It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Peroxide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Thanks but I will stick with the food grade and dilute it.

The drug store version in the brown bottle has stabilizers in it, the stabilizers are heavy metals the you really dont want to ingest.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I go all out to avoid hydrogen peroxide due to my deeply ingrained vanity. I don't want my red locks to fade . . . . .

Here's a link to a news article explaining about the hydrogen peroxide that occurs naturally in the body and with age our body's lack of certain enzymes allows it to roll unchecked which causes graying of the hair. The article goes into more detail, it leaves me with the message not to ADD to the problem by using HP. Btw, I'm fifty with undyed flowing red hair, no gray, no fading. . . . .

www.msnbc.msn.com...

edit on 9/21/2011 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Just had to say... do not drink peroxide.
We were staying in a cabin without electricity and in the middle of the night I got real thirsty. I got up and wandered into the kitchen in the dark but there was no water in the bucket. The moon was full and I saw glasses on the table. One was about half full so I drank it... it tasted like pear juice!
OMG I drank half a glass of peroxide!
I stayed up the rest of the night waiting to die. Maybe it was eating through my stomach, chewing on my heart?
Next morning I was waiting at the doctor's office when he opened the door.
I told my story and he said that it probably would do no harm. He asked how I felt and I said bubbly!
He thought that was quite funny but I bubbled for almost a week. Do Not Try This at Home!

<< 1   >>

join