It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman finds the man she hates most in life ... and marries him.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That other guy is tripping in the video before that..

Just conveniently generalize that comedy standards are dictated by women. Like as in, the history of comedy and theater suddenly rewritten and those were all women who started the roots of such things and hold the controls of the interests that starts shows such as Jackass. I guess their sisters make them do that stuff. Suddenly, all the men who do the real bulling are exempt of any notion kicking another guy in the balls simply because they are men. Wow, how untrue and confused is that? Women can't even interrupt men half the time from kicking each other in the balls. what in the world?
edit on 24-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

WARNING: Language

Right in middle the video she tacitly admits that all of this is happening,
because her Mother _has_ to work. A huge litany of abuses.
This girl is genuine, bright, and caring.
But just listen to the world she describes.

Put it all together and what do I see?

A flash mob made of women who destroy mankind. And by mankind, I mean man. Men and their kind. Even manish women will be destroyed as well.

The morning after when everyone calms down, it will be realized that out of 7 billion people only around a hundred thousand men survived. And not the good ones either.

What do I see?

A population of 3.5 billion
with 0.00005% men

For anyone who has the urge to call me a sexist over what I see . . . so what? You're going to kill us all anyway in a moment of hysteria. Hell it's practically illegal to be a man already.

David Grouchy
edit on 24-1-2012 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
That other guy is tripping in the video before that..

Just [color=gold] conveniently generalize that comedy standards are dictated by women. Like as in, the history of comedy and theater suddenly rewritten and those were all women who started the roots of such things and hold the controls of the interests that starts shows such as Jackass. I guess their sisters make them do that stuff. Suddenly, all the men who do the real bulling are exempt of any notion kicking another guy in the balls simply because they are men. Wow, how untrue and confused is that? Women can't even interrupt men half the time from kicking each other in the balls. what in the world?

He was refering to this news article.
I challenge anyone to find the [color=gold] convenience in this.

By ANDY RUSSELL

A JILTED girl tore off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands - then popped it in her mouth, a court heard yesterday.
Amanda Monti, 24, grabbed Jeffrey Jones, 37, by the genitals in a rage after he refused to have sex.

She ripped off his left testicle leaving him in "excruciating pain". Monti, just 5ft 2in, then put it in her mouth to hide it.

The testicle was later found by a pal of Mr Jones who handed it back, saying: "That's yours." Doctors were unable to re-attach it.

The victim told Liverpool Crown Court how he had earlier ended their relationship but Monti refused to accept it.

After a party at his home in Netherton, she wanted sex but he was not interested. There was a struggle and she ripped off his shorts leaving him in his pants.

He said: "She grabbed my genitals and pulled hard. I noticed my underpants had come off and I was in excruciating pain."

Monti, of Birkenhead, admitted unlawful wounding but said she had little memory of what happened. She will be sentenced later.

Notice the absence of the phrase "Domestic Violence" anywhere in the story.
Apparently that phrase can only ever apply to women.

By the way,
where are the support shelters for men?
Isn't it sexist to use tax money for only one gender.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
first of all, the girl who is ripping off her dudes pants and tearing off his testicles is no ordinary girl. That doesn't really need mentioning, does it? How many guys do you know who would just let that happen... and how many times does behavior like this really need to be dodged in the first place? It sounds like one of those 'only in the movies" kind of things.

I was referring to his comment about how woman created the audience that supports this type of abuse. NO... they didn't. my point still stands regardless of any instance of girl on guy violence. men are much more responsible for creating the theater to support that interest.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Really!?
I mean really.
Men created this...?

WARNING: Language

It appears to me
that she is playing to an audience.
An audience of women, and women only.
As defined by and for women.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So let's just isolate all societal values and norms shall we,
and take a look at this example case.

They are too young to have been taught to act like this.

There is no such thing as human love.
Only hate.
What we call love, is just a state of sustained torture.
Sometimes I think it would be easier if the women would just kill us off after procreation.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

WARNING: etream language

The atom bomb has been dropped on Men.
It's too late ladies.
There is no coming back from this.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by davidgrouchy

ooooooo a whole whopping 37 since 1862.

Yep, I am convinced, odds say my bff is a serial killer.

... is this intended to suggest that men are not dying off _fast_ enough at the hands of women?

With all that time you are saving being celebate, you should be on ats to know that you are gonna have to get up a lot earlier if you want that spin to work on me. C- for effort.

I also remember an earlier comment where I was told to not "drag paganism into it."

What does that have to do with the price of rice?

Of course I was defending my own decision to remain celibate and merely said
that somehow society deems me mentally ill if "I'm not out there supporting the
birth control industry by participating in sex with zesty pagan lust."

You can't defend your own decision without putting everyone else down, that is the problem. Be celibate, you can't even make a sensible conversation so you shouldn't risk breeding. I could care less. But your position is weak when you:
defend it with a holier then thou attitude
can't even give a rational explanation, you just post youtube videos
and give what you want as others to perceive is a mysoginist attitude so you can get s&f and points

Now if you give a reasonable explanation like: I don't want to risk having children right now, people would take you a lot more seriously.

So I have to wonder.
Why the deflection from the issue of celibacy.

These kind of statements are proof that you should remain so, and please do.

what does a list of female serial killers have to do with celibacy?

Nothing like a cause martyr who jumps on a grenade that isn't there
and then demands exhoneration for their imaginary wounds.

As opposed to making up the grenades? So much better....

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
how many times can you misinterpret something. I know fully what i was talking about and it had nothing to do with people on youtube videos. I'm sorry if you cannot comprehend that men like watching other men in pain. it was a simple point but over and over again you keep taking it right out of context and trying to apply it to people bitching on youtube videos.

use your common sense dude, if that is what you search for on youtube, that is what you will find.

if you look at the history of comedy and theater... you will find much sadisticness on behalf of OTHER MEN.

just look at history of all the atrocities of man and try to tell me that women invented cruelty towards men. that is just plain ignorant.

i don't even know if you can comprehend this. You keep going back to that and then talking about something totally and completely different.Is that how you try to hold interest in a conversation. by just insisting they are talking about a different matter and trying to piss them off?

not interested.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

This gets the Wil E Coyote award today for stupidity.

When are you going to stop wasting our time and come up with a logical arguement?

you took what is obviously a developmental stage among babies and because one is female, you make it a hate issue?

How is taking a cup, hate?

Do you know their ages? Do you know what developmental stage they are at?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
LOL,
all the comments above... just LOL

Like attacking me for warning women is going to change a damn thing.

I'll say it again.

It's too late Ladies.

Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm the only one.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Guy just doesn't realize who he is talking to. He keeps saying "ladies" when it is more often males who reinforce certain behaviors in other males and everybody knows it. Sure, it's reinforced... in all sorts of avenues but this guy acts like it's a great big room full of femmes who are responsible.

Let's try to get back to reality here for a minute.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Let's try to get back to reality here for a minute.

You're right.
I've been going to easy in this thread.
Self censoring, and holding back.

Let's get some reality in here. Yes. Let's do that.

David Grouchy

She's explaining that not only is sexual abuse of young boys by women NOT reported,
but it is an underlying cause for many of the suicides of young men.

Reality.

Am I doing it right?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

This is what it is like trying to talk to women about these issues.

I'm begining to think
you don't know
what a good man looks like

Pure insanity,
unreasonable expectations,
ellusive shifting societal norms.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I imagine it may be very difficult to talk to you about many things.

the fact is, i agree with the male defense on many of these issues, but since you have generalized my entire viewpoint due to a reference on a particular subject then I too might as well surrender hope of having any kind of real discussion because it's clear to me that there would be a lot of bouncing around all over any part of it to drive your point home just to be annoying since you know it isn't important.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I imagine it may be very difficult to talk to you about many things.

the fact is, i agree with the male defense on many of these issues

Thank you.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

LOL,
all the comments above... just LOL

Like attacking me for warning women is going to change a damn thing.

I'll say it again.

It's too late Ladies.

Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm the only one.

David Grouchy

I thought I would watch this, having been accused of being 'emasculating' I thought it might shed some light on the matter for me, as I have never understood the basis of the accusation. Having watched the film, I am none the wiser, it was just about horrible people, being horrible...funny in places though. And the wee girl at the end, ain't she a treasure?

Ooh dear...I definately think celibacy is the way to go...it's all so...tedious...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I spit on you all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join