It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
w/e i'm on it

so what i've figured out so far is that

The gates really twinkle
The world is run by Abstract differential geometry

and from that i'm stuck, i think it wants me to print / overlap 147 now even though 147 means Abstract differential geometry

hehe clever stuff

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
do we really win a free 32GB 3G iPad if we crack this???

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi fellow ATS peeps! I think I came across something that might be of significance. The "access denied:" message on enigma-amgine.com went from having only numbers (which apparently counted down to a certain date in seconds) to having both numbers AND letters. Is this actually new or has it always been there?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I accessed it!

Ok I put in Nwo then tried now.

Gave me a denial code then I clicked on it or waited a sec. Can't remember cause honestly my heart skipped a beat. Then came up msg: C with 12345#7

Ok then I clicked on each one starting with the first. It is a document from someone claiming to be from the future. To summarize this what ??? This person claims.

Never gives a name for himself. Claims he is from the future and is here to teleported back in time to fix the planet cause it is ruined and dieting from what I gathered a nuclear war that kills our planet in the year 2063.

Didn't nostradamous claim the world ends according to his calculations in 2063.

Goes on rambling that these are his journal entries cause he won't remember any of this when he is teleported back and they have attempted to heal the earth and change this several times and have so far failed and to warn people about this catastrophic war that begins in 2042 cause some unexpected mass attack on the internet. Talks about a company called the historical compliance and records group museum and temporia corporations is behind all this. And that the world is globally controlled through NWO and will be divide into 5 colaitions. Main one the western coalition. It's very random how it's put together trying to put all the pieces to gather. Stated they are using TPE to travel time phase equalization. What I gather the universe is like a net that bubbles behind each planet and moon bending time enabling travel back into time. I have more but just try those who can I hope you get in as I did and can validate this crazy site.

For me it's either a elaborate hoax by someone who knows alot of tiny pieces of stuff out there and put together a great story or maybe it's true. I don't know what to think. I wanna research some more and see if I find anything. These companies or TPE achieves or photos he claims are out there.

Anyone out there please try and validate this for me. MIB might be watchin me this is really weird. Got more info but this is the quickest and most important stuff that it contained. Gotta go

Thanks and good luck. Some one try and let me know..

Thanks

OP78

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Optimistprime78

Ok. Here we go. Oh no , please read my signature link..............................and then come back.

Btw, have a nice time here around. c ya

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

So if you got in and read it what do you think?

Also India of coarse would nuke Pakistan in the future cause the tensions have been so high for a very long time. Ok another question. What about his new start date of April 2012???

Thanks for the ADL translation had no idea what that meant! This is all way over my head but I research this stuff the best I can.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

Thanks. I just signed up today read this thread and BAM! This unfolded and I am camping w the family so this is so inconvienant only have a wifi hotspot. Good luck!!!

oP78

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

save yourself some trouble buddy read. If you see any one that has RECAPS in their signiture click it.
PAGE 78 of the forum,
and yes its a game, there is even a prize, there is even a ton of clues already decyphered and figured out by other folks, infact they appear to be progressing quite well. if you want to be involved awsome we could use help, but honestly we need the read, reasearch, theorize, share kinda order of doin things if yahll could. It would prob streamline our effort. Im not trying to be mean at all, but ive not only read hundreds of post like yours but unfortunatley several like mine, telling yahll whats goin on. I realize my post seems to perpetuate the cycle, but i have another motivation too. i need 6 more post to chat!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mathiasrook

sorry dude didnt mean to flog a dead horse, dude already told you about it.
love love love

ps 5 more

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Please read the Recaps in my sig to get caught up to date. *smile*

I've been perusing the Journal entries, looking for clues. msg: C is the location of the missing page, one we missed, and I believe it is on ATS somewhere. Kent is giving us vague clues, because he knows we are quick to discover the obvious ones, and probably because they are still watching him.

Kent tells us that there are 317 errors in our current timeline, Decade 137, and that someone has changed parameters in 7 differential clusters:
CE9718 (London returns.)
AV0944
SY1007
AN9761
BL0031
ZE2123
GK0907

He also said they are responsible for the Sept 11th, 2001 attacks, and the Fed. Reserve Disaster. I think those to events refer to 2 of the above differential clusters.

There's also differentials GN0019, and CA0298 that are undefined.

Back to researching....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ok.We have have obviously missed something earlier on causing us to miss document 6.

Now cast your mind back to someones comment that we should perhaps listen to the ATS live broadcast.

(apologies for forgetting who posted a link to a saved feed of the live broadcast part 1) www273.megaupload.com... cdae8efa80281596b0/part1%20of%20ats%20live.rar

Anyhooooo I listened to that broadcast for the first time tonight and just before the welcome there was a glitch.
The person broadcasting then said these words at 1m06secs

Back 4 6 4 Forward 2 Back 6

He then immediately said, " Sorry about that little hiccup there, we have different settings on the system and one of them wasn't quite set right, but it's fixed now and we're here".

May be nothing but just going over anything we may have missed.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
New page found!!
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Brilliant, who found it and how?
2nd

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cameoii
New page found!!

"War Time tt0?"
edit on 23-9-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

Whoa that's great! Please share the details, we must thank the finder

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Brilliant, who found it and how?
2nd

Cameoii found it. "The gates really twinkle" led to the Stargates are real thread, and the msg: C led them to page 100, since C is 100 in roman numerals. The link is at the bottom of the page.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cameoii
New page found!!

they need better creative writers.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Great work Cameoii , the drinks are on me :0)

Superb effort!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
newest chat logs from the brief chat with SkepticOverLord

and Congrats to Cameoii for finding yet another journal page

http:///0rkzR0jt

Marshall

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In relation to the last clue just revealed,

War Time TT 0

An ATS search reveals this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No replies, posted by a super mod in 2004.

A small excert

The fact that better equipment is supposed to get the reverse-time traveler closer to their actual past indicates that there is an ACTUAL SPECIFIC past that he is aiming for. So if in practical application the traveler ends up 2% divergent upon arrival in the past and if he stays in that line he finds that it is not a line at all, but that going forward, divergence approaches infinity.) Yes, this is true. If I go forward on this world line, the future will not be my future. I get home by going back to 1975 before I arrived and then going forward to 2036. 13 December 2000 12:44 (predictions for the future) 151 (Also if this theory is correct we may be 2% divergent from TT_0 but going forward in this time line he is 98% divergent from us. My logic is pretty good here, how's my facts?) Your deductions are quite accurate. (I m not stating yet that I did but) what if I told you I did go forward to your 2036 and it looks nothing like mine. It is quite possible.

Note the mention of TT_0 and the entire thread relating to time travel.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join