It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detailed satellite photos show death camps North Korea still deny even exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Oh no, not a "death camp".. its not like people are put to death in US prison camps. Death in a camp.. death camps in US!! OMG

What are you talking about? What have I said about death camps in the US? Thats not what the OP is about, other members have brought it up.

Lets not pretend US prisons are like holiday express.. full only of the guilty. Both countries operate a robust facade of justice that imprisons way too many people.. for way too long.. in sub human conditions.

But here's an idea.. lift the draconian sanctions choking the nation.. and maybe they'll bother to feed their prisoners some leftovers.

HUH? Are you saying the sanctions placed on them are a reason to torture, kidnapp, and kill their own people? Just curious on your thoughts
edit on 9/20/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/20/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
OK, bear with me on what I really feel about this kind of thing.

They're playing a surface game of outrage. And I bet many of the "white" more like "grey" hats amongst various leaderships and news media, are truly opposed to abuses like this and outright harm.

However, the fact is, this world is run under different flavors but its already One Country, One Government.

When countries go black, as in black op, occultist, ritualistic, abuses of human rights, etc, they often go communistic, dictatorship, or thug like third world, ie. phillipines. Cuba. North Korea. The same crews and black ops, perhaps some sides sort of, but the same hard core elements, for the real abuses, exist, in all of them and the very reason for this.

We need to wake up, and work at exposing this thuggery, and the black operations, shadow government and make all nations accountable and grass roots.

Don't ask me how, for its escaped many even though we're all the majority, we're so divided. Even if all were united, what a task, and how? But I don't give up in believing it should be done.

This abuse is so much like the hard core ones amongst the Kissinger, Bush Sr., Rockefeller coalition that its got that kind of signature written all over it.

They're all partners.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hook line and sinker yet again

Those photos don't prove anything apart from the sat cam capabilities that tptb are willing to show us! Sorry but that's how i see it!

Also it's really interesting that when endless photos of fema camps along with 10000 + what look like plastic coffins are photographed by members of the public its nothing and whoever believes in it is crazy!

But when the WORST most racist propaganda piece of ragsheet dailymail (proven liars and Government mouthpieces) post a photo taken from a satellite up in space that shows JUST buildings, gates and grass ALL OF A SUDDEN IT'S A DEATH CAMP!

They don't call it the dailyfail in the uk for no reason.
edit on 20/9/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I always wonder why these people never thought of covering these camps up before beginning construction so as to avoid them getting detected by reconnaissance aircraft or satellites. It seems like a common sense idea to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Where is the proof that these are death camps? Or even detention camps?

Looking at them in Google Earth, they just look like farming communities. And they are spread out over a very large area. If you go and look them up right now, you will find similar clusters of buildings nearby. And several miles of crop land.

Sure, they could be forced labor camps. But again, what proof is there?

Here are the locations for the first 3 in the article:
41°16'3.25"N
129°23'26.53"E

39°32'58.15"N
126° 3'46.81"E

42°32'12.97"N
129°56'25.48"E

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Gator
in the business of justice and protecting the weak.

I venture to say that if asked why an American Soldier is a soldier, he or she will give you your quote nearly word for word. Too bad American Soldiers dont get to pick the wars they fight in.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho

Looking at them in Google Earth, they just look like farming communities. And they are spread out over a very large area. If you go and look them up right now, you will find similar clusters of buildings nearby. And several miles of crop land.

41°16'3.25"N
129°23'26.53"E

39°32'58.15"N
126° 3'46.81"E

42°32'12.97"N
129°56'25.48"E

How dare you question the validity of Daily Mail material!?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by allenidaho

41°16'3.25"N
129°23'26.53"E

39°32'58.15"N
126° 3'46.81"E

42°32'12.97"N
129°56'25.48"E

How dare you question the validity of Daily Fail material!?

Fixed that for you

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
if anyone is interested in North Korea check this out ...

and be sure to watch the other parts. I cant find part 4 for some reason.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
All I see is jail buildings... looks like any air view of US prisons...

Where is the piles of bodies?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

no Western MSM is valid , they are a bunch of liars ,as proven by their war mongering and cheerleading for the elite.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
the comments on the page in the link are hilarious.....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
Alright, well, I have begun the search. In relation to all of these FEMA coffins designed by Polyguard...
Covington, Georgia

Co-Ordinates:
33 37 46 N
83 56 40 W
Physical Address:
960 Almon Road Covington, GA 30014

This is a real place, I am looking at it right now on google earth.. And it looks exactly like those black boxes.

That is a privately owned business called "Vantage Products". They happen to specialize in polymer coffins and crypts. Here is their website:
www.vantageproducts.com...

They are being stored outside in bulk. All of those coffins you see in google earth aren't even black. They are covered with a protective layer of plastic to keep the sun from fading the actual color.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
footnote; I don't watch television, perhaps an hour a month? I got home rather late about a week ago and from one to three in the morning there were four extremely long emergency broadcasts (that horrible sound). I live in Florida, they are becoming extremely frequent. They just annoy me, that sound only adds to any choas that may or may not be occurring.

Kinda off-topic here but what was that about "emergency broadcasts"? Like, on your TV? I'm assuming that's not what you mean, since you could just turn it off and not have to hear the sound....so what exactly are you talking about? Please clarify.
edit on 9/21/2011 by Tsurugi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I dont see anything unusual, just more propaganda

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by p51mustang

And where would those be then??

Here's a list of all the Rex 84 "death camps" - perhaps you could look up any near you & see what's actually there?

Go and look at the actual site(s) as well - let us know what you find.

Typical trusting a site like skepticproject
i guess that makes them 9/11 skeptics or rather Offical believers to then right?
edit on 21-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

are they the same brand as FEMA's?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

From your site that you posted i notice they are on the defesnive about the Denver International Airport

Some people say it's German or that it stands for "black sun" which is supposedly another name for the swastika. Neither is true.

It actaully does stand for black sun, if anyone could read german it does say Black sun

By unexplainable she means, "perfectly explainable", and by "surfaced" she means "made up".

I guess the Author of the article doesnt know english, she means Come to people's attention; become apparent, not made up.

They probably are used for storage and maintenance, the fallacy here is that they aren't 88.5 "square miles long". Do they not realize they just stated that the underground is bigger than the entire land the airport sits on? Where do they get this number? I can only assume a conspiracy site, because it's total garbage.

The only garbage i read is from that site you posted Aloysius the Gaul in the future Aloysius the Gaul dont bother of posting that site and dont even promote the site so they can some traffic.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

What troops has Obama sent to Libya??

The special forces, The CIA and the MI5 Agents were on the ground long before the war even started.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

All those "FEMA camps" in that link are identified as bogus - National Guard training camp, an Amtrak repair facility, etc.

are identified as bogus? reallly i dont think so

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join