday (this is the reason why i have come out, its because i dont think that im the only one who has experienced this) i was stocking bottled water, and talking to one of my associates at the same time, and when i was putting a jug of water up, it appeared to me that i have had a dream that showed this exact situation before, i could remember the time and everything. ive had this happen to me many times before, and i also remember that one time i had a dream about talking to a psychic about my palm's, and exactly 2 years to the date. i was talking to one of my friends who happened to be psychic, and thats when i remembered my dream. she said that my soul has lived for millenia's (sorry for the spelling) and that i could predict things for the future.
i know this sounds like crap, but im really telling the truth,
has anyone experienced this?
by the way, the time was 12:45pm, and it happened at my job @ walmart.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
happens to me like so freakin much. when i was 11 my mom told me that when she was pregnant she went to a psychic and the psychic told her that in my past life i was an old spirit. wait, that doesnt make sense.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi agent23212
My guess is you experienced Deja-vu. I get it about 3-4 times a year and lasts between 3-10 seconds.
Hope that helps,

Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yea, Ive had many Deja vu's, Something will happen and i will stand still for a couple seconds and i realised i have dreamed or imagined that was going to happen some time before, Is quite funny

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Just a minor bit of Pre-Cog..a very common experience.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sounds like De-Ja Vu

I used to have it mainly when i was a lot younger

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have had the same experiences. Another user chebob has posted about this above. His is titled Psychic Dreams in the morning. Him and I have been user to usering each other discussing our dreams and experiences that seem to have occured after dreaming them. I know it sounds crazy that is why I am not really discussing it by posting it. Sure call it deja vu or pre cognition or whatever. Fact is your dreaming or seeing something before it happens and I find it very interesting. Feel free to u2u if you would like to hear some about my experiences and I am interested to see if yours are similar to chebobs and mine. Thanks!

[Edited on 3-9-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
to back up what hoppinmad said, I too have had this exact same thing, more often than average. I have it on a more or less daily basis now.

There is a lot more to it than it seems, it's not just deja-vu....but the wors thing is someone who hasn't experienced it is highly unlikely to believe you. Sad but true. But I definately believe you because I have had it, and after talking to hoppinmad and comparing "notes" so to speak, the similaritys are too close to be shrugged off.

Anyone else out there who has had this, or is interested, drop myself or hoppinmad a U2U.

We know were not the only ones

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
same here chebob , i get it almost every day, and you're right it is more than simple de ja vu where you "think" you ahve dreamt it before, when this happens to me and it seems also Chebob and hoppinmad and otheres, you can predict for seconds/minutes what will happen. its a little unerving sometimes. and they are right, most people wont beleive you until they experiance it themselves.

how old are you guys/girls experiancing this? throw me a u2u with ur age if u dont want to post it here? just wanna check it out.

[Edited on 11-9-2004 by Youngin]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Im 18, but I've had this on and off since I was about 7 or 8...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah definitley deja-vu, I hate that sometimes I get it 2 to 3 times in one day, it drives me crazy! Do you suppose :w: would help? =)

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Lone Spartan
Yeah definitley deja-vu, I hate that sometimes I get it 2 to 3 times in one day, it drives me crazy! Do you suppose :w: would help? =)

Haha, not from my experiences........:w::w::w::w::w: has seemed to make it more and more regular

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I used to catch myself amid daydreams, or so I though, where I'd be doing things that seemed too familiar...I was at work once, bored out of my mind, halfway doing technical support on the phone, and just doodling...

When I finally "woke up" and paid attention to what I'd drawn, I felt as if I had left out of the twilight zone...It was a hypercube, that had been flattened out...I didn't know what it was at the time, but later found out through a string of similar instances, that is what it was...

I believe that our minds are here to do more than what they do, and that they do these things while we aren't concious of them...I believe that our minds are willing able to embrace the 5 dimensions of existence, but that our consciousness will not allow it....That, plus a few other things in the realm of spirituality, lend a hand in phenomena, such as deja vu...

AYHJA
www.AYHJA.net

new topics

top topics

join