It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I have been playing around with the images, especially since telemetry discovered the levels in the latest one. The page with the colors and page 8 really stand out for some reason in my mind... I am a graphic designer in my free time and I can see things that are sticking out but cant place my finger on it. I am trying to figure out how to de-scramble page 8 because I think there is more to it, but I think OCEAN ERING WATCH is our biggest focus. So far I have been looking at articles about an Ocean Watch E-Ring... which is what I think its pointing to. There are a few articles that pop up when you look at those terms.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I went to look at GGF and the gates twinkle...

those three notes are from of twinkle, twinkle little star..

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
G G F
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.

Star story?

If the GF is Above....perhaps there are other songs in the clues that might end up saying Above Top Secret Rules???
edit on 9/24/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have been looking at all the possible anagrams of the new clue and the only one I found interesting was Encroaching Gate Win. Which if the next clue is an anagram and this is the result, then it points that we need to encroach the gate to win the game or maybe if we encroach into the gate, as in bill gates, we find Win, as in windows.. I just find this interesting because we are playing a "game" and it deals with things like time travel, alternative realities, as well as war and the internet. I may be off track but I am just throwing out what I am seeing so far in hopes of collaboration. I also wonder how many of the clues we have are Red Herrings and/or if any of them are.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

The only thing about that though, is assuming we are on the right track with the clues, then those clues have already been solved.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Druid42

I used the trial version of a download manager called Getright.

when its installed open it up and in the top menu bar click :

file > enter new url to download

then enter www.Enigma-Amgine.com and click ok

then save the page (index.htm).

then getright gives you the option to "view in get right browser"

when you click that you get the directory listing.

Ive got no idea where the missing files are.

edit on 24-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Very cool sleuthing on your behalf!

I have been forgetting my manners. Thanks for joining! We need more innovative people like you contributing.

I'll be honest, I thought for a nanosecond that you hacked the server and was cheating. Thanks for an honest explanation. That is a pretty cool tool you have, I have bookmarked it, and it may come in handy for other uses in the future. I can think of several reasons to have a tool like that.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorneakavar
I have been looking at all the possible anagrams of the new clue and the only one I found interesting was Encroaching Gate Win. Which if the next clue is an anagram and this is the result, then it points that we need to encroach the gate to win the game or maybe if we encroach into the gate, as in bill gates, we find Win, as in windows.. I just find this interesting because we are playing a "game" and it deals with things like time travel, alternative realities, as well as war and the internet. I may be off track but I am just throwing out what I am seeing so far in hopes of collaboration. I also wonder how many of the clues we have are Red Herrings and/or if any of them are.

Thorne, that is like what I said earlier that the clues mean something differently to people, depending on your interests and your job. I am in filmmaking and all of these clues lead to entertainment for me. That is how I relate to them. And I have to say, since I started this game, I have only smoked 1 and a half cigarettes the whole day. Thanks to this thread, it has held my interest long enough to not smoke, so kudos to this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Is there a list of passwords entered into the website that hs given us the new pages anywhere? it seems the only consistent feature in all the clues is the fact that the people who find them have an intimate knowledge of ATS and the way the people who run it think.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
here is the clue for the next one:

OCEAneering watch, it shows up on the search. The first click is about 32 pages.

link   
reply to post by Druid42

I'll be honest, I thought for a nanosecond that you hacked the server and was cheating. Thanks for an honest explanation. That is a pretty cool tool you have, I have bookmarked it, and it may come in handy for other uses in the future. I can think of several reasons to have a tool like that.

No problems. I have used this tool to find out some very intresting stuff before on websites that i wont name. Its not a hacking tool as such but it has its uses as it allows you to navigate through a sites directorys as if you have FTP access

once you click on the pg1 folder in the directory listing it just takes you to ATS

edit on 24-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Interesting take. I definitely don't think that GGF refers to either Obama being a GGF or his GGF. Although on his mother's side, his GGF is allegedly Irish. (conspiracy?) His paternal GGF is Kenyan. (conspiracy)
Another somewhat contentious sideline was when Global Gaming Factory acquired or was going to acquire The Pirate Bay, a downloading site somewhat like Kazaa or Napster I guess. (conspiracy?) I didn't see anything on the threads but really am not familiar with the tricks some of you guys are using to spot these clues.

Also, is there a special kind of 'watch' or timepiece/chronograph used in oceaneering?

And I'm tired now, g'night.

edit on 24-9-2011 by Valhalladad because: (no reason given)

link   
I found an outside link again..

deadlinelive.info...

It says here that the world is run by 147 corporations..or TNCs...isn't that solved in the clues?

And here is the ATS thread about it...
the world is run by 147
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On that thread it has this in green, unlike the rest of the posts...

This number
expanded again in the early 1990s as the collapse of
the Soviet Union led to the establishment of central
banks by the former Soviet republics.

What was the journal entries about Russia?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GodOfTheCopybookHeading

That has been my thoughts exactly... Not saying that it is biased but being an outsider I noticed that its generally been the people who have been around making the most progress, but then again this game was designed for this community. I was sucked into it by research into Alternative Reality and Altered Histories and have been playing catch up.

To respond to the above, I also do films in free time
! I have been playing over the anagrams that relate to this game however, and other than the one I mentioned I dont think many relate.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think that the latest clue:
oceaneeringwatch

Might be referring to the recent BP Deepwater disaster. I've been scanning over some threads here on it, but no dice as of yet. Probably a good place to look though.

(oh, and thanks for the welcome)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodOfTheCopybookHeading
Is there a list of passwords entered into the website that hs given us the new pages anywhere? it seems the only consistent feature in all the clues is the fact that the people who find them have an intimate knowledge of ATS and the way the people who run it think.

You can read the LATEST recap link in my sig. Near the bottom is a link to lynn112's contributions, a comprehensive list of HOW all the Journal pages were found. It covers the password aspect you are talking about. I'd recommend any new people who've recently joined to spend an hour reading through all the information.

It's not so much that we have an intimate knowledge of ATS, it's more of the fact that everyone has been helping everyone else. As far knowing HOW the people that run it think, your guess is as good as anyone else's. The site owners who designed this game are twisting our minds. It's a very well thought out game, and in one of the chats I read that it took two weeks of work to plan it all out.

Thanks for joining, and good luck!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
here is the clue for the next one:

OCEAneering watch, it shows up on the search. The first click is about 32 pages.

Off topic: psst, hey, you still have the old updates in your sig link. Check out the How to recap link in my sig for the current links. Things have been updated, and revised.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have to go on the clues themselves because I can't find clues..
:

If we look at the addresses and in the journals, they show INC, and mention corporations and sectors. And "The world is run by 147" that was on a thread on ATS of 147 corporations that run the world. I need to look at the journals again because I thought I saw the reference to TNC, but I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey, can you help me get into chat? I can't get in, read all the threads related to chat problems, but nothing works. I am going to start a thread on this soon. I'd really love to join the chat and help with brainstorming, but I can't access it.
edit on 9/24/11 by Druid42 because: dele of extraneous text

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

I think it might be about BP also, I have been picking through them at random trying to find the JPG codes at the bottom of the page as well as going through the source code, but its way to much for me to have the patience to look at and nothing really sticks out. One thing that has been sticking out in my mind is Tulaine obama. Tulane (minus the "I") is a place in Louisiana, and Louisiana borders the gulf. Obama was in office during the BP spill. Tulaine shows up in a google search as Tulane and is also quite frankly an odd name for someone, even of african descent. In fact Tulaine doesnt show up... This may also mean we have an "I" that is floating around just like the "R" on the latest clue
edit on 24-9-2011 by thorneakavar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I cannot access the chat either. I bet we are both using google chrome and that is the solution to this mystery! When I click chat it pops up with a disclaimer and stays gray.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

hey Druid

i've placed the entire chat with SO in my Sig

i'll keep adding a new entry for each new one
while updating the original link for the full one

this way you wont need to keep adding all the diff pages

if that made sense

Marshall

new topics

top topics