It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal message in the unofficial poster of NASA Expedition 30????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I've stumbled with the alleged soon-to-be-released poster of NASA Expedition 30, leaked by graphic technical lead at Johnson Space Center, Sean Collins. For the record: I didn't find any official link for this poster. But assuming it's authentic, some details looked to me like subliminal messages about a possible conspiracy concerning the strange events involving the crash of Soyuz/Progress cargo ship and the sudden evacuation of the ISS, which seem to have an odd timing with the passage of comet ELENIN.

First detail I've noticed is the Soyuz rocket pinned upside down in the head of Expedition 30 commander, Dan Burbank. As far as the crew should be carried up to the ISS, by a Soyuz rocket, such image looks like a bad omen to me.
The second detail could pass unnoticed by most of people, 'cos after all it's a poster with a pirate theme, but the eyepatch of flight engineer Don Pettit, reminds me a reference to Skull & Bones, Illuminati all-seeing-eye and obviously death.
The third detail is the robonaut, what suggests that TPTB may really evacuate the ISS, in case of the Russian space agency launch the Soyuz carrying the E-30 and some "accident" happens.
The next detail is the tricky image of ISS passing over the Caribbean, which is a well known place of massive UFO activity and a permanent dimensional gate.
The last detail, is the "30" of the Expedition, written in Roman digits, which suggests a reference to Planet X, IMO.

Actually, the idea was the brainchild of Sean Collins, the graphics technical lead at NASA’s Johnson Space Center. We profiled Collins in July, for his work with the astronaut unofficial crew posters. NASA crews customarily take a series of photographs near the end of their pre-mission training, all shot on the same day, and the last 15 minutes of the photo shoot are set aside for what has come to be known as a “fun photo,” usually a parody of a popular movie. When we last spoke to Collins, he already had the idea for Expedition 30′s unofficial crew poster: He wanted to use the 2011 film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and title the parody “Pilots Over the Caribbean.”

blogs.airspacemag.com...

As far as NASA is run by Freemasons, such subliminal messages are no surprise.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

These videos have some interesting speculation about a possible conspiracy to crash the ISS into a major city:

That poster, if authentic, seems to be flagging something...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think you've drawn the wrong conclusions

There will be a disaster a'la Apollo 13 and the only two survivors will be Anatoly Ivanashin & Anton Shkaplerov because they do not have any crosses on them anywhere.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Oh, *I* think You're on to something. I plug in the scenario and, well, gee. It explains what I see quite well. I'm inclined to give it good probability, because... They can. And... They LOVE to tell Us what They're doing and laugh when We don't see even then.

This graphic dude... Either He's toying with the universe with a very perverse sense of humor, or. He's amongst Them. I wonder which...

EDIT to add: S&F
edit on 9/20/2011 by Amaterasu because: addition

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Are you kidding me?
Those aren't subliminal messages. The conclusion you drew is completely wrong.
I usually enjoy threads where people find hidden messages in mainstream things.They usually find interesting stuff. But this one just made me go /facepalm

First detail I've noticed is the Soyuz rocket pinned upside down in the head of Expedition 30 commander, Dan Burbank. As far as the crew should be carried up to the ISS, by a Soyuz rocket, such image looks like a bad omen to me.
The third detail is the robonaut, what suggests that TPTB may really evacuate the ISS, in case of the Russian space agency launch the Soyuz carrying the E-30 and some "accident" happens. The next detail is the tricky image of ISS passing over the Caribbean, which is a well known place of massive UFO activity and a permanent dimensional gate.
The last detail, is the "30" of the Expedition, written in Roman digits, which suggests a reference to Planet X, IMO.

3 out of 4 of your points you don't bother making any sort of connection between what's in the picture and what your conclusion is. The conclusion you make from the third and fourth detail are absurd. How does a helmet represent the ISS experiencing an accident? And the planet X conclusion is absurd as well.

I understand the eyepatch one...but I highly doubt it is a symbol of what you think it's saying. It fits in with the rest of the picture to a t.

edit on 20-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Oh, *I* think You're on to something. I plug in the scenario and, well, gee. It explains what I see quite well. I'm inclined to give it good probability, because... They can. And... They LOVE to tell Us what They're doing and laugh when We don't see even then.

This graphic dude... Either He's toying with the universe with a very perverse sense of humor, or. He's amongst Them. I wonder which...

IMO the scariest detail in that poster, is the upside down Soyuz. It give me the creeps.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Nice find op, so do you think that they are trying to create a false flag? And i still find the whole invading earth scenario hard to believe, i mean if a species has discovered the proccess to fly to other stars planets etc, why would they come for resources here if theirs plenty of elements, hell maby even element unkown to us, else were in our galaxy, ie; towards the center of our galaxy, doesnt make sense, but anyways nice find!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
ok ill play along....the guy on the left has a symbol on his hat with what looks like a planet with the sun behind it.. underneath it has xxx.. planet x?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Amaterasu

IMO the scariest detail in that poster, is the upside down Soyuz. It give me the creeps.

Yah. I got goosebumps all over.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

IMO the scariest detail in that poster, is the upside down Soyuz.

There is no "up" or "down" in space. Orientation only matters when firing thrusters, wishing to aim for photos, or aligning the solar arrays for power, et cetera.........

new topics

top topics

join