It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
anything to do with it:

www.shadyoldlady.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Its chameleon circuit is faulty, leaving it locked in the shape of a 1960s-style London police box after a visit to London in 1963.

The TARDIS[nb 1][1] (Listeni/ˈtɑːdɪs/; Time and Relative Dimension in Space)[nb 2] is a time machine and spacecraft in the British science fiction television programme Doctor Who and its associated spin-offs.

Didnt some people earlier mention 1963?

Lore of tar

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yep. I've been trying different combos of ticket request, London Crater & the CE#, no joy.

Has anyone tried their IP address and username for the citizen ID? I only thought of IP address because it states for "area specific info".

OiO

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
also after entering 'page one' in the text field (without quotes) and getting the document the text field disappears

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Only got to the 9th or so page reading this and its my first post on here but, i Just did a quick count and assuming its counting down in seconds it has around 19 and a half days untill it hits 0.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Has anyone posted about the access denied countdown when you try a password? access denied: 1689749 access denied: 1689742 access denied: 1689735. If this is a countdown, it ends in 39 days.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
"A new exhibit, "The London Crater," opens in the toroid museum today."

Ok, so if this applies to a DIFFERENT timeline, where Hilary is president and there's a huge crater in London (hmm...what would cause a 'crater' in 'London'?), then the entire thing is happening in a separate timeline.

If it's on THIS timeline, still...what would cause a crater in London that would have to be fixed? Isn't that where they are doing the particle acceleration thing where some people speculated they could make a black hole in the earth?

So nothing we're trying to connect in THIS timeline (as of 2007/8) would connect to what is happening in THAT timeline.

What happened in 2007/8 to make Hilary not run for pres?
And why is toroid museum not capitalized? Shouldn't it be?

Oh, and

"AFA: an All Feed Announcement is scheduled for 20:00 UznT today. All citizens are urged to listen. Those in Athens, should use their radios."

You can get Athens radio stations (just, which?):
www.e-radio.gr...
So if tz ut is universal time/time zone, 20:00 would be whatever is converted to your time zone:
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

edit on 9/21/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Rassilon

Razzy Lon...don Berry Bury Newbury Fenix Two Marching Song

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evrthedrk
Rassilon

Razzy Lon...don Berry Bury Newbury Fenix Two Marching Song
who are you?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
"CE9718 is disaster"

#CE9718 is an HTML color code made up of:

RGB: 206, 151, 24 - HSL: 0.12, 0.79, 0.45

add: it's a light-brown color

edit on 21-9-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Weird website, and what is USNA

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ok.. this is going to sound utterly ridiculous but here goes......

I am a self proclaimed ATS chat a holic... last week or perhaps even the week before SO stopped into chat and casually made mention that soon we would have a new PHP. Not knowing what in the world that is because while I can turn ON a computer and use it relatively well, I had no idea whatsoever what it meant so I went out in search of info on it as well as asking my more techno-geek friends and unfortunately STILL have no clue as to what it is but. now.. hear me out.....

I've found that CE9718 is a part number at PCGalaxy, listed on their website and has CISCO as their manufacturer. Link here: PC Galaxy

Could this possibly be a piece of equipment that has gone bad at HQ (since one of the clues was that CE9718 wa a disaster) and has been the cause of the rash of ATS crashes and the media center going down? And will be replaced with a new PHP? Could this all be the unveiling of a new look at ATS or how it is run??

Like I said.. I am a techno-idiot and I am OK with that label... just trying to think outside the box here..... feel free to tear me apart..... LOL

ETA: I have no idea what this piece of equipment does... I believe that is self evident... LOL Could someone please buy me a clue??
edit on 21-9-2011 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Crater is a nuclear bomb that was buried and set to go off on new years eve at midnight.So basically midnight on new years day."Little England".We are all dead.
Whats up doc.Danny Shining.Bones Star Trek.Bones....Geronimos Bones....Crystal Skulls....
edit on 21-9-2011 by Evrthedrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Tsuki you get any sleep man? Ive been mulling this over and I tried a ton codes... none seem to work anyone know of any cypher tools that are available?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

I'm assuming it stands for the United States of North America.

As for the "CE9718 is disaster" tweet, could it mean that CE9718 is the differential responsible for disasters? We already know that it was responsible in returning London, but could it also have been responsible for causing London to become a crater in the first place?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Did anyone else JUST get a new announcement?? Is that the reason for the game?? If so.. who won??

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evrthedrk
The Crater is a nuclear bomb that was buried and set to go off on new years eve at midnight.So basically midnight on new years day."Little England".We are all dead.
Whats up doc.Danny Shining.Bones Star Trek.Bones....Geronimos Bones....Crystal Skulls....
edit on 21-9-2011 by Evrthedrk because: (no reason given)
You are doing a great job of derailing my train of thought.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Isn't that satellite due to fall to earth today.Coincidence?mmm me thinks not.Feel the force.

link   
This isn't a game. It is real.

Quantum particles in superposition appear to time travel because we cannot see the second dimension of time. Information in cyberspace is stored and transferred using quantum particles, electrons. Superposition is the fifth dimension or the second dimension of time. Superposition is what causes the particles in the double slit experiment to appear to interfere with itself. The particles time jump by using quantum superposition. When information is sent back in time, the information creates a different future reality. All that is needed to do this is a quantum computer.

edit on 21-9-2011 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

What new announcement?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join