It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't the globalists just unleash viruses on us right now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
reply to post by randyvs

I tried to watch the Wizard Of Oz stoned a few months ago..I strongly suggest avoiding it, tooo intense!

As for TPTB not killing us off yet hmmm
, I want lots of stars from day dreamers wanting to fuel their imaginations with the gratification of supporting statements from other day dreamers disconnected with reality and obsessed with fear mongering which eventually eats away at themselves SO;

The brain eating, reptillian illuminati hasn't yet perfected the recipe to 'human carbonara' infact I heard they are at the moment perfecting the cream sauce which consists of the souls of children...so the harvest continues.

Some people really need to grow up and smell the roses of logic. I believe in the NWO/Illuminati but day by day the Chinese whispers are catapulting possibility so far from logic it's not funny.

I love imaginations, they're a beautiful thing for those who can harness them and utilise the right side of their brain.

" These things must be done deliquettely, or you'll hurt the spell "

The Wizard of Oz is so steeped in Iluminati occultism it's no wonder it was to intense for you.
There are numerous references to Osirus and Egyption occultism throughout the movie. So you can understand that there are messages if you pay attrention. This is not just a random thing I've noticed.

" Oh we love, the old one " I'm sure you've heard of these things.
edit on 23-9-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

They already have all the money in the world. Their end game is to kill us. But from the posts so far it's clear that we are still useful to some extent, still have some function to perform for them.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

"These things must be done delicately or you'll hurt the spell."

How to kill us exactly ? I'm sure they are thinking about it very carefully and running simulations in their computer programs even though there's a combination of food and economic warfare death atm.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
This has been on my mind for awhile. If the globalists/NWO/Illuminati basically want to kill us all except themselves and let's say a few slaves, why don't they just unleash airborne viruses? Why do the soft kill? Why inject us with disease-causing vaccines, fluoridate the water and use food as a weapon to slowly sterilize us or kill us 20 years down the line?

$$ Money $$ Can you say money $$ !!

They can sell pesticides/herbicides that cause cancers and a wide range of human illnesses. And each human with cancer or anything else has to buy meds for it. (double profit- sell what makes sick and sell medicine)

They can scare the population into buying vaccines (money), then put additives in the vaccines that make people sick and sick people have to buy more medicine. (double profit-- pretend to sell a cure that makes people sick)

They can sell genetically modified foods which ruin the human digestive tract. If each crop is genetically modified so that insects can't digest them, then human stomachs can't either. Then as each human with a digestive tract problem has to go to a doctor to get meds- they sell the meds. (double profit- make people have digestive problems that they have to buy meds for)

If they sterilize people (through vaccines or GMO corn) then if those people want to reproduce, they have to buy fertility meds. (triple profit- sale of vaccines, sale of GMO corn, then sell the fertility meds)

Money. Money. Money. It's all about money.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
reply to post by randyvs

"These things must be done delicately or you'll hurt the spell."

How to kill us exactly ? I'm sure they are thinking about it very carefully and running simulations in their computer programs even though there's a combination of food and economic warfare death atm.

I like to think I'm well informed on the matter. What worries me is the fact that I may actually have no idea. I myself would trust a rattlesnake a lot more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join