It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abductee experience last week...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
While sleeping last week I had an abduction experience similar to Brigette Grant (Barclay)

eyewitnessradio.com...

where the experience made me think that it was a "lucid dream" rather than a abduction.

All of a sudden in this 'lucid dream' I found my self standing in front of a 4-5 4 ft tall asian men and they all had a "suprised/scared" expresion on their faces.....I believe they did not think that I would "become lucid" during their abduction of me, which was what made them suprised.

At that point when I felt "control" back I kept on saying to them as I ran to each of them (who were 2-3 feet in front of me), and I kept saying "this is real and it is happening, give me something to grab to pick up with my hands and help me know that I am awake and in control and to help me understand that it is real"...at that point past them/behind them was a table with a blue "comb/brush" and I picked it up and started combing my hair, with a mirror in front of me, but the picture in the mirror/reflection was not 100% me. In real life I do not have a 100% full head of hair (I'm a male in my 30s) but in this mirror had a guy with 100% full head of hair..

then I blacked out...

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thats a pretty insane story dude.

Do you think you were lucid dreaming, or did it actually happen, or was it a mixture of both (I.E. you lucid dreamed/sleep walked while it happened but you werent actually aware).

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sounds like just a dream to me.

Internal fear of asians.(past life association possibly) And assuming that you suffer from male pattern baldness, a desire to have your hair back.

When I think of abductions, this is not what comes to mind. Why would you be abducted then given a full head of hair, only to awaken bald again?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I recommend you to practice meditation, it will help you to understand your experience.

top topics

join