It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 91
189
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thorneakavar
 



Looking at a thread on here I found something about Greenwich Mean time..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know what these numbers mean, but it has a lot of numbers listed for times. Perhaps the code also involves the time as it would be in Greenwich Mean Time...

From the posts
Andrew E. Wiggin
Seeking out the Buggers
One thread at a time
posted on 7/1/2008 @ 23:26 this post
where ever anything for the current time appears, i used to get the normal time, date, etc

now, starting today, i get this


05:00America/Chicago1010390739103110 at 02:39 PM
by Argos

I don't know if it means anything but from what I understand, Greenwich Mean Time starts in England and Ireland is an hour behind. Perhaps the numbers are clues to a time frame?




posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thorneakavar
 


Ahh, good eye!
I'll have to see what I can think up do with that missing r.
Hrmmm.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry
reply to post by Marshall Twinie
 


thanks.
Also, from that image, the following can be found by using levels in photoshop:
OCE
ANE
ERIN
GWA
TCH

which I'm guessing spells out
OCEANEERINGWATCH



Can you post a screenshot of what you are referring to? It's definitely a clue, but we like evidence. It may also lead to another method of deciphering the clues. Please share!



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 



In the new page found, there are high levels of white in the picture, when you adjust the levels to white, there are letters hidden in the picture.. interesting so far the most of the pages have no level spikes and some have strange patterns just playing around in photoshop.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Is it just me or does page 8 remind you of one of those hidden message puzzles that they put on cereal boxes where you need the special glasses to read it, they are usually a red lens. I am beginning to think there are other hidden messages.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Pic of Letters in Photoshop.

Trying to link image, will have to work on it.
edit on 9/24/2011 by Kellter because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorneakavar
reply to post by telemetry
 


That was a very good spot!, I seen what you were talking about after I did a Levels correction myself. Its kinda like a faint letter you can make out, especially in the bottom, and I bet some others have this, I know the Colored image strikes me as wierd and most of the blur letters are just doubles on others. I am going to peek through a few and play around, you might be onto something.



I could see the letters in the background on the pdf, but I don't have photoshop. Maybe that is why I am missing clues.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorneakavar
reply to post by Druid42
 



In the new page found, there are high levels of white in the picture, when you adjust the levels to white, there are letters hidden in the picture.. interesting so far the most of the pages have no level spikes and some have strange patterns just playing around in photoshop.



Can you post a screenshot of this effect? To me, and others, it looks like a white page, and others don't have the capability to play around in editing software.

What I'm asking for is a pic that shows the letters, so everyone can see the proof of the hidden message.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy
 


If you're on a laptop you can just tilt your screen back and then the letters appear clear as day.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Can you post a screenshot of what you are referring to? It's definitely a clue, but we like evidence. It may also lead to another method of deciphering the clues. Please share!


Sure, here ya go!


Like I said, I've been messing around with the images in photoshop... but I haven't found anything else yet.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy
 


Wait a minute...as I was thinking here, perhaps the adl irony and the star story have to do with the holocaust and perhaps there is a clue in a holocaust thread. Maybe the story is that Adolph Hitler did not die and the Nazis kept him frozen until a time when he could take over the world.

ADL is Anti-Defamation League and Star Story is the Star of David. Perhaps in the future Adolph Hitler will reemerge and Kent does not know who Adolph Hitler was? And the Ireland is where Stanley Dunham's family origintated.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
On another thread, I found this...

The USS Eldridge was an escort ship for the Philadelphia Experiment. In 1951, she was commissioned to the Greek Navy.

Athens is in Greece so maybe that is why they have to listen to their radios?

www.history.navy.mil...

And maybe one of the characters, Carl, is actually Carlos Allende?

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
im not sure if I can upload images yet, I just joined today, so I merely put instructions for the process until someone could post the edited image. I think I might have found something after playing around with the 5th page of the PDF that is collecting the journal updates.. It may just be dot matrixing but page 5 is blurry but if you do a remove noise you can clearly make out a ? symbol in the blurred areas as well as another blur patch across from it. I will try to upload it if its in my permissions.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by WarminIndy
 


If you're on a laptop you can just tilt your screen back and then the letters appear clear as day.


That's insane, but it worked.


I guess that is the next clue! No special software required so far, aye?



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
not sure what that sites all about but this is in the root directory





edit on 24-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)


We have all those images so far. I checked to make sure.

I have two questions:

1) How did you find the root dir?
2) Where are all the other images we found?



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by telemetry
 

Awesome.

Hey, welcome aboard! You are proving to be a valuable member is solving this game. Thanks.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
not sure what that sites all about but this is in the root directory





edit on 24-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)


How did you get that?



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorneakavar
im not sure if I can upload images yet, I just joined today, so I merely put instructions for the process until someone could post the edited image. I think I might have found something after playing around with the 5th page of the PDF that is collecting the journal updates.. It may just be dot matrixing but page 5 is blurry but if you do a remove noise you can clearly make out a ? symbol in the blurred areas as well as another blur patch across from it. I will try to upload it if its in my permissions.


Hey, thanks for joining and helping out! WE need all the people and different insights to help solve this as we can get. I do see the question mark, but it just might be me and my pareidolia. It's probably just artifacts from the blur they added to the original image.

Also, BTW, if you change your [ img] tags to [ ats] tags, the image will display in the thread. See how that works? Hope that helps.



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42
 


I used the trial version of a download manager called Getright.

when its installed open it up and in the top menu bar click :

file > enter new url to download

then enter www.Enigma-Amgine.com and click ok

then save the page (index.htm).

then getright gives you the option to "view in get right browser"

when you click that you get the directory listing.


Ive got no idea where the missing files are.


edit on 24-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
No clues but interesting none the less.

"Get Ready for Time Travel"



new topics

top topics



 
189
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

log in

join