It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is How Our Masters Live.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
that's nothing. I work in fairfield cty, westchester cty, these esates are mind blowing. what really gets me is when you get to that level, it's just one of your properties

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't like the house or decor -
it isn't homey, warm or inviting.
Much like the person that owns
it - I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

i would buy my own island outside of us jurisdication and never pay one more dime

to those people.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

i would buy my own island outside of us jurisdication and never pay one more dime

to those people.

neo, im sure they figure out a way to tax you
we cant escape these vampires
edit on 21-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

to be fair, by the looks of your avatar, you chose murder as a career choice, whereas this guy probably studied his arse off.

sounds like crime hasn't paid off...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What's wrong with all you commies, we should celebrate wealth and success in America, not indulge in the politics of envy.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
"our"?
Those things are not my masters.

not even close.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If I had Bloomburg's money, I would find a guy who understood Tesla, and rocket of to Mars, along with 1,000 brainy couples, and get a colony going, with rules set in stone, one hours work, one hours pay, for instance.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If I had Bloomberg money, I wouldn't give a damm about what any of you say.

Money, though, doesn't buy taste. I wouldn't have floral prints in my house.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Why do you not just travel to your parallel universe where the "good guys" won ??

Since you just KNOW how things are gonna go down.....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Agreed. I have been saying for a long time that we need to vote only for people who have bought a gallon of gas and a gallon of milk for themselves, and all by themselves in the last four years. Remember when George Bush Jr. was surprised when he heard the price of a gallon of gas? That is what put the idea in my mind, that and rising prices.

If we look at all the candidates today for the Presidential race I think it is safe to say there is only one of them who could possibly fill this bill, and you know who I am talking about.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Mostly tacky. The grounds are ok but all but maybe 2 of the rooms are beyond tacky. Why is it that so many rich people have no taste? I feel sorry for him. Why spend all that money to be surrounded by such gaudy design. The house reeks of chaos. Conflicting emotions. Like more than one person wanting something for a room and they never came to a resolution so they just through everything together and ignored the fact that it looked horrendous. Lots of internal strife in that home. I bet he doesn't spend much time there. Not at all inviting or comfortable.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
bloomberg takes FREQUENT trips to his allmighty izreal. his first loyalty is izreal, his second loyalty is profit. while the inner city youth goes without, this fool goes to bow before his pals in izreal.

one of my friends is a teacher in the bronx, and he is telling me horror stories of how bad it is up there. he teaches 8th grade, the majority of the students there have a 4th grade reading level. wtf???

so instead of trying to help his new yorkers, bloomberg lobbies for more 'aid' to izreal...because new yorkers are not good enough for this elitist.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
What's wrong with all you commies, we should celebrate wealth and success in America, not indulge in the politics of envy.

Yea and dont let them fool you.....they will be over at Joe Blows house telling him hes got two lawnmowers and thats one two many.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

wow how jealous am I at the moment..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
Most of us would settle for just one room of that house.

Yeah, our planet can't fit anymore people. Especially when one man can take enough land for himself that would benefit 50 people.

I might point out that if every One of Us Humans (adult and child) had 1/4 acre of land in Australia (4% of land mass EXcluding Antarctic), there would still be a chunk of Australia left over. And the rest of the planet.

This planet could support many times the number of People here now.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Bloomberg is a blowhard that believes only he has the answers to how everyone should live and what they can and cannot do. His "1 dollar" a year salary distracts from the fact that he has pretty much DOUBLED his net worth since he has been mayor. Did I mention that he bascially (with city coucils blessing (hint bribery)) re-wrote laws to allow him to serve a third consecutive term in office?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think its really ugly and uncomfortable looking, nothing screams that like flower print furniture and beds with wierd metal bars on them that will squeek you to death.

what a waste of money

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As it says in the "Handbook of Human Ownership," democracy is just a trick played by the elite to let the minions think they have a say in their fate, while in reality they just take turns filling the positions with their own when one of them fancies a little notoriety. Ever notice how impossible it is for regular folks to get anywhere in politics - and God help you if actually try to DO something for the minions!

The Handbook (subtitled "A Manual for New Tax Farmers") is an absolutely marvelous vid if you haven't seen it. It'll change your perspective and have you rolling on the floor at the same time. The title is a play on words similar to the Twilight Zone episode called "To Serve Man." It's a funny and sarcastic guide for the elite, outlining how the game has been played through the ages, and the current best methods for the ownership and caring of humans (still the best investment around - for the moment at least)...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-9-2011 by Videot because: Wording

top topics

<< 1   >>

join