It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Senator Michael Doherty Endorses Ron Paul for President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
finance.yahoo.com...

Said Sen. Doherty: “Now more than ever, the United States needs a leader who respects the Constitution and who will return liberty and prosperity to the American people. “We need a leader who will use our military only when it is absolutely necessary to defend the national security interests of the United States, and who will stop engaging our military in wasteful and unconstitutional nation building exercises.

“We need a leader who will stand up to the Federal Reserve to stop the destruction of the dollar, and to protect savers, retirees and the middle class. We need a leader who recognizes that there can be no liberty and freedom unless we respect private property rights.

“There is only one candidate for President who meets that description. His name is Ron Paul, and it is my great honor and privilege to endorse him for President of the United States.”

As I've said before, with Ron Paul, every little bit helps. His message is getting harder to ignore, even for those entrenched in politics. We can only hope this is only the beginning of presidential endorsements from others.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

I think there are just a couple other state represenatives and senators that have endorsed him to. I did a quick search and found this on wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org...

Current U.S. Senators and Congresspeople

Justin Amash, United States Representative from Michigan's 3rd congressional district[65]
Walter B. Jones, United States Representative from North Carolina's 3rd congressional district[66]
Rand Paul, son and United States Senator from Kentucky[67]

Current State Legislators

New Hampshire State Legislators

Jim Forsythe, New Hampshire State Senator[69]
Jenn Coffey, New Hampshire State Representative (Merrimack, District 6)[70]
Tim Comerford, New Hampshire State Representative[70]
Cameron DeJong, New Hampshire State Representative (Hillsborough, District 9)[71]
Kyle Jones, New Hampshire State Representative (Rochester)[72]
Laura Jones, New Hampshire State Representative (Rochester)[70]
George Lambert, New Hampshire State Representative (Hillsborough, District 27)[71]
Donna Mauro, New Hampshire State Representative[70]
Paul Mirski, New Hampshire State Representative (Grafton, District 10)[73]
Tammy Simmons, New Hampshire State Representative (Hillsborough, District 17)[70]
Norman Tregenza, New Hampshire State Representative[69]
Lucien Vita, New Hampshire State Representative (Middleton)[72]
Carol Vita, New Hampshire State Representative (Middleton)[72]
Mark Warden, New Hampshire State Representative (Hillsborough, District 7)[70]

Iowa State Legislators

Glen Massie, Iowa State Representative[75]
Kim Pearson, Iowa State Representative[76]
Jason Schultz, Iowa State Representative

Rhode Island State Legislators

Nicholas D. Kettle, Rhode Island State Senator

Now we can add the senator from New Jersey to the list to.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Why post here and not in 2012 Elections? Not getting on you, just wondering.
Anyway, who else is making the trip to Trenton to show your support? I say all Jerseyites for Ron Paul should show this country who are next President should be! Let's fill the streets and demand media attention!
Star & Flag for you my friend.

join