It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman finds the man she hates most in life ... and marries him.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

It's hard for me to listen to a virgin talk about sex. Don't knock it till ya try it.

zesty pagan lust may just be the best thing I've heard all week.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

you know, i don't know your reason for not having any children, but i do have a 6 month old daughter, and i am very proud to be her father, but i will say this, i am scared as hell of the world she is going to have to grow up in, and i'd say since i learned how to procreate, i haven't wanted to father a child, BECAUSE of the world we live in, but i am now happier then i've ever been, being a father... so it's a fatal double edged sword and very hard to swallow, no matter how you look at it... i've had more new gray hair show up on my head in the past year then in the rest of my life...
edit to say i should have read into that a little deeper... i saw the word celibate, but i guess i looked at it incorrectly in comprehension terms... there's nothing wrong with being a virgin, but sex is very much worth the experience... but then again, it can lead to other things, it is a gateway type of thing, just like marijuana you might say... of course the other things it can typically lead to are children, abortions, diseases, death, etc... well, i guess if you let pot, it could lead to all the same things! by the way, i totally don't believe that hype bull about marijuana being a gateway drug, i've had a number of friends (years ago) that started on coc aine and some on X, so where was their gateway... okay, i've strayed way out there again... anyways, this thread is quite entertaining

edit on 20-9-2011 by schitzoandro because: add

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

Originally posted by Heartisblack

I think David Grouchy has finally lost it.
I have no idea what he was talking about, unless he was talking about emotional shipwrecks ?

Lost it?

I never had it.

But I have discovered lately
that my unwillingness to procreate,
even recreationally,
is now viewed as some kind of mental illness.

First the ability to do math in my head makes me mentaly autistic like the Rain Man,
then the ability to study American history makes me another one of those coo-coo conspiracy theorists,
and now my life long mission to not father any children makes me an inhuman pervert.

I spit on you all.

Just wondering if by celebate, do you mean to say that you have never tiddled your wink.

edit on 20-9-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

that couldn't be right? 30,000 a year??? but sure almost 3,000 died in 9/11 and that was like the most shocking thing every to happen in the whole world.ever. like the US had to invade 2 countries over it and kill and tortue and bomb and murder etc.

30,000 a year? that would be like 300,000 people dead since 9/11 happened. nah, i reckon your making that up Dave.

Actually the exact figure since 2001 is 405,167 vehicular deaths.

Vehicular deaths are of greater number than any war
and continuous back through Vietnam, Korea, and WW2,
non stop, uninterupted, and never discussed.

Just like the underlying hatred that fuels all procreation.

Link to source
wiki: vehicle deaths in US by year

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

What I'm reading is that: the meaning to life is hate...

I suppose for some people in this world, that is true.

Thankfully, it is not true for us all.

edit on 20-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Just wondering if by celebrate, do you mean to say that you have never tiddled your wink.

I used to admit that to people,
but ever since 1989 when someone told me that
"anyone who says they have never masterbated is a liar"

I have started lying about it.

So yeah, um, >.>
I tiddle my wink regularly.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

What I'm reading is that the meaning to life is hate...

Thankfully, it is not for me...

The meaning of ALL life IS hate.

Not love.

I have been observing the game for long enough.
Here is the patern.

The first thing a woman does after she marks or claims her man
is try to seperate him from his friends.

Once isolated she begins to demand respect for her circle of girlfriends.

Then the opinions of her girlfriends becomes the standard by which
the lone, isolated, man must live up too.

Option B is to gracefully accept divorce and pay life long alimony.
If the man is humble enough they "may" get to see the children,
and the Mother "may" not tell too many lies about him.

A woman finds the man she hates most in life and marries him.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It sounds like you need to put things back in perspective... Throughout history religion has been used as a way of controling the people. Religion has been a way of gaining money and power.

Open your eyes. Open your thoughts. Open you heart.

QUESTION.

Be open minded, truthfull and honest. You will begin to see a different world.

You are master of your life... if you are unhappy with the world around you...

CHANGE IT!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Sigh... another poster who has issues with generalizing all women. This is your filter, how you perceive reality, but thank God it's your reality and not mine. Sounds bleak and lonely...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Man Grouchy! Holy crap! You have seriously blown my mind

I'm going to re-read your post and come back to give another reply when I get a grip on your gripe.

I think I got what you're saying. I just read some material the other day on how to pick up the hot chicks, the ones the nice guys never get to date. I'll look for the info and post it here.
edit on 20-9-2011 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Last Lines

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think you just havesome bad # in your head and a fear of being let down. either that or you know someone close who has had a bad divorce or something.

Nothings garanteed and i hate to lecture, but get your self a woman even if it does end badly.

You never know it may be the love that defines you .

best of luck

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
my guess is something has happened to cause this rant

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Not love.

Here is the patern.

#1.) Women do not pick the men they hate and marry them. When still young, women confuse arrogance for intelligence. It takes them some time to figure this out. By the time they do, they've gotten used to the guy and believe they can change him into a good guy. They've invested a lot of time in the relationship and try to salvage it. They spend another two or three years getting verbally abused, threatened, (sometimes beat) while they try to change his behavior only to lose most of their self esteem and self respect. There comes a point where they've lived in the proverbial cage so long that they forget what it's like to be with a good guy. They may end up marrying the a$$ in hopes that it will improve their relationship, but nothing changes. Years wasted, downtrodden, they give up. Some wise up, some never see the light again. Sad but true.

The women who do wise up and see the light seek relationships with nice guys. Are you a nice guy? Looking for hot chicks to date? Look for the older ones,... the ones who've learned their bad-boy lessons early in life. You'll either get the most grateful girlfriend in the world (who finally learned to appreciate the nice guys), or you get the damaged one that keeps falling back into the self-hate bad-boy pattern.

#2.) Some men have mommy issues and pick domineering women as their mates. They end up in similar situations as the women mentioned above. There's a solution to that. Don't pick domineering women if you can't handle them. Dump them on the spot. Problem solved.

link   

What utter nonsense. Every woman I've ever dated enjoyed spending time with my friends and I. I have never been required to act like anything but myself around a girlfriends friends.

You sound like a woman hater. My guess is you're just bad with the ladies, and your celibacy is not self imposed. Grow up and stop generalizing women.

link   

Shhhhh Grouchy, your not suppose to know that, it is a well kept Venusian secret. Lol

To an extent, I agree with your analysis, sometimes it amazes me the people who get married or worse have kids, just to turn around and hate everything about it. Then they get divorced, and do it again and again. All in the name of "love". So yeah, maybe it is all hate and loathing.

I don't agree that it is restricted to the realm of women, I think it is pretty equal on both sides.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Dude, honestly I say this with the up most respect. You need laid.

Nothing in the world beats sex, it is extacy with out the drugs when you both reach climax at the same time and look into each other eyes, its like the bing bang all over again. Pardon the unintended pun.

If your still pulling your wire then you have that basic emotion to spread your seed and that is what helps make us human. Denying it is absurd unless your a Unic which you arnt.

But what ever your reason is, its got me intrested and not in a perverted way, please explain your logic as to why you have not seeked out intimate relations with others?

Ps how was your relationship with your parents?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I can't find the article I was reading about what works when picking up women, but it had to do with instinct and mate selection vs the nice guy logic. Women think they know what they find attractive in men, a nice guy with good looks, but they are actually driven more by instinct and ultimately choose the "bad boy" persona. I wish I could find the article, it seemed to make a lot of sense when I was reading it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Gandhi
Hence if you want to be hateful and angry in life that is what will be attracted to you in your reality.
See love, patience, tolerance, and kindness and that will be what shows up to you.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Epsillion70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
there is nothing wrong with celibacy, if you have not found the right person. do not let others judge you if you do not have a relationship, maybe you are here to experience your life as a single person and there is nothing wrong with that. we live in a society that puts way to much emphasis on sex and that is not the end all be all. Maybe you should concentrate on your life and not worry about what others think.
edit on 9/20/11 by celticsea because: comma

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Not love.

Here is the patern.

Ahhhh, you have made your point more clearly. I actually agree with your observations and have experienced most of this, minus the marring and having kids and divorce part, never allowed that to happen. I understand your rant now.
edit on 20-9-2011 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join