It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of 2012 disaster scenarios

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

This is for all of us paranoid Chicken Littles out there. A concise list of the possible, horrible ways in which we're going to die next year.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's 2011 and the # has nearly hit the fan. If we make it out of this year, it will surprise me.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
hehe, that video was funny.
A little scary though seeing as those things really could happen.
The part about the asteroid is true. We know that NASA is a little underbudget, and it took an amateur astronomer in Russia to find Comet Elenin. And a comet went into the Sun earlier this year that they had no idea existed until a day before it crashed into the sun. A comet or asteroid really could just pop out of nowhere and do some serious damage.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That video brightened my day. I was hoping to see zombie apocalypse on there though. I agree 100% with him, we are all going to die, there is no avoiding it. Don't panic, it's just the circle of life.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Could anyone post a list of the wild tales from the video? Is there anything there linked to 2012 or is this another doom and gloom tale with no connection to reality?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Tagged.

Will watch later and comment.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

S&F !!!

Petrus,

Thanks for the laugh !!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What's up everyone, this is my first post on the forum I just got accepted today. Being that this was the first thread I've subscribed to, I must say that I'm hooked already! The video was pretty funny yet informative in a weird... way. I'll be contributing to this website consistently with informative facts and opinions. Thanks for the post.

top topics

join