It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did 9/11 happen because of Pearl Harbor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Did Pearl Harbor make 9/11 happen? Did Al Queda study the Japanese methods and planning technics and copy them when they started thier planning of the attack. Of course they used different methods but there were parallels. Advance warnings in both cases that were ignored or not taken seriously enough, perhaps this is case in point that history does repeat itself. The United States and other countries should pay attention to this and make sure we never let our guard down again.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Why do "Pearl Harbor" and "9/11" have so much in common? Easy to answer. Both events were not only known to the US, they were created by them. There is enough evidence in both cases. Check this. The governmental files on that page give a nice overview.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by Wisdomwarrior]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sorry but I just don't buy into that theory, there is absolutely no logic to that story or just cause, I know there are deep dark theorys on this subject but I would have to see concrete proof for me to believe that our goverment was behind either or both of these events.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeeze louise
...Sorry but I just don't buy into that theory, there is absolutely no logic to that story or just cause...

1. Check the internet for "Operation Northwoods" & read it.
2. Check the internet for the "McCollum Memorandum" & read it.
3. Check the internet for "Rebuilding America�s Defenses - Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century" & read it too. (Especially page 63 where it says: "...Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor...")
These documents are published by your own government!

top topics

join