It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So does anyone have any leads on why they are linking the journals they are on the Enigma-Amgine site? We have a total of 13 uncovered yet they only link 8 and one ( KSJD99-UI9800.jpg ) is linked twice?? and can this in any way lead back to the last-line.before-next clue? bleh...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising
So does anyone have any leads on why they are linking the journals they are on the Enigma-Amgine site? We have a total of 13 uncovered yet they only link 8 and one ( KSJD99-UI9800.jpg ) is linked twice?? and can this in any way lead back to the last-line.before-next clue? bleh...

That page specifically always struck me as odd. It's the only one of all the pages that has the colors at the edges. The clue might be in the page itself. I don't have Photoshop, but someone that does might want to take a look at that one to see if we're missing something.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
mind blown....

as i sit here and look at all of the gathered clues... the twitter msg's/the different TPE adjustments/the site itself/and all of the images/documents. I am completely lost at this point. I'm assuming that we must be getting close if its getting this hard....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1FullHouse

I've looked at it in Photoshop and saw nothing of interest. My first instinct on the colors made me think of a rainbow, so I looked for threads on Project Rainbow which were tied into the Philidelphia Project. But also, SO mentioned in one of the chats that the colors could be the result of "digital noise" from the feed and then he gave a winky face
emoticon, which I thought strange. So it may also be in referance to image artifacts.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising

Yeah I noticed that, but don't know the answer, maybe overlaying might show up a few changes.

Also in the source code of the Enigma website, one of the pages has a full http// address but the others don't.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2011 by Kindling because: i'm a dummy

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ok now the enigma site says

msg:

last-line.before-next-redacted

excellent, like that really helped out alot... lol

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

oops...ok didn't catch that...lol
Carry on thought this was in a different forum before?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
deceived by allies
SEY lab device lied
deceived by carl
carl devised lies

i trip the wire earlier?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My thought for the redacted page is that the unredacted version may lie in one of the two Wikileaks threads that are in the Most Flagged Topics list.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i dont know if i smoked a few too many this afternoon or what, but i think i see a face in the redacted by uta picture.

oi55.tinypic.com...

*edit* is that kent?
edit on 26-9-2011 by cjwmc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Could the colour codes in the source of the Enigma page relate to pages?

808080 c0c0c0
787878 404040

EDIT

No you fool

edit on 26/9/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
New clue on the Enigma website

"last-line.before-next-redacted"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just got home from work to find things have changed a bit. Newest photo is missing the following letters: A star story... Hmmmm (sorry if that was already posted)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cjwmc

I believe that is the point of all the information...to overwhelm and confuse.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
last-line.before-next-redacted = "yes my notes indicate I've been at that exhibit just 3 weeks ago"

www.enigma-amgine.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Ok i have bee looking at the enigma page now for around 20 min and from what i can see there is the hidden text box and a password prompt box that states last-line.before-next. now i thought this could mean enter the last line before next so i thought i would search for next in the documents provided and i could only find the word next once!! and the line before next is It’s been three days since my last entry, the new people arrive tomorrow, and we’re all very terrified of what may happen next. i tried entering this line into the hidden text box and still nothing so i entred just and we’re all very terrified of what may happen then after this the hint box changed to last-line.before-next.Redacted??
Now redacted means to edit, or prepare for publishing. Frequently, a redacted document, such as a memo or e-mail message, has simply had personal (or possibly actionable) information deleted or blacked out; as a consequence, redacted is often used to describe documents from which sensitive information has been expunged.
SO do i need to edit the last line before next in which multiple source texts are combined (redacted) and subjected to minor alteration to make them into a single work ie the password.

What do you think??

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2011 by 1FullHouse because: derp

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1FullHouse

It's a link to a page we already have. It's the page before the redacted one, posted for reference to the last paragraph.

edit on 26-9-2011 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

SO just popped in chat and said that twisted words found the page, and that the new clue would be up soon....I'm so confused.

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join