It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thanks to you Xcalibur and Druid4?

Helps A LOT! Hope one of you guys win!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumCypher
In relation to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I $$$$$$$$$$ seach $$$$$$$$$ references seemed $$$$$ point to the &&&&&&&&&. checking %%%%%%%%%% thread involving ************ran ########files in the source code. ^^^^^doesn't mean ******************************* change ******* tactics ************************************

********** I pointed out on *************** threads for the game, I ran ******************** a ************************************************** Hitler *************** Russia ****************** London *************************************************************************************************
************** finding 3 pages in ****** hour...******* also ******** think ****** change ******** tactics *********clues.

this is how a computer solves problems, not a humna.

I am by no means implying the above poster is a bot, or demeaning their critical thinking abilities, just pointing out that this TONIS going 2B "sloved" by normal thinking.

Maybe you don't want to solve it.

What's better...creation...or destruciton? create/perpetuate, solve=destroy(game)

THIS GAME IS G#ETTING ZBETTER! AND BETTER! let's keep it going foilks.

Watch the feeed! #bluebirdtweets

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I think your ordering is slightly off

I have it in this order.

PAGE 1 --- 801978-494773.jpg
PAGE 2 --- KSJD99-UI9800.jpg
PAGE 3 --- 48BH76-000IIO.jpg
PAGE 4 --- NI2GHS-0092UY.jpg
PAGE 5 --- HHG678-77TYUW.jpg
and then at least one page missing since entry #0984 is no where in these pages
PAGE 7 --- 5RDXCV-MNHT51.jpg (entry #0985)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS

Originally posted by 2PLUS2IS22

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS
We already found this, but here is what the clue was supposed to take us to:

ADl irony = www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.enigma-amgine.com...

4=A, not D.

Your post is without clue, go back
10: PINUT
30: GOTO 20
20: END

Sorry I posted the wrong link earlier but it remains and is solved.

ADl Irony = www.enigma-amgine.com...

lol. it was solved in the first post XD remember, we're going back to solve the future :O

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I had also put the pages into a PDF for myself, but I thought maybe the last 2 pages should be swapped. It's hard to really tell at this point, but the second to last page in your PDF seems like the circumstances are the most dire, and may actually be the last page of the journal that we currently have. Just my 2 cents

Edit: lynn112 beat me to the re-ordering in the post above.
edit on 22-9-2011 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I've tried entering chat and I just get a blank gray page.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lynn112

I agree, this is what I got from reading the journals as well

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sage2000
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Well kinda sucks when those of us that are NEWLY REGISTERED to the site can't ENTER the chat room without 50 posts...

ats is much more fun that chat about chatting about this thread, plus, it's too complex for anyone to "GET" through

chatting. also, SITE OWNER has let us know, limited to 10 guesses in Chat, so as not to flood Him and Springer

??????????????????????????????????????????E.NigMA¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡ ¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!

[end]

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

It could be browser compatibility. I'm using FF 6.0 and have problems but IE works. Try using different browsers.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thx for that SO....Appreciate that... I guess if I had registered in the past year or so that I have been here I would have no issues eh?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by TsukiLunar

Well kinda sucks when those of us that are NEWLY REGISTERED to the site can't ENTER the chat room without 50 posts...

ats is much more fun that chat about chatting about this thread, plus, it's too complex for anyone to "GET" through

chatting. also, SITE OWNER has let us know, limited to 10 guesses in Chat, so as not to flood Him and Springer

??????????????????????????????????????????E.NigMA¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡ ¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!¡¡ii¡!i!

[end]

wrong, mod made it so you need a minimum of 10 posts to get into the chat

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That's nice work Xcalibur and will be appreciated by MANY I am sure!!! This just gets more and more interesting.
The storyline to the plot is a very interesting read as well. Sounds like a good Sci-Fi TV movie without all the bad actors they always have

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
how about who guess correctly, which thread page this will be on?

I'm out of this one, but who WILL guess CORRECT7Y?

guesses correctly=sloves the gaME

What's your page number guess?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That's nice work Xcalibur and will be appreciated by MANY I am sure!!! This just gets more and more interesting.
The storyline to the plot is a very interesting read as well. Sounds like a good Sci-Fi TV movie without all the bad actors they always have

EGGS-ACT-LEE! a good scifi tv series even. Doesn't the show, "fringe" has some similar aspect to some of teh "clues" dorpped?

Everyone likes the show Fringe, left?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

how about who guess correctly, which thread page this will be on?

I'm out of this one, but who WILL guess CORRECT7Y?

guesses correctly=sloves the gaME

What's your page number guess?

Well, I have about 50 pages of notes scattered everywhere, in purple pen mind you, and am getting funny looks from the family.
They think I've lost it completely between the note shuffling and the mumbling, which, I'm sure, will get much worse before it gets better.
I wouldn't even hazard a guess as to page count when this is over.

And whoever said this would make an awesome movie, I totally agree! I might not be in chat getting all the clues, but am enjoying the story, none-the-less.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

That's how I was yesterday! My wife said I needed to take a break. I am not as savvy as some of the other ATS'ers, so I really had to concentrate to figure this stuff out.

I have been at work all day, still am, so I have had a good break and will pick up later. But I've already missed alot.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yah, I know the feeling of being stuck @ work. Worse yet, I'm using Opera Mini on my android, and I can't even view source code!

I will say you guys made excellent progress today, and will compile all the new information into another recap.

Also, anyone want to post who found what pic, so I can give credit where credit is due? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Why are you people wasting your time on an ATS sponsored diversion rolled out at the precise moment when all of our attentions would otherwise be directed at other more pressing matters?

WHY?

Just my 2 cent observation...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Oh the Irony runs deep!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Why are you people wasting your time on an ATS sponsored diversion rolled out at the precise moment when all of our attentions would otherwise be directed at other more pressing matters?

WHY?

Just my 2 cent observation...

Why are you posting here when you could be posting on far more pressing threads?

Why?

Just my 50 cent observation.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join