It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman finds the man she hates most in life ... and marries him.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
i understand totaly understand the concept of the OP.
I find the whole concept totaly coherent

And totaly useless...

You understand the whole concept perfectly , i sincerely mean it.

But instead of watching the game being played while you're watching it

Play the game perfectly at your advantage, you know the rules, and they dont know them.

Instead of being potentialy hurted, hurt thems.

you know the rules of the game

I star'ed this post because it actually frightened me.

It suggests that I embrace the hate,
use it as a tool and start plowing the fields?!

I have a visual of myself armed with a prenuptual agreement
that gives me her property when it ends.

I'm frightened by this
because it actually tempted my heart string a tiny bit.

/backs slowly away

uh, thanks but no thanks.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions

The women who do wise up and see the light seek relationships with nice guys. Are you a nice guy?

yeah lol, if you've been on the receiving end of that treatment both by men and women in regards to seks bragging rights, well, let's just say i wager you won't be nice in the original sense of the word. at best amused, but probably not even bitter.

i mean, c'mon after all you've dodged one mighty bullet in not having to endure the marriage drill - while they did not. i suspect these girls can keep their sociopath mates, even when these people believe in themselves as the gold standard to go by. after all a sociopath is a person who is indifferent to the feelings of others, not necessarily a 'normal' person, last time i've checked.

==========================================================================

Originally posted by Astyanax

You mean your personal Utopia would be full of haemophiliacs, Huntingdon’s choreacs and sufferers from Down’s syndrome?

Curious tastes some people have.

Down's, for the record, is a chromosomal defect (duplication) and not directly a genetic flaw. i find it curious and intriguing that people who profess more orthodox Darwinist views like yours have astonishing gaps in the grasp of their pet topic.

yeah, what you don't know can kill you, right?
edit on 2011.9.21 by Long Lance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Greetings, O Warrior Kitten.

Do not be fooled, by my avatar. For I will tell you a secret, but it must not leave this post...I am sorry to be disappointing you bro, but you see! the thing is, I am not really a kitten. I know! I know! truly sad my secret is. But I am and was a warrior, and all warriors are lovers, and all lovers are warriors. That is why we make war. And all things in the way will be destroyed.

Of course there isn’t, not if by purpose you mean that someone decided, once and for all, ‘this is what life is for’. But life acts as though it has a purpose, and that purpose seems to be to perpetuate itself. All life comes with that program, that ‘purpose’, built in. And all the behaviour of all known life is directed towards that end. Even paradoxical, self-destructive urges like drug addiction can convincingly be traced to malfunctions of this imperative.

I have flipped a coin to decide on this. And the coin came up meh, its as good a purpose as any other. Cant argue with the coin and gravity, so be fruitful and multiply.

Despite being conscious and sentient, we humans are as much slaves to it as any rabbit or slime mould. It is, as david grouchy says, the water we swim in. All civilization, all cultural achievement, all military victories, all great artistic statements, even religion itself owes its existence to this inexorable impetus to go on, to live, to reproduce, to perpetuate. It may not be a ‘purpose’ in the sense that no-one originally willed it, but it has all the other marks of purpose; sufficient, I think, for us to call it that.

Um OK, lets write it in stone then, you know so that we don't forget the purpose, for in a long enough timeline you forget everything. And after this post I will probably forget what you were talking about.

I should be charmed, and astonished, to be introduced to a human being who does not reproduce sexually. I wasn’t aware techniques of cloning had advanced so far already.

It happens, why just yesterday I was not aware that people actually thought that sexual reproduction is the only form of reproduction around. All I knew was that it was merely one of the most funnest ways around. You see you learn something new everyday.

Besides even clones are not exact mirror copies of the original.

Unless, of course, you mean something unusual by ‘reproduction’. Perhaps what you mean is that there are other ways to make your mark on the world besides bringing more children into it. I couldn’t agree more; in fact, that is exactly what I try to do – leave something behind for others to remember me by, positively I hope.

Oh I am not sure what your talking about because there, because there are many ways, but any ways some things I am not supposed to talk about, because it is some bad juju black magic, and lets say it takes more then a goat or sheep sacrifice to accomplish it. It takes many, many, many, sheeple though.

And you would need to be a wizard and a high level mage to even think of accomplishing it, as well as a level 999 black magician, and from what I see your not even level 1, your magic powers really suck and are not good enough for you to even begin to understand how such a thing would work.

Anyways black magic is freaking annoying, I say you should stick to the way you do things now by leaving your little mini me's around in this world. And hopefully you do it in a more positive way then your ancestors did it, so they will be as positive as you are, because your are oh so positive "right?". And with so much positivity in the world, it would even make it hard for some of the high level black magicians to exist in your world. And even the ones they call reptilians would not like it if they actually manifested here in the flesh again instead of all the bots to do there bidding that they create by wayward means.

Of course it’s a controlling mechanism. But it’s not a conspiracy. Nature is the one pulling the strings.

Ultimately yes, but the thing is nature deals in ultimate's mostly, the details she does not care so much about. And so some live and some die, and all are of no consequence to her because it will be what it will be in the end. but ah there is a conspiracy even in that, and the conspiracy goes back far, and some people and yes even people as far back as ancient history have learned a thing or two, from dear old mother nature, and can pull strings to control a great many people trough sex and there sexual nature.

And even today they have catched up to some of the tricks of old to control and bind the masses to there will. After all sex sells, does it not?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
women are nutts I have had women punch me and kiss me then proceed to get it on with me extremely angry.
I drive them madd

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by davidgrouchy

What *EXACTLY* is this thread about?

I mean Really?

Does it have a point?

A Purpose?

A Theme?

Anything?

Would you like to provide anything more substantial than an assertion?

I see absolutely no point to this thread from what op has provided.

Wow the evolved form indeed.

You were once a pissed of little rabbit, now you are a pissed of little moogle. Did I ever tell you that your so freaking cool, no really I mean it. Besides, like, ya... go away if you cant play nice. Can't you see were talking about a bunch of "nothings" in this thread.

I assert that if you do not put up a funny or intersting vid, then I can not take you seriously. I take nobody seriously that does not use youtube to make a point, so there you go...ya! Take that and cook it in your rabbit stew.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
Do you know what the meaning of life is.

I do. Live it to the fullest.
Peace&love,

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Look grouchy you can be celibate and not pursue relationships with another human being. Thats cool, your life choice and all that. But don't but be going around saying all of those looking for love and trying to find someone to share this crazy roller coaster of life with is all out of hate. Its not in the least. We all make mistakes and sometimes end up with the wrong people, sometimes those mistakes can even lead to something worse than a breakup and wasted time, but instead a loveless marriage or bad divorce. Its all just a life experience and the best we can do is keep tugging along till someday we run into that person that and this sounds corny, but completes us. Some people never find it, some people just give up, but and call me a sap and a romantic. I'll take the risk because I know love is worth it, when I see my grandparents both who found each other after leaving abusive relationships and how happy they are and how they just seem to go together. It gives me hope that theres a love at there for all of us to find.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
women are nutts I have had women punch me and kiss me then proceed to get it on with me extremely angry.
I drive them madd

Damm. Whats your secret bro, you can tell us, I at least promise not to tell anybody else your secreat is safe with me bro.

And trust me all the females that you secret would of worked on, would have been so insulted by this thread and moved on by now, so your secret is secure with the rest as well. So what is it? Are you James Bond?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Did anyone mention the thin line between love and hate?

The same brain circuitry is involved in both extreme emotions – but hate retains a semblance of rationality

www.independent.co.uk...

Prolly has something to do with survival of the fittest.

Everything does.

I spit back, lol

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just ask yourself this question:

Do I really want the type of girl that would only get with me if I have a car?

If you had a car, you would have no idea (beyond the obvious) which of these women is superficial and which genuinely cares about you, since you don't it solves that problem for you. Seems to me not having a car is actually avoiding a bunch of problems, assuming you can live without it.

If you can, strive to be independent of having to use a vehicle, it may come in handy later on when the world comes crashing down on itself.
edit on 21-9-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchyA woman finds the man she hates most in life ... and marries him.

Are their names Al & Peggy Bundy?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

I drive them madd

Damm. Whats your secret bro, you can tell us, I at least promise not to tell anybody else your secreat is safe with me bro.

And trust me all the females that you secret would of worked on, would have been so insulted by this thread and moved on by now, so your secret is secure with the rest as well. So what is it? Are you James Bond?

Not James Bond, I bet he is Edward Cullen. The part he's not telling us is that he can sparkle in the sun and can run really fast while carrying chicks on his back. Now. That is true love.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

I drive them madd

I am no james bond by a long shot. I really don't know what I do.. it just happens.

you don't really want have women treat you like they do me... the attention i get is not the one you should want lol it's horrible. and no i don't treat them badly nor do i cheat on them.... I think it is just my personality and my attraction to hot crazy women.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Some updates

For four years, the two battled over the ruling. Finally on Friday, the Supreme Court overturned the decision, citing that his ex-wife is healthy and makes about $72,000 a year.

Johanna Gonsewski who helped pay for her ex-husband's education and invested in their marriage, was shocked at the decision.

MSNBC: Divorce Settlement could set precedent in TN

Her attorney said the ruling penalizes her for being a hard-working woman.

After the two children left for college the Marriage ended in Divorce.
But now after the decision she no longer gets the 15,000 dollars a year for the rest of her life.

Divorce Tool Box Coaching Streamlines the Divorce Process During States’ Civil Courts Delays

According to DivorceGuide.com, [color=gold] divorce is a $28-billion dollar industry annually and couples are seeking quicker and less expensive ways out of marriages that are over in every way but legally.

Yahoo: divorce toobox

Seems to be big business this divorce stuff.
I wonder how many people go into a relationship knowing this in advance.
All of them?

WASHINGTON -- Getting divorced is about to become easier in Maryland. Up until now, ending a marriage in that state required a one year voluntary separation or a two year involuntary separation before divorcing.

After Oct. 1, the party seeking a divorce only has to prove the couple was previously separated for a year, voluntarily or not.

Divorce made easier in Maryland after October 1st

Isn't it surprising how honest people are with themselves after they
no longer feel they have to maintain the lie.

What else can I say.

Marriage and relationships are an industry fueled by hatred.
There I said it.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Did anyone mention the thin line between love and hate?

The same brain circuitry is involved in both extreme emotions – but hate retains a semblance of rationality

www.independent.co.uk...

Prolly has something to do with survival of the fittest.

Everything does.

I spit back, lol

I read the article linked.
So the title of this thread is
backed up by the latest in Brain science.

Interesting.

Why people continue to populate this planet
would be puzzling, except that I know
everyone has unfinished hatred
to vent into the world.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I am no james bond by a long shot. I really don't know what I do.. it just happens.

you don't really want have women treat you like they do me... the attention i get is not the one you should want lol it's horrible. and no i don't treat them badly nor do i cheat on them.... I think it is just my personality and my attraction to hot crazy women.

Finally! The insider secrets I've been waiting for!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I warn you now, OP's well on his way to this...

like it or lump it..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

All three of the cases you cite in this post confirm that human sexual behaviour is largely driven by unconscious instincts which produce the same results under different cultural conditions. Even in cyberspace, our sexual behaviour patterns remain the same.

The natural human sexual relation, incidentally, is serial polygyny, as your divorce statistics prove. Having one sexual partner for life is unnatural – for both sexes.

Having no sexual partners isn’t unnatural, though – it just means that evolution has selected your particular genetic inheritance out.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

Down's, for the record, is a chromosomal defect (duplication) and not directly a genetic flaw. i find it curious and intriguing that people who profess more orthodox Darwinist views like yours have astonishing gaps in the grasp of their pet topic.

The chromosome abnormality that causes Down syndrome is trisomy 21, a extra copy of chromosome number 21... Confirmation of such a condition requires a chromosome study... A chromosome study is also valuable to rule in or out a translocation (a type of rearrangement) of chromosome 21 that can be heritable in which case it can give rise to more cases of Down syndrome in the family. Source

I had no idea I was posting for peer review. Who spoke of genetic defects?

‘Orthodox Darwinist views’ my left foot.

edit on 22/9/11 by Astyanax because: of choler.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

Get a woman to hit you and you will almost certainly be able to get her to sleep with you.

Unless she has already, that is.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join