It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

I doubt that this is likely; Temporia Corporation (TC) is a fictional corporation, set up by the UTA (United Territories Agency?) which I guess is the organisation which oversees the Incorporated Territories (IT; of which there are 5 in pre-TPE altered 2097, including the USNA (United States of North America?) and MIT (Mediterranean Incorporated Territory); Alterations to 2007 cause Britannia to join) .

TC is responsible for making appropriate alterations to the Time Phase Equation (TPE) using the Dodecahedron Contra(?) Terrain accelerator (DDH-CTa). These alterations are presumably intended to cause the creation of the NWO (or IT).

The RSS style news ticker which is Twitter, is conveniently compatible with the NR (News Relay?) which operates on the 2111 "(the) Network".

TZ is likely Time-Zone (not like +6 GMT, but as in 2009); the Z in ZFR could also be "Zone" with the F being "Fragmentation", seeing as they deal with Fragmentation issues (deviations from the desired time line I think).

Also, I think "Athens" is a code-word for ATS

ps, correct me where appropriate; also, if anyone knows what was contained in the radio broadcast could they post a transcript?
edit on 22-9-2011 by myster0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I agree the error dumps are involved, it looks too much like base64 or similar code. I tried a few online tools for code breaking but haven't had much luck yet.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I just found this in the source of the ATS live player "!--- 436720 ---", this could be a reference to this ATS thread.
edit on 22-9-2011 by myster0 because: or nothing at all

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Concerning the code dumps.

Dont know if this will help but i've provided a link to online code translator.

home2.paulschou.net...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
So here what i think the next page is. Skeptic said that not all parts of the game require us entering a word in on the site. Perhaps the next journal is hidden somewhere else. Like in thread 422630 between page 10-30. I say this because the latest tweets mention "in 422630" and 1-700 which is the exact page count of that thread. Did some one say this already? Well i'm off looking. It may actually be in the source of one of these pages, or someone quoted a "source" site. Look for any threads that have been edited recently....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dreambeats

You are correct, it's in the source code of every page of the Yellowstone thread "!--- HHG678-77TYUW.jpg ---"

There might be something else between pages 10 and 30, but I can't see anything. A clue may be in the topic of discussion between those pages, but I can't see it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivine
Hello All,
This is probably nothing, but I anagrammed the name "Kent Allison" from 'page one' and come up with-------"Lone ATS link" (among 1300+ other possibilities, LOL).
So, are they telling us SkepticOverlord's short story is the only clue/link to be had on AboveTopSecret"?

I'm off to figure out why the 2000's are referred to as the 137th decade. What could have happened during 630-639 CE to restart the calender?
.During 630-639 CE a pope change the calendar with 12 years. It's written in the Bible "The year 2000 not will come nor will paste",because it's a difference of 12 years 2000-2012,so after the Philadelphia Experiment,they make Temporia Corp.Time travel to "correcting the past for a better future".What they don't Know it's that correcting the past they destroy the future.That's why everything go wrong for past 4 years with end in 12.21.2012.They get it out of control and there is one person that can fix things.They open the box and now how to close it.I KNOW

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by myster0

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUND IT

www.enigma-amgine.com...

WOOOT!!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dreambeats

was found a while ago

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
well i just woke up so ima keep my excitement for a little longer thanks...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Just to remind people, the "Access Denied ###" message is counting down to 11/11/2011, a date mentioned in the thread Warnings From The Benevolents by ET_MAN. The themes discussed in the thread, such as time travel, may offer valuable background reading for those interested in this competition.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
well after yesterday i have to say i've lost a lot of interest today, basically because we all spent endless hours trying to crack this thing when we never really had any chance to prior to them releasing the number for the yellow stone thread. After hours trying to crack it the basic reality of this game so far is:

Twitter feed : enoegap
= page one

Twitter feed: 422630 1-700 in source
= in source code of that thread

and that's it, thats the entire game so far. two twitter feeds telling us where to go to get the password, all the hours people are spending in google world and destroying their brain trying to crack this is pointless. We should just all sit back and wait for their twitter feed to point us in the right direction. I'll keep watching the thread but have to say i've lost a lot of enthusiasm for the game after the 5+ hours i wasted yesterday thinking we could actually find the answer with what they had given us, when in reality the story and the characters were of 0 importance to actually getting the first passwords, so im very disappointed really
edit on 22-9-2011 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks to MarshallTwinie and Deaf Alien for posting the chat text. I've read through it, and it seems we need to focus on the twitter feeds a bit more. SO says we are ahead of schedule, and the twitter needs to catch up.

My interpretation is we've found clues, but not some that were intended to be found, and that we are missing earlier clues that will help with finding new ones. At least, that's were I'm looking.

I'm also working on a timeline, as futile as it may be for a time travel/reality warping type of game, but I think it'll help keep the storyline focused:

2009-Hillary is President.
2011-Current timeline (Now.)

2042-Internet is destroyed by activists.
2063-The war of 2063. TPE testing.
2091-Internet rebuilt, now called NR (Network Resource.)
2111-Future timeline. Purpose of the Temporia Corporation is to fix the past.

Feel free to add in other dates, as it's important to figure out the storyline as well as the clues/passwords/pages/etc.

Newly solved acronyms: (may need fixed.)
NR-Network Resource (comes up in the tweets alot.)
CA-Correction Adjustment.

Other information is in my sig. Feel free to u2u any corrections.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

This is what I have:
First Page
Second Page
Third Page (no longer exists?)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by myster0

yes one page was found by accident and the other 2 pages came from a 1 line twitter feed. thats the whole game so far. So those of us who spent hours yesterday trying to get the password prior to the twitter wer ejust wasting our time because it was impossible to find, by that i mean there was absolutely nothing at all in the actual story to help us find that password, a wild goose chase if you will. So the reality is i have no enthusiasm to try and "decipher" anything today because it may well be the case that we cant do anything until twitter points us in the right direction. If there had of been some way to get the password by solving or cracking the page one then it would have been fun, but there was no way of finding it until twitter gave us the thread number, the story was pointless in terms of us trying to solve the pw
edit on 22-9-2011 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I agree with your conclusion of NR being Network Resource(s), however it says "less than two decades ago" so it may be a bit further into the future, so 2091+

You could also add this to the timeline
the Temporia Corporation, under grants from the five incorporated global territories, discovered that space time bubbles may be manipulated by a dodecahedron contra terrain accelerator.

and if you wanted to make your timeline complete, you could add in the twitter posts that have references to dates.

9.17.2110 -6- All citizens are urged to upload journals for 9.17.2110 to www.enigma-amgine.com... to compare fragmentation reports

11.4.2111 -2- a core attribute of differential CE9718 was modified today, and London has returned

11.7.2111 -10- TPE realignment for the Lisbon fragmentation issue is scheduled for 11.7.2111 @ 12:00 UznT.

11.8.2111 22:30 UznT -11- HCRG review of events corrected by the recent TPE adjustment at the Toroid Museum, 11.8.2111 @ 22:30 UznT, by curator Parker Richardson

11.9.2111 -5- The next scheduled TPE adjustment is 11.9.2111 to refine the south pacific weather patterns.

TODAY 20:00 UznT -13- AFA: an All Feed Announcement is scheduled for 20:00 UznT today. All citizens are urged to listen. Those in Athens, should use their radios.

TODAY (1 day after Real Time post) -22- A new exhibit, "The London Crater," opens in the toroid museum today. Visit www.enigma-amgine.com... to request tickets.

...of course it is said time is not Linear either so there may be a trick to interpreting any such timeline so in -x- I have included which numbered post each twitter post was, incase order may be important

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Based on some of the answers from the recent Q&A - most specifically regarding the error dump sometimes experienced with the website, SO answered cannot say or something along those lines to a question about the errors being part of the game or actual errors.

This leads me to believe that they are clues and the third page makes me think that even more. The first line talks about the team reviewing the dump.

Take it for what you will, has a thread been made that consists solely of errors people have been getting? I know there is a twitter thread and a general clues thread.

Anyone think this would be a good idea to get started on even if it might be a dead end?
edit on 22-9-2011 by GrizzlyAdams because: spelling!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i have been following this thread since yesterday... didn't get a whole lot of sleep... added my useless 2 cents earlier, i was just thinking (in that reply) about the movie citizen kane, so i entered kane, but of course i got an error dump... anyways, this is quite interesting and i really wonder... how many others are just following this thread attempting to break this code, that haven't even posted yet...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
just for future reference can anyone point out where in the source code the piece was found? i scanned through it and couldn't find anything

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Not sure if this is relevent or not but while searching through the Yellowstone Thread between pages 10 and 30 (as suggested by the tweet) I found this post on page 15:

November 14th onwards:
Giant Loud Noise
Shock
Stunned
Bowl Release
Bladder Release
Shock to the Body which Causes Trauma
Thundering Shock Heard Across the World

Alarm
Release of Forces From Control
Knocking Knees
Fainting
Falling Over
Suppression
Breaking Loose
Cascade Around the Planet

Large Noise Shock
Breaking Fracturing
Control System
Efforts
Push Back

Fishes Seeking to Escape from the Net
Attempt to Flee
Induce a Panic

Panic
Destructive Forces
Vomiting Losses
Panic
Beyond the Realization of the Difficulty
Difficulty
So Large / Unique
Without Previous Experience
Cannot Be Grasped

Notice the date as "November 14th Onward". This is the same day mentioned in Page One. I've tried most of these key words and phrases as passwords, but nothings worked so far.

Keep digging!

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join