It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detailed satellite photos show death camps North Korea still deny even exist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Just out of curiosity, how do we know that these images are what they are claimed to be?

The very idea that what is claimed is true makes me hurt severely. But we have been lied to so many times that I am just cynical as a default mindset.

It's very real. If you say anything bad about Kim Jong Ill, you and three generations of your family will get sent to the infamous Gulags. Do you think the US government doesn't know about this? Of course they do but US wants nothing to do with North Korea.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

Who is telilng you this? Where is it coming from?

The information I hear all comes from Western government. That, IMO, is the least credible source for information on the planet. You are better off shaking a Magic 8 Ball or reading Weekly World News.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
People -

I have no way of confirming 100% that these images are 'death camps', im just passing the message. The idea that these camps are 'death camps' is due to the testimony of Kang Chol-Hwan and his book The Aquariums of Pyongyang. He was supposedly in the camps until 1992 and after seeing the satellite images he confirmed some of the locations and that they were growing.

My friend, you are merely a messenger providing a very valuable service to us: you have brought information for our more discerning minds to parse. There is nothing but honor in doing that.

If they are death camps, then that sucks. But the truth is all that really matters, no matter what.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi

Originally posted by EvanJP
footnote; I don't watch television, perhaps an hour a month? I got home rather late about a week ago and from one to three in the morning there were four extremely long emergency broadcasts (that horrible sound). I live in Florida, they are becoming extremely frequent. They just annoy me, that sound only adds to any choas that may or may not be occurring.

Kinda off-topic here but what was that about "emergency broadcasts"? Like, on your TV? I'm assuming that's not what you mean, since you could just turn it off and not have to hear the sound....so what exactly are you talking about? Please clarify.
edit on 9/21/2011 by Tsurugi because: (no reason given)

No, on my television, obviously I could have turned it off, but it was extremely odd to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sickening to say the least. These prison camps are well documented, but pictures are rare. I wonder if we can get some shots of the US torture camps in other countrys where they perform 'rendition'....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The ones in NK were actually USED!!! What you are posting is drivel. What a poor attempt at a counter argument as to why NK's camps are Okay. Pitiful. Since when has the US used "FEMA" camps to kill masses of people? They havent!!! So STFU!

Originally posted by EvanJP
If we compare these pictures to some of those taken that are reportedly FEMA camps..

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.infobomber.org/2009 /05/07/citizens-guide-to-fema-camps/&docid=oEkjHbjpbctXdM&w=640&h=496&ei=LRR5TuCMK82htwfU_PT3Dw&zoom=1&biw=1366&bih=595&iact=rc&dur=31&page=1&tbnh=121 &tbnw=156&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=66&ty=47

obviously the layout is going to be fairly universal, just an observation.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new here - I guess I'll go to the Intro section too.

I just wanted to add that you can actually see it much more clearly using Flash Earth. For example, in the first "camp", you can see the perfectly circular trimming job in the front yard of one of the U-shaped buildings. You can't see this using Google Maps. Perhaps it's just an elite with a huge property?

www.flashearth.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

and why should western propaganda be believed?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I'm not surprised at the responses here.

Alot of people were in denial in WWII too.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker
I'm not surprised at the responses here.

Alot of people were in denial in WWII too.

What does WWII have to do with this? You believe everything your empire tells you?

What do you think the desired result is in reporting such "death camps"? These are justifications for invasion and turning "non-alligned" nations into Western-fearing work forces. These claims, without hard evidence, are as legitimate as the BS claims that Iraq had WMD prepped to attack the continental US. I wonder how many of those who believe those lies at the time also buy into these vague claims.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sorry I truly believe it.... the numbers speak of the personality type and the the government lies used

I refer to my own thread on this....

The Forgotten victims....

The basic idea is this...

Stalin did it...

Mao did it...

this means that kim and castro would have used the same methods... the communist use these methods to remove the threats.... to their power....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

ever heard of Guantanamo Bay? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join