It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

look at the last 3/4 pages, there you are.

Don't know what to make of the source data from .org site , we'll have to wait that sb picks that up, i guess

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

got the same one.................

as i said think we have to figure out if there's something in the source of .org site, or .................just wait, checking

link   
New tweet:

Adjustment GN0019 is scheduled for 11.17.2111: citizens experiencing fragmentation are urged to stay home that day.

link   

Originally posted by Cameoii
Can someone lead me to the screenshots from the chat last night?

Chat transcript Here.

Very informative, imho.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
New Tweet

correctthepast Enigma Amgine
Adjustment GN0019 is scheduled for 11.17.2111: citizens experiencing fragmentation are urged to stay home that day.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

now we get rollin again....................
come on guys.....................................

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

edit on 22-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
New tweet:

We already solved for this as it relates to the 3rd letter we found. The tweets need to catch up with us, we are ahead of the game.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I think the next lead has to do with HCRG and the meeting.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS

New tweet:

We already solved for this as it relates to the 3rd letter we found. The tweets need to catch up with us, we are ahead of the game.

This didn't lead to the 3rd page... This is a new clue.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i'm not entirely sure we have solved GN0019 yet, the main clue for letter three was the twitter feed and the yellowstone thread, and im not sure if we initially got yellowstone from the thread number, the hex colour code, or something else entirely. I was completely in the dark about the site before being showed the first 2 letters and discovering the third. I still think I hit on a patch of luck with that one, that and the puzzle reminds me of notpr0n which is just a tiny bit more confusing than looking in the source code via clues =D

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This John Titor seems to have been around here for ages.So the clues were pretty obvious.Sorry for the juvenile false info earlier.Havent got the through flow yet.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Evrthedrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSanE1

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS

New tweet:

This didn't lead to the 3rd page... This is a new clue.

I solved the GN0019 as that related to the stone, I am the one that solved the yellowstone decipher if you look back in the threads.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I finally finished all 62 pages ... while conducting my own research ..

My brain and stomach hurts.

I shall reveal my findings after a long nap lol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"The London Crater" has to do with the real museum of London. There was an exhibit either relating to the lord of the rings or a lunar crater that was done in 1851. There are posts in ATS that relate to this.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There have been a total of 21 paintings found where Morgana is wearing her ring, a combination of both wizard and muggle pieces, and 19 of those depict the ring as yellow in color.Got it yeah.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
We live in a flicker of light/Swift as a swallow’s wings/A day of sunshine and pain./Then dusk falls./And the bird flies home in the evening./I have sailed the blue ship with the silver prow/Over the sea of eternal stars/I have crossed the guardian’s rim of fire/And passed into dreaming.

Lord Of The Rings connection.Light From The Shadows.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Evrthedrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

Actually no, that was solved using the thread number posted on twitter that lead to the yellowstone thread which then was followed by a couple of more tweets that eventually lead another member to check the source of the page to find an image URL.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I can't seem to find the poster who discovered the source code in ATS Live Chat, could anyone please link the post?

for those of you who haven't checked, there is a number, written in the same style and format as the previous source code clue.

< !--- 436720 --->

which could indicate a forum post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-9-2011 by Sequitur because: accidently hid the number

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join