It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
These out of alignment threads are cropping up more and more and I thought it was maybe just coding errors or my browser loading glicthy but now it is reasoned that it could be intentional. Yesterday afternoon I got this page out alignment, check the link below.

Timeline shifted AGAIN

I got that thread page from THIS link

Bringing the Timelines Threads together
edit on 26-9-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Added link.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

SO was asked about these badly-formatted threads. He says it is due to unapproved posts messing the page up, and that it is - unfortunately - unrelated

Thanks for the heads up though

Kyle

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Alright i cant find it but i know its there, ill have to give someone my clue again.

whats the clue last.before
before.last read it. like those little puzzle pages in school.
theres a period between first and last, we would call that the middle, the middle period, also known as the middle ages/
thread titled, "the early middle ages never happened." its about time paradoxes, and possible eveidence that timeis missing, or un-accounted for. i would assume its hidden in the plain text, but it might also be in the source code. anyways look there and ill celebrate with everyone when you find it.
love evol

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kai22
reply to post by Tindalos2013

SO was asked about these badly-formatted threads. He says it is due to unapproved posts messing the page up, and that it is - unfortunately - unrelated

Thanks for the heads up though

Kyle

Okay. I will concentrate on the last.before, after a fresh cup of coffee of course.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Typo.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mathiasrook

Thanks for the input there dude, I'll look into it and credit you if somethings there

Kyle

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thanks for the input there dude, I'll look into it and credit you if somethings there

Kyle

What exactly are you looking at when you look through that thread?

Dimpz

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DeniableDimpz

I'm not sure about others, but when I look through a possible thread I check the source code (complicated bit) for the file name of a journal page, as well as checking the actual posts on the thread for a file name. A couple of the file names have been found in a narrow grey bar at the bottom of the thread's page (which isn't normally there) and can only be seen by highlighting the bar.

Hope this helps

Kyle

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Kyle

Couldn't find anything in that thread mate, I'll pass it on to others and see what they say

Kyle

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kai22

Ah right the sorce code things over my head, so i best leave that bit to you aha

I'll just check posts for now then

Dimpz

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A thread with links to the most common threads

The top 10 conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Good thinking on reading the "." as a link to the middle ages.

That's the way I felt about the stargate clue, and I was right, it was there. In any case, I've looked at source code for page 1 and found nothing. However, other clues have only been found in the source code of certain pages, so this may take awhile.

It's also worth pointing out for all of you in the thread, that the clues that have thus far been found in source code were found on very few code lines: 131, 2048, 2084. The redacted clue actually took three lines of code: 130, 131, and 132.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

056c48bc3532.jpg

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
been looking at the is enigma thing for a couple days now i have found a few things withing the pages.
not sure if anyone has already found these but will post anyway.

1. ther is red leters in three pages they make up sentances.

page 2." the gates really winkle" havnt worked out this yet
page 3. "the world is run by 147" havnt worked out this yet
page 6. "adlirony" through an anagram "iron lady"
page 5. page five has letters missing from some words. "alarstody" is all the letters missing from that page. put them through an anagram and it spells "last today" which is similer to the msg today.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by darko1985

hi darko

those have been found except for 5, which i dont know what you mean exactly

if you need and would like to catch up on the game

please read the updates at this link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks

Marshall

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I'm sorry. I see the reply is to my post, but I don't understand the correlation. Is this the jpg for a new page?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mathiasrook
reply to post by Cameoii

056c48bc3532.jpg

Where has that file name come from mathias? I've looked through the thread you suggested earlier but haven't found anything

Kyle

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Kai22 found the filename you referenced and it was only the background of the miniprofile of a poster.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

sry mates it twas a mistake didnt mean to post that, twas compiling the digits altogetha, dont quite know how i posted that last one even.

what 130 131 132 2084 2048 anyone smell it.
nothing.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

it fits the criterea of previous clues, but since i have only been able to lead folks to threads for the codes, i havnt been able to find said codes meself. (lack of fingers for the typer) but this here clue fits said critera, but i dont know what to do with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kai22

i believe i found it in the sourcce code of the thread i suggested earlier.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join