It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
last-line.before-next????

More to the clue, but just as confusing
edit on 9/26/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mathiasrook

Yeh I found it on page 5 of the thread you mentioned earlier, in it's source code but it's nothing I'm afraid, there's plenty of those throughout the source codes.

Kyle

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm accessing the site via smartphone, and when the page is scrolled up and down there appears to be a second image behind being masked by the main page image. I do recall a post a while back about embeding files in an image, couldn't say if they're related. The image however is definately layered, or a just a poor photoshop job. Then again, it could just be distortion from viewing it on a cell. Could someone with better tools at hand take a look for me? Thanx!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

Which page would that be please?

Kyle

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Which is the last journal page found?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kai22

The main logo on the enigma main page...the one that links to this thread

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If you watch the edges of the logo it makes an hourglass shape over what on my phone looks like a secondary image
edit on 26-9-2011 by mutatismutandis because: typos

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

Ok, I'll take a look and get back to you

Kyle

ETA: Hmm, I don't think there's anything there to be honest. Since I know nothing about editing etc I'll leave it for someone else to dig deeper into if the so wish. Keep up with the input though

edit on 26/9/2011 by kai22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kai22

Thanx!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis
If you watch the edges of the logo it makes an hourglass shape over what on my phone looks like a secondary image
edit on 26-9-2011 by mutatismutandis because: typos

Oh that lol, I think that's just the background to the page, nothing unusual I'm afraid
Plus this game involves time alot so I'd be surprised if there WASN'T an hourglass somewhere lol.

Kyle

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kai22

There's definatly some sort of rectangular border behind it though...like I said, it could just be my phone

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just to update, the enigma-amgine website's msg: has updates to:

last-line.before-next

Kyle

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Could it mean that you need to look at the last line of the source code of the previous find before the redacted page was discovered in order to find the unredacted journal entry, or the next page in the same thread.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: additional.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
last-line.before-next????

More to the clue, but just as confusing
edit on 9/26/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

I interpret this clue as 'the current line'. The last before the next is the current. If this is the case, then what current line?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Please excuse my ignorance I didn't keep up to date with this over the weekend but did we solve

"moderate brings fraud story" ???

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Yes, please see post below.

Latest Update

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
SO said to look at the 'redacted by UT' page in photoshop - anyone done that yet?
I looked at it in irfanview, and manipulated the image lots, but couldn't see anything obvious...

it does look like lots of squares, maybe they need re-alinging make a pic of something, or text.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAGE 1 - 801978-494773.jpg

Solution: Password entered into the website was “page one” (tweet in reverse)

Clues: Tweet - msg: (enoegap)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE 2 - KSJD99-UI9800.jpg

Solution: ATS search of “ADL Irony” lead to www.abovetopsecret.com... . The file name was hidden in the source code of the page.

Clues: Page - 5RDXCV-MNHT51.jpg had red letters in it that spelled out “ADL irony”

PAGE 3 - 48BH76-000IIO.jpg

Solution: Password of “TPE CE9718” entered into the website.

Clues: Tweet - 11.4.2111 - a core attribute of differential CE9718 was modified today, and London has returned

Tweet - msg: (CE9718 is disaster)

Tweet - msg
TPE.CE9718.serious.catastrophe.but.no.one.admits)

PAGE 4 - NI2GHS-0092UY.jpg

Solution: Clues lead to the “Antarctica And The Discovery Of A 2,000-Year-Old Map” thread www.abovetopsecret.com... . The file name was hidden in the source code of page 4.

Clues: Tweet - msg: (find.page4..aa.time.shift.cartography)

PAGE 5 - HHG678-77TYUW.jpg

Solution: Clues lead to the “Yellowstone” thread www.abovetopsecret.com... The file name was hidden in the source code of the page.

Clues: Tweet - msg
422630)

Tweet - msg
422630.1-700)

Tweet - msg
the.source)

PAGE 6 - dh4e7b834c.jpg

Solution: Clue lead to the “The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor” thread www.abovetopsecret.com... The file was visible in the thread.

Clue Note: Titor claimed to be Time Traveler 0.

Clues: Page - # Unknown ca4e7b8082.jpg had red letters in it that spelled out “wartime TT0”

PAGE 7 - 5RDXCV-MNHT51.jpg

Solution: ATS search of “Who runs the world” lead to www.abovetopsecret.com...

The file name was hidden in the source code of the page.

Clues: Page - NI2GHS-0092UY.jpg had red letters in it that spelled out “the worlds run by 147”

PAGE #8 Redacted - 982203-887976.jpg

Solution: Clue lead to the “The Robbie Williams' Sightings - In HIS OWN WORDS” Thread www.abovetopsecret.com... The file name was hidden in the source code of the page.

Clue Note: Robbie Williams is a well know singer in the UK.

Clues: Page - #6 dh4e7b834c.jpg had missing letters in it that spelled out “a star story”

PAGE #9 - ca4e7b8082.jpg

Solution: Clue lead to the “Stargates are real” thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Msg: C lead to page 100 of the thread. The file was visible near the bottom of the thread.

Clues: Enigma-Amgina website - msg:c

Page - #2 KSJD99-UI9800.jpg had red letters in it that spelled out “the gates really sparkle”

PAGE #10 - RFGHJK-009822.jpg

Solution: Clue lead to the “Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release” Thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

The file name was hidden in a narrow gray bar near the bottom of the page, same color as background and needed to be highlighted to be seen.

Clues: Pages – Discuss Obama’s Great-Grandson becoming a senior member of the UTA.

Enigma-Amgina website - msg: g.g.f. conspiracy

PAGE #11 - JHGSB2-HEHX62.jpg

Solution: Clue lead to the “The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread” Thread www.abovetopsecret.com... The file name was hidden in a narrow gray bar near the bottom of the page, same color as background and needed to be highlighted to be seen.

Clues: Pages – RFGHJK-009822.jpg had “OCEANEERINGWATCH” in gray text, visible behind the paragraphs.

PAGE #12 - QOWIEU-JAHSGD.jpg

Solution: Clue lead to the “Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?” thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

The file name was hidden in a div tag within the source code.

Clues: Page – JHGSB2-HEHX62.jpg had the words “moderate brings fraud story” hidden in the logo at the top.

PAGE #13 - 8UI9O0-00P201.jpg

Solution: Clue lead to the “Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!” Thread www.abovetopsecret.com... The file name was hidden in the last line of the source code.

Clues: Pages – RFGHJK-009822.jpg had “Important death delayed” in small, gray text in the bottom right corner of the page.

Also on google doc's @ www.tinyurl.com...

edit on 26/9/2011 by lynn112 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/9/2011 by lynn112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is lame 107 pages for a hoax?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

You might want to look at which forum this thread is in.

Springer...

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join