It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious UFOs stun teen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You are hereNews Sponsored byMysterious UFOs stun teen Published on Tuesday 20 September 2011 11:08 A WIGAN teenager was left stunned after photographing three bizarre UFOs above his home. The youth, 19, who doesn’t wish to be identified, captured the objects on his iphone as they hovered in the skies above his house in Swinley on Sunday evening. He said: “I was just getting into my car and looked up to see these three black objects in the sky pretty much above me. I managed to rattle of a picture or two but when I nipped back inside to tell my mum to come and have a look they had gone. “I’d say they were about as big as a house but perfectly round and there was three of them spaced evenly apart. I’m not sure but I also thought I heard a bit of a humming noise.”

Not sure what to make of these, the photo is clear but something about them is shouting man made to me. Possibly hot air balloons?

UFOs stun teen

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 21/9/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Or toy helium balloons.
They don't look "evenly spaced" to me.

I was looking for the part where he got stunned though.

edit on 9/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The objects do look like balloons. You can almost see a string or something similar hanging from the objects in question.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
The objects do look like balloons. You can almost see a string or something similar hanging from the objects in question.

Really?
Could you please open up his photo in MS Paint, and outline the "the string?"
Obviously, your eyes are much better than mine.
Additionally, there are power lines displayed in the photo.
Perhaps there was a short, and the humming noise, came from the source of that short.
PS
I would have provided the photo, but my ability to upload photos, is still disabled.
Is anyone else disabled as well?
edit on 20-9-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

For some reason it says image uploads are disabled so i cant point that out for you right now...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Pretty good pics, and the eyewitness said they were as big as a house...sounds enough like UFO to me. What do you want from a 19 year old? Dang... pretty good for what it is worth.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Or toy helium balloons.

Same here, but then I realized they meant stun differently. As in, he was amazed by the UFO. It left him stunned.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Pretty good pics, and the eyewitness said they were as big as a house...sounds enough like UFO to me. What do you want from a 19 year old? Dang... pretty good for what it is worth.

Well considering the kid is anonymous (red flag in my opinion) and isnt trained in aviation its hard to trust his judement on the size of the objects.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I don't think it qualifies for proof of anything either, but still a very creepy picture in a way.

Imagine if you walked out your house and looked up to see those, and they were hovering there completely still. I think stunned accurately describes what I would feel given it wasn't obviously a balloon or something.

Who knows? Only the kid I guess, maybe for the rest of his life he will be asking himself...

"Just what the hell was that?"

Sure kid, whatever, see you on ATS in a few years.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

hey guys just go to Image shack and you can copy past the forum code to your post.
Like this..

Balloons.

edit on 20-9-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

awesome, thanks for the tip!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Or toy helium balloons.

edit on 9/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Have you seen UFO's evenly spaced? That comment surprised me. Evenly spaced means what in terms of observing UFO's?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

It's hard to tell what the objects were. It is probable they were balloons as it looks like the clouds were at a fairly low altitude although there is nothing to gain a size perspective to. However he did say they were gone when he came back out and judging by the size of the objects, assuming they were balloons, the clouds must have been around 500 feet or so for them to disappear.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by Jim Scott

Well considering the kid is anonymous (red flag in my opinion) and isnt trained in aviation its hard to trust his judement on the size of the objects.

I wouldn't trust his judgment if we was trained in aviation. If an object is familiar, then with some training you can reasonably estimate it's distance. If it is an unknown object, then its absolute size is unknown, so there is no way to gauge its distance or its size against a featureless background unless it is within the range of binocular depth perception.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
the bit that intrigues me is where he goes and gets his mum
and when they come back out the objects are gone
rapid acceleration is not a feature
of the sorts of balloons i have seen previously.

new topics

top topics

join