It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The biggest clue we have right now come from the most recent page found, and from the enigma-amgine website.

1. war time tt0
2. The new hex codes that appear with the access denied message. We know the original code counts down to October 11, 2011. We don't have the faintest idea what the new code means.

We've tried decoding the hex into ascii, text, binary and decimal, all with no luck.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wow, this game is getting complicated. From what I gather, there is a corporation in the future that is making changes to our timeline this decade (no wonder we have had so many strange events!) probably including the September 11th attacks, hurricane Katrina, various terrorist activities, the Japan earthquake, the Indonesian tsunami, Obama getting elected... who knows what else.

At any rate, it turns out that things are getting out of control and the person who helps figure out what needs to be done in this timeline to save the future of this world wins a 32 gb ipod.

That was a joke. But seriously, I've got to read this thread. I did purchase one of the John Titor time travel devices after all... by the way, nothing happened so far although I have been slacking on the tests.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

that # doesnt tell you anything except who is the domain and what their adress is...it never shows anything about the actual adress you are trying to find...thought you would of worked that one out already....on the enigma website there are writen documents at the bottom displayed as numbers 1 to 7, 6 is missing and in most of the documents you will notice alot of red highlighted letters.... i have written them down and they display this message which i believe is not complete but somehow it is explaining something in short words but painting a bg picture if you know what i mean... "the gates really twinkle the world is run by 147 ad lirrony".. now im not completely sure what this is indicating but im sure someone can maybe re-read these docs and maybe find some sort opf pattern that would reveil more hidden letters or words that would make this statement make more sence....if anyone has done this already can you please let me and everyone else know because i just read the docs and the story of events is quite interesting and would possibly explain some of these time lapses people have been talking about around the globe...it would make sence to think that either this is some miraclous attempt to fix the past to ensure a positive future for mankind and this is the only way they could do it....these documents seem to forcast a dark and painfully horrible future and it feels like there is some eiry truth behind it... maybe the reason for the security on this site is to stop some entity/entities from foiling a plan to save the world.... and that only those who are somehow worthy of the truth and knowledge this could possibly share would either make or break the world as we know it....i would not like to see this information in the hands of scum dogs like the illuminati or the nwo/ those sons of bitches who are trying to fudge things up now for us.... this only goes to show that there must be both good and evil powers at work for this much conflict to be goen on in the world...everyone is warring.....people are dying governments are #ing everything up for their countries and they are getting away with it....i cant believe the general public are just sitting on their fat #en arses and letting this # happen....this is probably a warning from the future about what is happening now.....they are probably trying to tell us that if we let these skunks controll our lives and just dispose of us when we are no use to them like some childs broken toy then we are destined to end up burried in our own stinking filthy #.....so grow some balls and band together like these 3rd world countries are and i mean in the hundreds of thousands....not 10 thousand people.....start destroying the governments # and #en tell them to either start flying straight and do # the wright way or they can # off to their little dark holes and # each other for all we care....if that doesnt work then voilence is the only action possible to get what we want....its a fact of life and too many people out there are to scared #less to say or do anything or think that standing in the street screaming # out is gana get things done, you are #ing stupid and will die along with everyone else if you keep going....all you need to do is revert back to every historical event involving uprisings and you will see that those knuckle heads already tried being nice ( bitches) about it and protest peacefully and got #ed on for it by getting belted and killed.....the government doesnt care how many people get injured or arrested or killed in these events....their whole goal is to get rid of most of you so they can controll the remaining population with much more ease and do things to their liking....if you people cant see this then use are already #ed..... so please dont let me and the rest of humanity down by just being a bitch....go and show these government dogs that they are nothing without the people and that they should bew doing what we say...not the other way around... when the government see that the publuic isnt going to take their # any more there is only 2 things that can happen and either way it goes will tell you everything you need to know about what you need to do....if for example there was a massive riot in the U.S (which DOES need to happen)... the government cant arrest everyone...so dot be a little bitch and think oh...i cant say or do # because ill go to jail...thats what they are counting on...for you to # bricks about getting locked up....so you dont resist their will in anyway....i can not paint a more clear picture of their intentions people... if they attack the people also then for 1...they havbe just shown theat they dont care about what happens to us and they are basically saying ...if you want to fight then lets fight.... if you people cant see this then youse are #ed...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentJB

Check the update post to get up to speed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
u got some anger........its hillarious

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i did a search on ibm 5100 and i found this on youtube

This is my old IBM 5100 from 1977. It displays the following an error:

1st line: A B C D E F G H J K L M N P
2nd line: ROS ERR
3rd line: AUX IPL
bottom line: ERROR 005 E80

I guess it's the ROS (Read Only Storage) but does anyone know what I could do to repair it? Any suggestions appreciated!

www.google.com... DAQqwQ

dont know if they might of used anything from that video but with all the hexadecimal floating around

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentJB

Too long didn't read

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
For me, the clue "Wartime tt0" points to this large thread: The American Civil War of 2005 (as predicted by John Titor)
There are 240 pages (and their sources) to sift through, without a page number clue this will take a while...

Page 200
edit on 23-9-2011 by myster0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Chapter 1: The sweetlike gallantry.

Verse 4: Brutishly wonder.

Verse 7: On Aridly.

Holy moly. This is so interesting and exciting. What does it all mean?! It's driving me crazy. I'm not quite sure I understand, can anyone inform me? I think I don't even want to know. See you later!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have been working on the wartime tt0 clue and was brought to this www.abovetopsecret.com... post in a John Titor thread. What 'bugs' me is the way the formatting of the page changes at this post. Not sure if there is something here. I was hoping to see something in the source, or a message of some sort at this post, but I'm drawing a blank. May be something, may be nothing...
edit on 23-9-2011 by jankopernik because: typo

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Bottom of page 200 : Page 6?

New clue from missing letters:: A star sTory

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by myster0

Good job............................ A Star Story, mmhhh.....

edit on 9/23/2011 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/23/2011 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by myster0

Don't shoot me. But "a star story" makes me think of D4rk Kn1ght

www.youtube.com...

The whole dancing stars thingy...

And let me reiterate. Please don't shoot me.

link   

Originally posted by myster0

Nice Find.....

link   
Betelgeuse supernova? Hopi prophecy? Mayan prophecy?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by myster0

WTG, mysterO!! I've been trying all sorts of Titor threads and am amazed by your narrowing down of that one, AND going through it all the way to page 200! Commendable!!

Now, what's "a star story" about?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FibroKat

I just guessed that it would be on page 200

I think a star story may refer to one of the writing competitions, maybe. Possibly one about stars?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by myster0

Where did you get star story?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

missing letters on page 6 !!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by myster0

Congrats on finding the new journal page

Marshall

new topics

top topics