It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Reporting of the Middle East on the Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Forget CNN or Fox News. If you want the true word on world news, watch Hal Lindsey. There is no better place to get news of the Middle East than this broadcast. There are facts here you will not get from mainstream media.

edit on 20-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ok that's pretty funny -- a texas zionist evangelist -- take it to the bank.

Real knee slapper -- pray tell why you think this guy is head and shoulders above other news sources.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I love you for posting this and his simple but significant words echo my own belief;

"If the Palestinians laid down their guns today and asked for peace, tomorrow there would be no war. If the Israelis laid down their guns today and asked for peace, tomorrow there would be no Israel"

Would the Anti-Israeli Squad please argue with that?

I do not have any religious beliefs and therefore care not for his scripture quoting and conclusion. I do however agree with the simple, laymen presentations of facts that he conveys.

Great post. Star & Flagged.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Real knee slapper -- pray tell why you think this guy is head and shoulders above other news sources.

At least he is citing sources for his presentation. You are just giving a knee-jerk insult with nothing informative in response.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hm, if Israel lets Paletine have their state like they want, then it will just usher the fulfilment of God's prophecy to protect Israel. I say give the palestinians their damned state and let us be done with this mess and this world. The only reason i could think that Israel wouldn't give the palestinians their state was if they didn't truly believe the prophecy. If the Lord can be for you,who can be against you? Then why do they resist giving the palestinians a state? Or is it the Palestinians are the ones rejecting a statehood because they fear God will slap them down for trying to take Israel away from the jews?

I don't know the motives of either side and i'm not going to pretend to try to understand because i don't live there. In order to know whats going on in the region you pretty much have to live there and see it everyday up in your face to truly be able to grasp it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
When he started talking about how Mahmoud Abbas and the PA are hell-bent against Israel's right to exist - an absurd reversal of reality - and then continued on about "hidden mercenaries" aboard the aid ships... I was done. You'll find more honest reporting in an Alex Jones rant.

Oh, I know that ISRAEL claims there were mercenaries on board the aid ships. But after twelve of their elites were disarmed and beaten into submission by peace activists in front of the entire world, such accusations, without evidence, only hurt their credibility even more. And this guy parroted that ridiculous claim without even batting an eye.

This is very bad reporting. I'm shocked that anyone could find his glazed over and dumbed down presentation interesting in any way, let alone worthy of being called the 'best reporting' on the net! Even for Israeli cheerleaders, this isn't impressive.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Actually the facts appear to be historically accurate? The reporting on recent incidents matches what everyone else reports. Please point out which parts are wrong and explain while providing sources.

The opinion is subjective and at least for now in this country is his right to express, unlike in the countries he is talking about where you can easily die for expressing an opinion. Isn't freedom wonderful. He can say something without fear and others can hate him, lie or even side with Terrorists without fear.

If you don't post a rebuttal on individual points it will leave everyone thinking you just posted due to hate, having not even reviewed the content.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The media lies and spins. Mr. Lindsey just tells the truth as it is. The animosity shown to Israel from the world is a direct result of the deception presented as truth in the media. Hal Lindsey unwinds this counterfeit version and presents facts with the implications that are true. It's refreshing to see a viewpoint that sticks to justice and righteousness instead of lies and deception for gain.

Do you prefer the NY Times? How about this wording. Israel Reoccupies Embassy in Cairo LINK Now why do you suppose they made the choice to use the word "Reoccupies"?

How about CNN?

"We are going to the United Nations to attain full membership" -They are going to ignite tensions in an attempt to destroy Israel.

"We will continue to negotiate," he said. -No, they have refused to negotiate.

"We want a seat at the United Nations, and we don't want anything more," Abbas said. -NO, they are seeking to destroy Israel. Their aim is to be recognized as a state without recognizing Israel. CNN leaves these facts out.

-As a summary, Israel is seen as the aggressor who needs legal action for defending itself against rocket attacks.

"A successful vote in either body will not lead to an established "state" with defined borders, but would afford the Palestinian government an upgraded international status allowing them to pursue legal actions against Israel."

If you define diplomacy, the definition is to be the better deceiver. If you define truth, you state things as they are without equivocation.

edit on 20-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

When he started talking about how Mahmoud Abbas and the PA are hell-bent against Israel's right to exist - an absurd reversal of reality - and then continued on about "hidden mercenaries" aboard the aid ships... I was done. You'll find more honest reporting in an Alex Jones rant.

Lindsey was correct. Here is the story from one of many places. These are terrorists.

French judge: I knew Turkish group behind Gaza flotilla had terror ties in 1996
LINK< br />
"Despite this, a possible indirect link between the two organizations has been discovered recently via the Turkish group IHH, the organizers of the flotilla of aid ships that sailed to Gaza in late May, which resulted in an Israeli naval raid that left nine Turks dead. IHH has past ties to al-Qaida affiliates, and Bruguière says he is proud of the fact that – already in 1996 - he came to the conclusion that IHH "is a terror organization and not a charity group," he says. Bruguière was asked to investigate the Turkish group after French intelligence discovered that Canadian couriers were sending forged Moroccan passports to France for use by Islamic militants intent on carrying out attacks in France and other European countries."

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Christian - check

Pro-Israel - check

Anti-Arab - check

Another pro-zionist ATS post amongst other posts that accuse ATS of being anti-Israel - check

Propaganda machine rolling as normal and totally disguised - check

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Actually the facts appear to be historically accurate? The reporting on recent incidents matches what everyone else reports. Please point out which parts are wrong and explain while providing sources.

The opinion is subjective and at least for now in this country is his right to express, unlike in the countries he is talking about where you can easily die for expressing an opinion. Isn't freedom wonderful. He can say something without fear and others can hate him, lie or even side with Terrorists without fear.

If you don't post a rebuttal on individual points it will leave everyone thinking you just posted due to hate, having not even reviewed the content.

He writes for WorldNutDaily -- no one with any journalistic chops writes for WND. There are over 400 articles of BS in WND archive.

new topics

top topics

join