It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird coincidence? creepy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have never heard of slender man until I had these weird dreams. My first two dreams were me walking to my bedroom window because I forgot to shut it. Very vivid dreams btw. as I close my window I see a tall man standing in the distance of my horse pasture. His arms touched the ground, he was wearing a white shirt with black pants, his face completely gone. I knew in my dream that he was there to visit my oldest brother that still lives with me and my family. So it didn't bug me. But then in the third dream I knew he was coming to see me. So i shut the window and ran to my bed, just laying there waiting for him to come. The moment I layed on my bed I shut my eyes. and I felt him right beside me. My eyes stayed closed. He spoke to me. Voice very deep, I cant describe it but I will never forget that voice. It was like a wave, very creepy. It was as if he was at both sides of me speaking. He asked me for food. I told him to go down stairs, and leave me alone. He laughed at me and then I woke. but it felt like I was awake from the moment he was speaking to me. I felt like he was still there. It was very dark in my room, and my dog always lays beside me and she let out a bark which made me more scared that someone was in the room. I grabed my phone for light and looked around. Nothing. I went to my second oldest brothers room and thankfully he was still up on the internet. I told him about my dream, I wanted to cry. I have never had a dream so scary. I told him what this man looked like...he told me to google his description. So I did. First thing that popped up was Slender man. I clicked on it and a image popped up. I bursted into tears, shaking. It was him. Same everything. My brother told me everything was going to be ok, and just to read the descripion about him. It told me haunts childrens dreams, and his history. I havent slept well since. and have not gone into my room. this happened Aug 25th. The thing that creeps me out the most is I have never heard of slender man before. and all of a sudden hes in my dreams one night. weird coincidence? I think not. thoughts?? more info? anything would help

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

new topics

join