It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detailed satellite photos show death camps North Korea still deny even exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Detailed satellite photos show death camps North Korea still deny even exist Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk

The North Korean government may deny their existence, but photos taken from space have revealed in unprecedented detail the concentration camps that are used imprison more than 200,000 citizens.
Men, women and children are forced to work seven days a week as slaves and eat 'rats, frogs, snakes, insects' and even faeces to battle starvation in the camps.
Previously there have been blurred images taken by satellite but new detailed pictures from South Korea's Unification Ministry allow a closer l
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9/20/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wow. It makes me sick to know these kind of things are happening and perpetrated by the government no less. Its a sad time we are living in. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this from happening?

Do the powers of the world turn an eye on these kinds of things? Is knowing these camps exist and that these deaths actually occur enough reason to start interfering with North Korea and its people?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If we compare these pictures to some of those taken that are reportedly FEMA camps..

www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.infobomber.org/2009 /05/07/citizens-guide-to-fema-camps/&docid=oEkjHbjpbctXdM&w=640&h=496&ei=LRR5TuCMK82htwfU_PT3Dw&zoom=1&biw=1366&bih=595&iact=rc&dur=31&page=1&tbnh=121 &tbnw=156&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=66&ty=47

obviously the layout is going to be fairly universal, just an observation.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
North Korea doesn't have anything that the rest of the world wants. Just like Darfur and Rwanda and Tibet and.......

I has become painfully obvious (to me anyway) that we are not in the business of justice and protecting the weak. Although we talk a good game.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

You link is broken - did it feature any of these "FEMA camps"??

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Gator

That was the point I was trying to get across, you worded that perfectly. It goes to show if we ever interfere or invade other countries it isnt for the well being of the citizens or to save them from their own government but to further our own agenda and continue the importing/exporting of oil and other goods.
edit on 9/20/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Uh Oh. Sounds like they are revving up for another 'humanitarian kinetic action/no fly zone'-type thing in order to save the North Koreans from themselves. Millions more will die from our love bombs and love bullets.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Just like it's always been throughout history - people, individuals & societies, act for their own best interests - why do you think it's about to change, or should have changed now??

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by EvanJP

You link is broken - did it feature any of these "FEMA camps"??

My apologies, I do not know why it won't work. Yes it featured one, I suppose I could google earth the supposed coordinates of these camps in the US and post what I find. It is obvious what they will look like though!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I know ths, but not everyone can see the true intentions of our government sometimes. When you hear Obama saying he's sending troops and other forces to Libya to protect 'common humanity', its probably not the case.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Yes you could give co-ordinates and see what's there from on high - but a good idea is to find out what the buildings actually ARE, rather than jsut assuming any regular layour is necessarily a detention centre of some sort.

All those "FEMA camps" in that link are identified as bogus - National Guard training camp, an Amtrak repair facility, etc.

What troops has Obama sent to Libya??

edit on 20-9-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The picture that I had posted was in Wyoming, I have never gone searching for these, but I believe at least some to exist (most likely not hundreds as some claim)

Have you disproved them? Better yet, most of the German population had no idea as to the existence of concentration camps until years into the war.

As I am sure so many governments go to great lengths to conceal the truth about any form of a labor camp for the country's own citizens.. Not that a country should have ownership over you.

To answer the question that you posed, asking me why I would want to post about them;

I was merely observing the design of the camps in NK and the one I found in Wyoming... But I stated that in the post... So why did you even ask the question?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Not only are there US airstrikes occuring but this as well...

US boots on ground in Libya, Pentagon confirms

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The link I had posted was to an actual detention facility, not a training camp for the national guard, or amtrak (the NG trains at forts, not detention facilities, the name of this one was "Swift Luck Greens Max. Security Detention Center" owned by the dept. of homeland security? I don't know, I am not trying to sound like an ass but I remain optimistic.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Detailed satellite photos show death camps North Korea still deny even exist

Unfortunately, there's no deep pockets investing in this subject like there are in the middle east and 9.11.

If you had said that Israel was operating death camps, you would have 10 pages of replies by now. Big bucks go into the next extermination of the Jews effort. But in N. Korea where millions languish at the hands of their Stalinist government?

Well, the economy is tanked right now and there's not enough money to pay the folks who guard the borders with the south as it is...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i'm more concerned with death camps in the usa..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

And where would those be then??

Here's a list of all the Rex 84 "death camps" - perhaps you could look up any near you & see what's actually there?

Go and look at the actual site(s) as well - let us know what you find.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Oh no, not a "death camp".. its not like people are put to death in US prison camps. Death in a camp.. death camps in US!! OMG

Lets not pretend US prisons are like holiday express.. full only of the guilty. Both countries operate a robust facade of justice that imprisons way too many people.. for way too long.. in sub human conditions.

But here's an idea.. lift the draconian sanctions choking the nation.. and maybe they'll bother to feed their prisoners some leftovers.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Now that is disturbing.........

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Alright, well, I have begun the search. In relation to all of these FEMA coffins designed by Polyguard...
Covington, Georgia

Co-Ordinates:
33 37 46 N
83 56 40 W
Physical Address:
960 Almon Road Covington, GA 30014

This is a real place, I am looking at it right now on google earth.. And it looks exactly like those black boxes.

As of this moment I am finding mostly decomissioned prisons etc.. But in just about every state, as well as a couple of civilian prisons etc.. I wouldn't expect FEMA to come forward and say "hey! Just so you guys know, we bought your coffins, so don't worry about getting one"

When I come across anything else that is REALLY significant, i'll create a thread.

footnote; I don't watch television, perhaps an hour a month? I got home rather late about a week ago and from one to three in the morning there were four extremely long emergency broadcasts (that horrible sound). I live in Florida, they are becoming extremely frequent. They just annoy me, that sound only adds to any choas that may or may not be occurring.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join